UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm blown away by Miocic...

6/16/13 12:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
the geek -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.
I <3 the geek.

You are one of the best posters on the forum by far. Phone Post
Thanks brother, that means a lot. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:40 PM
the geek
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flawlessvictory - something you guys may find interesting . One of Stipe and my assistant coaches sent me a txt during the week and said Roy was eating pizza and wings all fight week.

I asked how do you know that ?

He said because I've been eating at the same place as well lol

Roy gets it done and well done a lot of the time and we know he's not a health nut. But eating pizza and wings can't help your performance fight week. Phone Post 3.0
Dang, that's actually sad to hear. I wish the guy would take the fight game more serious. So much natural talent.

But WAR MIOCIC!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 12:50 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - I'm just saying for what it was Stipe did well but that was easily the worst cardio we've ever seen from Roy so it's Roy's own fault he took an ass kicking.
Any word yet on Roy's weight and condition anybody? He was about 10-15 lbs over what he had been weighing in at post Frank Mir low point. Phone Post
6/16/13 12:52 PM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn sorry, just read Brian's post about the pizza and wings. That's a shame, but can't feel bad for him. Phone Post
6/16/13 1:00 PM
John Bugara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts - 

Too bad I only put $10 on him to make $30 profit at + 300

Word, I only had 20 on him but I won more off that bet than i did off the 40 i had on rashad. Bet of the night for sure i felt like a genius.
6/16/13 1:59 PM
jTheHybridwolff
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just imagine If Stipe would have still been fighting Soa Palelei throwing bombs like he did I think he would have more then likely Ko'd Soa with some of the shot Roy took Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 2:01 PM
the geek

jTheHybridwolff - Just imagine If Stipe would have still been fighting Soa Palelei throwing bombs like he did I think he would have more then likely Ko'd Soa with some of the shot Roy took Phone Post 3.0
What happened to that fight? Did they pull Soa or was he injured? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:13 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flawlessvictory - 
NorthernIrishZombie -

I think he has only posted a couple of times recently. I asked him about the UG in the past on Twitter and he said he tries to stay away from here because it scares him, haha. I imagine it's Chris Camozzi who got him here.

Yes last time Chris was in Ohio Training with us he got on Stipe to join up. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Stipe can post on here nearly as regularly as you and Chris. He's one of the more active guys I've seen on Twitter.

6/16/13 3:34 PM
the geek

NorthernIrishZombie -
flawlessvictory - 
NorthernIrishZombie -

I think he has only posted a couple of times recently. I asked him about the UG in the past on Twitter and he said he tries to stay away from here because it scares him, haha. I imagine it's Chris Camozzi who got him here.

Yes last time Chris was in Ohio Training with us he got on Stipe to join up. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Stipe can post on here nearly as regularly as you and Chris. He's one of the more active guys I've seen on Twitter.

Until Miocic... Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:43 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

About time you followed me here backing the faux cop stipe miocic! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 3:58 PM
the geek

BTT-RyannVonDoom - About time you followed me here backing the faux cop stipe miocic! Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 4:01 PM
The Brool Story Company

Steven Mitchell

6/16/13 4:27 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

He wasn't so it doesn't matter.
6/16/13 4:27 PM
Seats Taken
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.
Round is a shape Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 4:32 PM
panic686
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
ortman166 - I didn't think he was running away, he for sure wasn't pulling a condit/guida Phone Post 3.0
Actually he was just like Condit. But morons continue to say that all Carlos did was run. In both cases they would land combos and when they got against the cage would get out and back to the center to reengage. It just happens that Diaz did a bit more than Roy to make it a close fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post
6/16/13 4:36 PM
Richard Tuck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

If Roy was any less in shape, Stipe could have pulled a Scott Steiner and dropped for a few pushups before Roy got to him
6/16/13 5:46 PM
allforroy
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggest improvement = fight IQ. Great job to Stipe. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 6:51 PM
jTheHybridwolff
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
jTheHybridwolff - Just imagine If Stipe would have still been fighting Soa Palelei throwing bombs like he did I think he would have more then likely Ko'd Soa with some of the shot Roy took Phone Post 3.0
What happened to that fight? Did they pull Soa or was he injured? Phone Post 3.0
They pulled Soa replaced him with Roy and bumped the fight to co main Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 7:06 PM
Barbalos

Miocic ran a clinic last night, I was impressed. Made Roy look like an amateur.
6/16/13 7:18 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Barbalos - Miocic ran a clinic last night, I was impressed. Made Roy look like an amateur.
Indeed. Phone Post
6/16/13 7:43 PM
Wicked smahtMF

he looked good. he could seriously ruin peoples days with that fucking jab. he uses it alot already dont get me wrong. and the 2 that comes right on top of it. wicked nice. but i think his jab is heavy enough where he should be throwing it A LOT
6/16/13 9:08 PM
the geek

jTheHybridwolff - 
the geek -
They pulled Soa replaced him with Roy and bumped the fight to co main Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Hybrid.

6/17/13 9:03 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Yeah, he's picking him apart, but there are times where he literally turns his back and starts running. I hate that, I'm not saying to stand there and exchange, but there are other ways. Phone Post

He's running to get back to the center of the cage to regain control and have room to keep moving to Roy's left, away from the overhand right.

Couldn't agree more. I can understand not liking it when a fighter does that for no purpose, but he's clearly using ringmanship.

Same thing when a guy sticks and moves, as much as ppl hated Condit when he danced around Diaz, and that was worse than this fight, it was completely different from the Guida-Maynard fight ppl were bitching about just before, where you had the backpedalling, but no outside striking.

And to ppl comparing him to Starnes... Even briefly... No, just no lol

Rewatch that aborted fetus of a fight, he doesn't turn his back and run to any part of the ring, he literally does fucking laps lol
6/17/13 10:03 AM
the geek

MattyECB -
the geek - 

Couldn't agree more. I can understand not liking it when a fighter does that for no purpose, but he's clearly using ringmanship.

Same thing when a guy sticks and moves, as much as ppl hated Condit when he danced around Diaz, and that was worse than this fight, it was completely different from the Guida-Maynard fight ppl were bitching about just before, where you had the backpedalling, but no outside striking.

And to ppl comparing him to Starnes... Even briefly... No, just no lol

Rewatch that aborted fetus of a fight, he doesn't turn his back and run to any part of the ring, he literally does fucking laps lol
Thanks bro. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 10:21 AM
Yussarian
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Roy was in shape, he would be @ 185 :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.