UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Burkman's Victory has resulted in my returning

6/17/13 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cakebadger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long ago I created an account on the UG hoping to discuss MMA with fellow fans around the world. However, another UGer, who helped me create my account, went onto my account and began educating the world on the horribleness of the one known as Josh Burkman.

His extremely accurate and unfortunately harsh truths he spread about Joshua ultimately resulting in me being banned from the UG forever. Despite me seeing many worse things happening with no consequences I was never allowed to return. Even though I received an email saying it was only temporary I was never allowed back.

Now after many more years of lurking hoping I can return I have finally found the perfect time. 2013 THE YEAR OF THE BURKMAN. With a new computer and email I can once again embark on my mission to become the King of the UG. Let's hope I can have an account longer than 2 days this time.

WAR BURKMAN!!!! I fucking hate you.
Cakebadger

Edited: 06/17/13 4:58 PM

War Burkman
Cakebadger

Long ago I created an account on the UG hoping to discuss MMA with fellow fans around the world. However, another UGer, who helped me create my account, went onto my account and began educating the world on the horribleness of the one known as Josh Burkman.

His extremely accurate and unfortunately harsh truths he spread about Joshua ultimately resulting in me being banned from the UG forever. Despite me seeing many worse things happening with no consequences I was never allowed to return. Even though I received an email saying it was only temporary I was never allowed back.

Now after many more years of lurking hoping I can return I have finally found the perfect time. 2013 THE YEAR OF THE BURKMAN. With a new computer and email I can once again embark on my mission to become the King of the UG. Let's hope I can have an account longer than 2 days this time.

Cakebadger

6/17/13 4:59 PM
ABE FROMAN

Voted down.

6/17/13 5:01 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

6/17/13 5:01 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Voted down.

6/17/13 5:03 PM
Chromium
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the best Russian spambot to date.

6/17/13 5:04 PM
HexRei

voted dizzooooowwwnnnn
6/17/13 5:08 PM
MartialArtsMixed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long ago YOU created an account on the UG hoping to discuss MMA with fellow fans around the world. However, another UGer, who helped You create your account, went onto your account and began educating the world on the horribleness of the one known as Josh Burkman.

His extremely accurate and unfortunately harsh truths he spread about Joshua ultimately resulting in you being banned from the UG forever. Despite you seeing many worse things happening with no consequences you were never allowed to return. Even though you received an email saying it was only temporary you were never allowed back.

Now after many more years of lurking hoping you can return you have finally found the perfect time. 2013 THE YEAR OF THE BURKMAN. With a new computer and email you can once again embark on my mission to become the King of the UG. Let's hope you can have an account longer than 2 days this time.

WAR BURKMAN!!!! You fucking hate you.
6/17/13 5:14 PM
RickStorm
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

OP has been frozen from vote downs

6/17/13 5:16 PM
voorhees

2013-return of the dumbass(OP)
6/17/13 5:27 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Change SN to cagebaker Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 6:32 PM
bhealthy

Hi BSRIZPAC! Welcome back.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.