UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Remember Prince Naseem Hamed?

6/18/13 11:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
von krap
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he woulda destroyed alotta fighters if he didnt eat so many shots hanging his gloves down at his waist showing off.

the best part of that mab fight was he was so far behind in the game and still wouldnt protect his head for the last 5 rounds...and barrera was nailing him...made for some good television...

those were the good days of boxing (in my lifetime anyway)...now its shit.
6/19/13 12:25 AM
Mookie Blaylock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

6/19/13 1:10 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was great. Don't believe me, he'll tell you about it himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwhdxSIQvf8

6/19/13 1:32 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before MAB took him apart and had the WBA not stripped Vasquez for fighting Hamed, he would have held all four titles at feather. Entertaining fighter and a showman, despite the annoying personality. He sold tickets and was fun to watch. And losing to MAB is no shame, current HW champ got TKO'd by Ross Purrity....
6/19/13 2:13 AM
JOB
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One fight doesn't define your entire career. Prince Naseem was an extremely talented boxer, entertaining as fuck - and a guy people loved to hate. I watched his entire career and he certainly wasn't overhyped. He fought some good fighters, and made them look average. I think he could have beaten Barrera if he had applied himself.
6/19/13 2:17 AM
JOB
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHanded83 - 
WhoShotYushinOkami -
Hikikomori -  9/11 ruined his career. Phone Post

MAB ruined his career!!!!

Agreed, most of the uk was glad Mab destroyed him me being one of them if I remember rightly the dick head started praying an preeching to Ala.
absolute embarrassing for all the Brit fans that follwed him there. Phone Post 3.0

"praying an preeching to Ala".

Well, that's about the most stupid fucking thing I've ever seen posted on this website. Congrats.
6/19/13 5:00 AM
Onlyonemichaelbisping

JOB -
SHanded83 - 
WhoShotYushinOkami -
Hikikomori -  9/11 ruined his career. Phone Post

MAB ruined his career!!!!

Agreed, most of the uk was glad Mab destroyed him me being one of them if I remember rightly the dick head started praying an preeching to Ala.
absolute embarrassing for all the Brit fans that follwed him there. Phone Post 3.0

"praying an preeching to Ala".

Well, that's about the most stupid fucking thing I've ever seen posted on this website. Congrats.
Haha this, what, a, mong Phone Post
6/19/13 5:41 AM
Arlovskis Chin
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What more did you want from him? He found his level. He found his level below any p4p list and did it in an unbelievably entertaining way.

Stop whining. If I had a spare afternoon to rewatch someone's fights, Naz would be on the short list. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 5:46 AM
spinningknee

Lots of hate here for prince Naseem. Regardless of who n What he said an did out of the ring, he was simply light years ahead of anyone in pro boxing with his talent Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 6:53 AM
CHiLLEN
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Dad showed me a tape of his fights and that's pretty much what got me into boxing/combat sports.

Such an entertainer. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:18 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spinningknee - Lots of hate here for prince Naseem. Regardless of who n What he said an did out of the ring, he was simply light years ahead of anyone in pro boxing with his talent Phone Post 3.0
I agree but that why its so fucking sad. Sl much talent and he really did not do a lot with it considering. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:38 AM
slayer806
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was the boxer I loved to hate, always wanted to see him get knocked on his ass. Never a dull moment and damn he could punch.

MAB was my favorite fighter at that time and watching him whoop Hamed's ass sent my man cruch into homo status. *no homo*
6/19/13 7:42 AM
UVolt
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later Phone Post
6/19/13 7:45 AM
Bad Karma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naseem was one of the most entertaining boxers ever!
6/19/13 7:45 AM
Bobby Lupo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't forget that Naz was the fave in the MAB fight. Dude wasn't hype, he was legit, but lost to a hall of famer, badly.

Now here's why. Naz leaves Brendan Ingle after being with him since age 8. Ingle/Graham invent Prince's unorthodox style. It worked for him because he had the power and reflexes to pull it off.

Naz and Ingle split after Brendan wrote a book that no one read. Naz come to Manny Steward and Manny finds a guy who has never done roadwork or learned to properly box. In prep for MAB, he had Naz learning boxing fundementals. Fucking insane, a waste of time and ruined Naseem's confidence.
6/19/13 10:58 AM
Pepewise
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtnwxNbFtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BRy-c-9Tg
6/19/13 10:59 AM
Jambo888
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charter member of the Ricky Hatton diet club

6/19/13 11:16 AM
Pepewise
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the kelly build up someone asked about !
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ69MyiNOe4

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQQhl3Jm7c
fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqrwAqkTKQE
6/19/13 12:33 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hamed's build up Documentary leading to the Barrera fight

6/19/13 1:09 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a minute, boxing had great entrances.

From Naz doing "Thriller" in a graveyard on Halloween to Angel Mandredy in a devil mask with Kid Rock bringing him to the ring. Phone Post
6/19/13 1:19 PM
cawsie77
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mate dropped him as an amateur. Think it was his first time. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 1:25 PM
ChaosOverkill
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I first saw this a while a ago I thought it was Hamed's son lol

6/19/13 2:40 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

When I first saw this a while a ago I thought it was Hamed's son lol

Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 2:45 PM
CiganoBoxer

me101 - 

For CiganoBoxer

Thanks mate
6/19/13 2:47 PM
slo ko
952 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 

Ahh, he got the velcros.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.