UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> why no moat around octagon?

6/21/13 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warez - Change the fence to a translucent plexi glass.

Or bring in Thunderdome Phone Post 3.0

I have thought this myself...The plexiglass thing not the Thunderdome thing. The only thing I worry about is the damage if it breaks. It happens in hockey occasionally. And usually it's ok, but they are wearing jerseys that are cut resistant. But damn would it be awesome to see someone start bashing someone against the glass and open a cut up, and start spraying blood all over it. That would be great.
6/21/13 9:43 PM
MMA Playwrite
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/21/13 10:39 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Damn Lucic is a beast.
6/22/13 9:32 AM
Megatherium
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhealthy - I heard they were going to have a moat aroung the fight space at UFC 1, but it was too expensive. Well if ufc is now making money, why havent they added a moat? If you cant have soccer kicks and knees to downed opponents, and you are not gonna take away 10 percent for lay-n-pray, the least you could do is add a moat.

Was always disappointed that Milius couldn't realize his dream of the 'gator filled moat around the octagon.

And the electrified fence too.
6/22/13 9:37 AM
Megatherium
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
bhealthy - ^^^ cool... but the fence keeps gators out and competitors in

hmm then i suppose the fence must go

http://i.imgur.com/53Be5qm.jpg

She's a beauty isn't she?
6/22/13 10:32 AM
King Mo fan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they need to strategically place a few trampolines on the octagon floor like slamball, or whatever that not stupid sport was called Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 10:35 AM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in for a moat.

6/22/13 11:46 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brom Bones - Everyone knows that moats attract dragons. Phone Post 3.0

The UFC will just need to hire someone to protect the fans. A People's Warrior, if you will.
6/22/13 12:24 PM
bacon19
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camera man would need a suit of armour...which wouldn't work. Saltwater crocodiles are much bigger than freshwater... So the moat would have to be salt. The armour would rust and the camera men wouldn't be able to move at all... Not good people.. Maybe this is why there's not moat? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 1:35 PM
soonertodd
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bridge would have to be retractable,no escape til a man is out cold.Also,no gloves.fighters just wrap hands,dip in resin,then in crushed glass,then it's fuckin on!!
6/22/13 1:43 PM
TexDeuce
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
6/22/13 1:47 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King Mo fan - I think they need to strategically place a few trampolines on the octagon floor like slamball, or whatever that not stupid sport was called Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck, I had forgot all about that crazy shit. That was fucking awesome to watch. And I have always wanted to try it. But I'm a sucker for new sports, when I was in highschool, me and a bunch of friends would play Baseketball all the time, Matt and Trey were really on to something there.
6/22/13 1:49 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was but rampage motorboated it
6/22/13 1:55 PM
ShakeR_
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glad I finally decided to click on this thread. Phone Post
6/22/13 1:56 PM
RileyPust

DamnSevern - there was but rampage motorboated it

Lol, that made me laugh more than it should have.
6/22/13 2:21 PM
Vulva Fabulous
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - Turns out alligator food is super expensive.
It depends on the fighter and their contract Phone Post
6/22/13 2:40 PM
Daddy Rorny Michael
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randomly appearing adderall dispensers to give fighters a boost like a power pill in pacman
6/22/13 7:44 PM
Mushroom Slap
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwrite - 

left his feet. that's charging.
6/22/13 8:05 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dip their hands in crushed glass. I'm thinking Mark Hunt would be the P4P king.

6/24/13 11:05 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.