UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Remember Prince Naseem Hamed?

7/10/13 8:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
U4EA
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I perhaps completely misread it but I remember thinking the guy was implying Hamed was a psychopath but couldn't make it too obvious.

I might be wrong though as it's fucking years since I read it.

Sorry if I wasted you time!
7/10/13 8:46 AM
ShamusO'nyou
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No mate, it was still an interesting read.
7/10/13 8:57 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/10/13 9:01 AM
U4EA - Can't be bothered getting into a discussion, but I recommend EVERYONE (whether you like him or not) read 'Shadows of Boxing: Prince Naseem and Those He Left Behind'. It's written by the head of psychology at Manchester University - who knew Hamed personally - and spells out in the book that he believed Hamed was a psychopath.

There's nothing wrong with having psychopathic traits as long as you don't go out killing people. Some of the best, most successful and most cut-throat businessmen in the world are in fact psychos (no pun intended).

7/10/13 9:02 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric Bloodaxe -

I don't follow boxing closely at all, but I remember him as a entertaining guy.

Also, came to post that he's a fatty now. What is it with Brit boxers blowing up as soon as they lay of fighting. Hatton looked like a sumo wrestler even between fights, didnt he?

A lot of boxers blimp up after their career Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 9:12 AM
Bloodstorm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In top top 5 most entertaining boxers of all time Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.