UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Random Dave Herman story

6/17/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my sister goes to the lake with her friends this weekend and texts me that she's hanging out with a UFC fighter, and that he just saved a girls life... Very curious I asked who and what happened and it turns out it was Dave.

The story (which still isn't entirely clear to me but Ill just go with what I was told) was that a very drunk girl somehow went down a water slide and got a bucket caught around her neck? My sis said she turned blue real quick and went unconscious and that no one around could lift her out/help her and that's when Dave apparently jumped in to the rescue. Only briefly talked to her about it so I'm a little short on other details but I'm sure I'll here more next time we talk.

Anyway, thought I'd share that as I'm not sure if it would have made it on here another way. I personally wasn't there so no pics, vote me down. Phone Post
6/17/13 4:30 PM
OGT

OGT - So my sister goes to the lake with her friends this weekend and texts me that she's hanging out with a UFC fighter, and that he just saved a girls life... Very curious I asked who and what happened and it turns out it was Dave.

The story (which still isn't entirely clear to me but Ill just go with what I was told) was that a very drunk girl somehow went down a water slide and got a bucket caught around her neck? My sis said she turned blue real quick and went unconscious and that no one around could lift her out/help her and that's when Dave apparently jumped in to the rescue. Only briefly talked to her about it so I'm a little short on other details but I'm sure I'll here more next time we talk.

Anyway, thought I'd share that as I'm not sure if it would have made it on here another way. I personally wasn't there so no pics, vote me down. Phone Post
Hear* Phone Post
6/17/13 4:33 PM
Pella
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets see Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 4:34 PM
epwar
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC better not cut Herman for this!!!!

6/17/13 4:34 PM
Pella
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - In for epic thread Phone Post 3.0
In for super heroes who smoke weed. This just sounds, as you said. Epic. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 4:37 PM
OGT

playing Herb Deans game - Did he hit ur sister? Phone Post 3.0
Not to my knowledge, if he did then I'd....well....nothing. Phone Post
6/17/13 4:38 PM
OGT

OGT -
playing Herb Deans game - Did he hit ur sister? Phone Post 3.0
Not to my knowledge, if he did then I'd....well....nothing. Phone Post
I'd try and use jiu jitsu but I know it doesn't work on him Phone Post
6/17/13 4:38 PM
In Limbo
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub

6/17/13 4:40 PM
RONINXOM
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for Herman Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 4:45 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 4:47 PM
Timothyk
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/17/13 4:48 PM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we'll let you just post pics of sister, and the blue girl as well please.

6/17/13 4:50 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

well done Dave! 

6/17/13 4:52 PM
In Limbo
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this could possibly make the FRONT PAGE UG NEWS!

6/17/13 4:54 PM
stevekt
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get some pics of your sister and her girlfriends frolicking at the lake? Phone Post
6/17/13 5:02 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool!

Bucket jitsu is no match for Dave.

6/17/13 5:10 PM
homegrowncone
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Buckets

6/17/13 5:17 PM
rnunz
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucket around the neck is actually a sexual position

6/17/13 5:34 PM
OGT

Forgot to mention, I asked if he was smoking at all and she said no and that he only had a few beers and that he bought about $200 worth of steak and fed the boat. Said he was a pretty chillin dude.

Hoping to get some clarification on how someone managed to hang herself using a bucket and a water slide. Phone Post
6/17/13 5:39 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT -  Forgot to mention, I asked if he was smoking at all and she said no and that he only had a few beers and that he bought about $200 worth of steak and fed the boat. Said he was a pretty chillin dude.

Hoping to get some clarification on how someone managed to hang herself using a bucket and a water slide. Phone Post

don't ask don't tell

6/17/13 5:42 PM
Louisvillain
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like Herman was her man for the job. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 5:57 PM
OGT

CroboCop - why didnt you wait until you had all the details?
Don't get to talk to her that often, figured I had the core of the story don't you think?

Knew some would appreciate, and some wouldn't, is what it is. Phone Post
6/17/13 6:55 PM
Louisvillain
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/17/13 7:06 PM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for pics of Dave Herman banging your sister Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 7:10 PM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I replaced "bucket" with McCorkle in this story and found it funnier. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.