UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Random Dave Herman story

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/17/13 8:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Random and cool. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 8:39 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted you up but in reality I was voting your sister up. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 11:37 PM
OGT
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - I replaced "bucket" with McCorkle in this story and found it funnier. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
6/25/13 12:21 PM
OGT
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just talked to my sister again and basically just reiterated the story and said there wasn't much more to say about it... So update to say there's no update lol...

TTT for Dave. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:22 PM
BeatonHauff
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is your sister hot? Phone Post
6/25/13 12:25 PM
OGT

BeatonHauff - Is your sister hot? Phone Post
Not attracted to her so I'd say no. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:39 PM
Powerful DJH
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT - 
CroboCop - why didnt you wait until you had all the details?
Don't get to talk to her that often, figured I had the core of the story don't you think?

Knew some would appreciate, and some wouldn't, is what it is. Phone Post

Really Dude? He's not a journalist. If you hear a cool story about a UFC fighter- and said fighter is known for Poking Smot, Being really hairy, Being really Hair less AND claims of immunity to jiu jitsu. you post that bitch on the UG. Good Job OGT.
6/25/13 1:35 PM
OGT

Powerful DJH -
OGT - 
CroboCop - why didnt you wait until you had all the details?
Don't get to talk to her that often, figured I had the core of the story don't you think?

Knew some would appreciate, and some wouldn't, is what it is. Phone Post

Really Dude? He's not a journalist. If you hear a cool story about a UFC fighter- and said fighter is known for Poking Smot, Being really hairy, Being really Hair less AND claims of immunity to jiu jitsu. you post that bitch on the UG. Good Job OGT.
Thanks homie, voted up when I get home. Phone Post
6/25/13 1:51 PM
Snayke13
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think the real question here is...was he in sasquatch mode and came barrelling out of the bushes, or was he hairless and chilling on the beach when he heard the panic???
No homo? Phone Post
6/25/13 2:48 PM
OGT

Snayke13 - Think the real question here is...was he in sasquatch mode and came barrelling out of the bushes, or was he hairless and chilling on the beach when he heard the panic???
No homo? Phone Post
It was his boat to my understanding, just jack sperrowed off the side I'm pretty sure Phone Post
6/25/13 3:05 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted your sister up again. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 3:17 PM
OGT

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I voted your sister up again. Phone Post 3.0
Hahah I'll let her know, I'll keep the votes in the meantime =P thanks brother. Phone Post
6/25/13 3:19 PM
MartialArtsMixed
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT - So my sister goes to the lake with her friends this weekend and texts me that she's hanging out with a UFC fighter, and that he just saved a girls life... Very curious I asked who and what happened and it turns out it was Dave.

The story (which still isn't entirely clear to me but Ill just go with what I was told) was that a very drunk girl somehow went down a water slide and got a bucket caught around her neck? My sis said she turned blue real quick and went unconscious and that no one around could lift her out/help her and that's when Dave apparently jumped in to the rescue. Only briefly talked to her about it so I'm a little short on other details but I'm sure I'll here more next time we talk.

Anyway, thought I'd share that as I'm not sure if it would have made it on here another way. I personally wasn't there so no pics, vote me down. Phone Post
Cool story Dave Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 3:19 PM
OGT

OGT -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I voted your sister up again. Phone Post 3.0
Hahah I'll let her know, I'll keep the votes in the meantime =P thanks brother. Phone Post
I'll also vote you up tomorrow bc I love your sn Phone Post
6/25/13 3:24 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/13 3:24 PM
If there were Dave Hermans in every town, the world would be a much safer place.
6/25/13 3:25 PM
SmileyNY1985
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Dave now banging your sister? Phone Post
6/25/13 3:34 PM
OGT

SmileyNY1985 - Is Dave now banging your sister? Phone Post
Not to my knowledge Phone Post
7/7/13 7:53 PM
OGT

TTT for Dave, don't cut him Dana he's a hero! Lol Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.