Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Head movement.

You'll get 'em next time.
6/17/13 12:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caligulus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always a fan no matter what but I still feel like you should've taken that fight. I don't get it I guess. I think you're capable of the W in literally every fight you've been in.

Regardless you're a beast and I don't care if you quit fighting and start farming radishes and making youtube vids.. i'd still be a fan
6/17/13 1:02 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep your had up man. When you lose so fast like I did I Australia, you feel like you didn't even get a chance to fight. That was the frustrating part for me. I feel for your next opponent! I Enjoy your videos. Makes me laugh my ass off! Head up Champ!
6/17/13 3:17 PM
j-money
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0

Not even Batman could have solved this riddle.
6/17/13 4:55 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0
Did you have a stroke mate? Phone Post
6/17/13 6:18 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always support for you here Barry
6/17/13 6:20 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Look the nexttime you wanna then dont because it no okay thats danger all over you cant just do Pat you cant for them indoors Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else smell burnt toast?
6/17/13 6:24 PM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Between Barry and Hendo losing, this PPV pretty much crushed my soul. Would love to see Barry vs loser of Overeem/Browne next.
6/18/13 12:41 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 

Anyone else smell burnt toast?

lmao,wtf
6/18/13 4:06 AM
time traveling 12er
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been a hard couple of months here with the issue with your moms and now this loss. But keep your head up man. You seem like a good guy and your fights are always great to watch.
6/18/13 7:45 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat you're still the man in my eyes, you'll get him next time. Keep your head up Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:57 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/13 12:58 PM

I've been looking at this forever, but there's still so many questions. I've tried breaking it down into parts, adding words I thought may have been excluded, etc

What does Pat want to do so badly next time that he shouldn't?

What is causing said 'danger' that is all over?

What does 'just doing Pat' consist of?

What exactly are 'them indoors'? Why can't you 'just do Pat' in or for them?

I'm so confused....ttt for answers

6/18/13 2:34 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

I've been looking at this forever, but there's still so many questions. I've tried breaking it down into parts, adding words I thought may have been excluded, etc

What does Pat want to do so badly next time that he shouldn't?

What is causing said 'danger' that is all over?

What does 'just doing Pat' consist of?

What exactly are 'them indoors'? Why can't you 'just do Pat' in or for them?

I'm so confused....ttt for answers

I have it to my GF as a second set of eyes and another mind to take a stab at this, but she doesn't know either I don't think he even knew what he was saying Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.