UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm blown away by Miocic...

6/17/13 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheLumberjackLisi
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

until Stipe
6/17/13 11:20 AM
jTheHybridwolff
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
jTheHybridwolff - 
the geek -
jTheHybridwolff - Just imagine If Stipe would have still been fighting Soa Palelei throwing bombs like he did I think he would have more then likely Ko'd Soa with some of the shot Roy took Phone Post 3.0
What happened to that fight? Did they pull Soa or was he injured? Phone Post 3.0
They pulled Soa replaced him with Roy and bumped the fight to co main Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Hybrid.

Anytime my friend ! Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 12:38 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Completely agree Geek. I've always liked the guy; he looked great on Saturday ( which is hard as hell to do against Big Country).

I thought a lot of ppl wrote him off after his loss and that was a premature thing to do. This guy's gonna stick around for a while. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 7:11 PM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - Completely agree Geek. I've always liked the guy; he looked great on Saturday ( which is hard as hell to do against Big Country).

I thought a lot of ppl wrote him off after his loss and that was a premature thing to do. This guy's gonna stick around for a while. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Vixen :) Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:54 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - meh, if Roy was in shape the fight would have gone way differently.

What a fucking loser. Did you even watch that fight, ya nut-hugging faggot?
6/18/13 7:17 PM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLumberjackLisi - until Stipe
this Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 10:53 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flawlessvictory - something you guys may find interesting . One of Stipe and my assistant coaches sent me a txt during the week and said Roy was eating pizza and wings all fight week.

I asked how do you know that ?

He said because I've been eating at the same place as well lol

Roy gets it done and well done a lot of the time and we know he's not a health nut. But eating pizza and wings can't help your performance fight week. Phone Post 3.0

It saddens me to know that Roy cares this little about fighting. Makes me think that he isn't there for love of the sport, but rather a paycheck.
6/19/13 7:28 PM
the geek

Porkchop -
flawlessvictory - something you guys may find interesting . One of Stipe and my assistant coaches sent me a txt during the week and said Roy was eating pizza and wings all fight week.

I asked how do you know that ?

He said because I've been eating at the same place as well lol

Roy gets it done and well done a lot of the time and we know he's not a health nut. But eating pizza and wings can't help your performance fight week. Phone Post 3.0

It saddens me to know that Roy cares this little about fighting. Makes me think that he isn't there for love of the sport, but rather a paycheck.
I know eh. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 8:06 PM
the geek

the geek -
TheLumberjackLisi - until Stipe
this Phone Post 3.0
Still this. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.