UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 161 RESULT!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/17/13 6:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always support for you here Barry
6/17/13 6:20 PM
MattyECB
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else smell burnt toast?
6/17/13 6:24 PM
UGCTT croy_00
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Between Barry and Hendo losing, this PPV pretty much crushed my soul. Would love to see Barry vs loser of Overeem/Browne next.
6/18/13 12:41 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else smell burnt toast?

lmao,wtf
6/18/13 12:57 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/13 12:58 PM

I've been looking at this forever, but there's still so many questions. I've tried breaking it down into parts, adding words I thought may have been excluded, etc

What does Pat want to do so badly next time that he shouldn't?

What is causing said 'danger' that is all over?

What does 'just doing Pat' consist of?

What exactly are 'them indoors'? Why can't you 'just do Pat' in or for them?

I'm so confused....ttt for answers

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.