UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm blown away by Miocic...

6/16/13 4:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little Bro Cop did pretty well tonight

6/16/13 5:03 AM
justinthevikingwren
1385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
I <3 the geek.

You are one of the best posters on the forum by far. Phone Post
6/16/13 5:06 AM
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ i agree but the competition is sparse

6/16/13 5:19 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight.

I knew Miochich has the ability and skills to beat Roy, but i wasn't sure if he will manage to do that since he got caught a little bit to much in earlier fights and Roy has killer right hand.

Great fight Stipe. ?estitke!!
6/16/13 5:53 AM
Bob Saget Bottom Team
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Such crisp, accurate and controlled striking. Beautiful!!!
I noticed that when he beat the fuck out of Beltran. Phone Post
6/16/13 6:48 AM
Harlem Savoy
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sudo21 - Great fight.

I knew Miochich has the ability and skills to beat Roy, but i wasn't sure if he will manage to do that since he got caught a little bit to much in earlier fights and Roy has killer right hand.

Great fight Stipe. ?estitke!!
He learned a lot from his last fight/loss. He showed smart gameplan, very exciting combos and technique. He beat a striker at his own game and showed how smart doesn't mean not engaging. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 7:26 AM
DevinS
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He fought really well, anyone complaining about him running is being ridiculous. He sat down on his punches and beat the shit out of Roy..he ran like two times to get off the cage, which was the smart thing to do...very disciplined.
6/16/13 8:02 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DevinS - He fought really well, anyone complaining about him running is being ridiculous. He sat down on his punches and beat the shit out of Roy..he ran like two times to get off the cage, which was the smart thing to do...very disciplined.
Excellent post.

Well done Stipe! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 8:12 AM
ortman166

I didn't think he was running away, he for sure wasn't pulling a condit/guida Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 8:17 AM
jTheHybridwolff
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been the Stipe Bandwagon
Sense his second ammy fight against
Seth Cole I said it when they brought him into the Ufc that he's a future
World Champ Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 8:39 AM
FightToLive
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZA DOM BOG i HRVATI!
6/16/13 8:49 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miocic is awesome.

As soon as I seen him fight in the Cro Cop shorts (I think it was against Beltran) I was a fan.

He was doing great in the UFC until a minor slip up against Struve which set him back a little, but he's right back up there now after dismantling Big Country.

Stipe is a freak athlete and is always good fun to watch. Can't wait for his next fight! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:33 AM
UVolt
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rRooster - Bring the UFC and Stipe to Cleveland Dana! Phone Post 3.0
This! It's been too long since the last Columbus card! Phone Post
6/16/13 10:35 AM
Jaybrone
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 - I didn't think he was running away, he for sure wasn't pulling a condit/guida Phone Post 3.0
Actually he was just like Condit. But morons continue to say that all Carlos did was run. In both cases they would land combos and when they got against the cage would get out and back to the center to reengage. It just happens that Diaz did a bit more than Roy to make it a close fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:36 AM
CHiLLEN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked phenomenal. I liked him to start with, but this performance showed great potential. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:37 AM
CHiLLEN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*and made me a much bigger fan. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:42 AM
ortman166

Jaybrone -
ortman166 - I didn't think he was running away, he for sure wasn't pulling a condit/guida Phone Post 3.0
Actually he was just like Condit. But morons continue to say that all Carlos did was run. In both cases they would land combos and when they got against the cage would get out and back to the center to reengage. It just happens that Diaz did a bit more than Roy to make it a close fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'm not gonna derail this thread to argue with you... Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 11:15 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - ZA DOM BOG i HRVATI!

Let me guess, Croatian American that still thinks NDH exists and has been to Croatia maybe three times?

Maybe i'm wrong but with this kind of writing it sure looks like that.
6/16/13 11:49 AM
UGCTT_Pariah

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.
And if Roy had two wheels he would be a bicycle.

Like they said last night, Roy got so used to knocking out unranked guys that it looks like he doesn't take fights seriously and if he can't knock someone out in the first round then he's done.

Hopefully he's released, I'll be glad to see him go. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 11:50 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

great striking display imo

6/16/13 12:04 PM
overstander

Roy must of ate a bad burger for lunch that day in canada.
6/16/13 12:13 PM
flawlessvictory
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HossPearson -
I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.
If my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle. Phone Post 3.0
Legit lol well played Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:15 PM
flawlessvictory
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernIrishZombie -

I think he has only posted a couple of times recently. I asked him about the UG in the past on Twitter and he said he tries to stay away from here because it scares him, haha. I imagine it's Chris Camozzi who got him here.

Yes last time Chris was in Ohio Training with us he got on Stipe to join up. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:23 PM
flawlessvictory

something you guys may find interesting . One of Stipe and my assistant coaches sent me a txt during the week and said Roy was eating pizza and wings all fight week.

I asked how do you know that ?

He said because I've been eating at the same place as well lol

Roy gets it done and well done a lot of the time and we know he's not a health nut. But eating pizza and wings can't help your performance fight week. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:38 PM
the geek
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
I <3 the geek.

You are one of the best posters on the forum by far. Phone Post
Thanks brother, that means a lot. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.