UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 161 RESULT!!!

6/16/13 9:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0
Charles.. Is that u? Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 9:19 PM
Pat Giles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0
Charles.. Is that u? Phone Post 3.0
I wild each it...... Maybe they're related. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 9:32 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha pat I have the same deal with my sinuses it sucks. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:20 PM
ArmBar412
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't like Pat Barry or chew big red...then fuck you. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:24 PM
Stea1th

6/16/13 10:38 PM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldnt say it better myself Phone Post
6/16/13 10:45 PM
xXJayRobXx
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the fuckin man HD. Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 10:51 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was so sad for you last night but I love how you always keep your sense of humor. We all know you'll be back with a vengeance! 

Side note- Have you ever tried a Neti pot for your sinuses? It's a weird disgusting little contraption but it works!! You'll thank me later. :) 

6/16/13 11:02 PM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep at it Pat, don't let this shit bring you down. Use the fight to make you stronger and better. I will always support you (unless you turn into a dick head, which I doubt will happen =p ).

WARRRRRRRR HD!
6/16/13 11:08 PM
DiscipleDojo
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Pat, you ever had your septum checked for deviation? I grew up with horrible sinuses, then got a septoplasty in college and it was like I had a separate other mouth in place of my nose I could breathe so well. Just a thought that popped into my head watching that.

Best of luck next time, man...and I'm looking forward to watching Rose and Tecia's fight at Invicta! I hope you're cornering again--always entertaining!  :)

6/16/13 11:18 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
Wrinkle - The thing about being an awesome dude and an exciting fighter is that win or lose you'll always have fan and people who will pay to watch your fights.
This in a nutshell. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.  All day long.

6/16/13 11:20 PM
Choir Boy
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr. Barry! Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 11:58 PM
atma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why you didn't listen this man before the fight Pat???? WWWHHHYYYY!!! Phone Post
6/16/13 11:59 PM
warrendale

Krs10KO.com -

Was so sad for you last night but I love how you always keep your sense of humor. We all know you'll be back with a vengeance! 

Side note- Have you ever tried a Neti pot for your sinuses? It's a weird disgusting little contraption but it works!! You'll thank me later. :) 

This.... Pat tell me you have tried it. If you haven't, get all of the neti products. If you don't like using one just try the other. They have 3 or 4 different ways to administer it. That's what I mean by get them all for your 1st time so you can decide which one you prefer. All of them work. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 12:33 AM
iwrestledabearonce
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War HD!! Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 1:23 AM
ender852
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keep your head up Pat, your fights are always must see!

6/17/13 1:27 AM
mijo

Pat Barry should be on every UFC!!!
6/17/13 3:02 AM
BigTedBear
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat always entertaining and sometimes shit happens always great to watch you fight. Phone Post
6/17/13 3:53 AM
CindyO

Still a fan. Pat will get 'em next time.

Cindy

6/17/13 6:29 AM
Sharkbait
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0

Yay drugs!!!!
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 8:57 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your still the shit. Your segment on countdown was easily the best in a while.

Not taking anything away from Jordan but you need to fights dudes that you lije less. Never turns out quit right for you ( perhaps a weird theory but it comes with good intentions). Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 9:01 AM
gin and juice
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Continue?

Pat, Get ready for the next battle! Phone Post
6/17/13 9:30 AM
Ocean6
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Head movement.

You'll get 'em next time.
6/17/13 12:57 PM
Caligulus

Always a fan no matter what but I still feel like you should've taken that fight. I don't get it I guess. I think you're capable of the W in literally every fight you've been in.

Regardless you're a beast and I don't care if you quit fighting and start farming radishes and making youtube vids.. i'd still be a fan
6/17/13 1:02 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep your had up man. When you lose so fast like I did I Australia, you feel like you didn't even get a chance to fight. That was the frustrating part for me. I feel for your next opponent! I Enjoy your videos. Makes me laugh my ass off! Head up Champ!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.