UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Magalhaes: Anthony Perosh sucks

6/18/13 4:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit -
big_roy_fan - 
bknumber1 - Vinny was M-1 champ and now fights in the UFC. For those that realize MMA is bigger than just the UFC, it is easy to see that the guys in the UFC are the best of the best. I think we've seen so many unreal performances the last few years we sometimes forget that even the people who lose in the UFC are still in the group "top fighters in the world". Phone Post 3.0

m-1 sucks

Watched many of their events? Make that any actually. Phone Post
6/18/13 4:16 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vaginal Tear -
Dazednconfused -
Vaginal Tear -
Dazednconfused - I don't like Vinny, I hope he loses. Seems like a massive douche. Phone Post 3.0
He's not. He actually a pretty cool guy. It's always tough to judge someone based solely on interviews when they are being asked about fights. It natural to try to hype the fight so you make it on the main card. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I accidentally voted you down trying to quote you. Sorry man.

I can understand hyping up fights, but Vinny has come out in multiple interviews, trashing on Anthony's credentials. It just seems unnecessary to start trashing on one of the nicer guys in the business, for no reason.

I like when guys talk shit. But for some reason, this rubs me the wrong way. Phone Post 3.0
No worries.

Anthony called him out which prob rubbed him the wrong way. I can see why he would attack Anthony's strongest asset as Vinnys are just better. Maybe it's a head game, maybe it's shit talking just for the sake of shit talking. I still don't think it's fair to judge someone based solely on interviews. Phone Post 3.0
Fans dont have much choice, its one of.the.sole interactions people have with the fighters.

Too not judge someone on thier own words is a bit daft really.

I like vinny but those comments were a bit shitty, more dorext insults than fight hyping. Phone Post
6/18/13 4:19 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/13 4:20 AM

Enough Vinny you are coming off as some dingbat with a coke habit talking all this shit coming off losses

I'm sure Kimura thought Gracie "sucked" while he was breaking his arm

6/18/13 4:38 AM
ozjiujitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First time poster in the underground *pause for golf clapping*

Vinny is just trolling.

As for perosh being the only good guy in Australia at bjj.... I saw a few black belts compete on the weekend that would like to dispute that. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 4:58 AM
69stang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is good at BJJ.
MMA and selling a fight, not so much.
6/18/13 5:00 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one who thinks Vinny will stand up to try to clown Perosh on the feet?

I hope this doesn't happen and we see some great grappling instead of sloppy kickboxing
6/18/13 5:33 AM
PhuketTopTeam
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony Perosh is currently out here in Phuket - Thailand training with us at Phuket Top Team...

funnily enough on the mats for BJJ we have 3rd degree black belt, carlson gracie student Prof. Olavo Abreu... a true legend of the sport.

Also on the mats today with Anthony was AXIS BJJ black belt, instructor and world champion Prof. Paulo Akira Kuraoka.

I'll ask Anthony today if he cares to respond and see what we get....

For now Perosh is busy working with muay thai world champions, our fight team and our coaches. 

When he returns to Australia he will be working with plenty of high level guys and lots of work in particular with Jamie TeHuna

6/18/13 5:34 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perosh by omoplata Phone Post
6/18/13 6:20 AM
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Am I the only one who thinks Vinny will stand up to try to clown Perosh on the feet?

I hope this doesn't happen and we see some great grappling instead of sloppy kickboxing
He has a snowflake's chance in hell of clowning Perosh on the feet. He literally has a 1-2 and that.is.all. Phone Post

Never seen any of Perosh's stand up so don't know what he's got

Vinny's got a headkick too
(thats about it)
6/18/13 6:31 AM

MMA Lives Here - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
MMA Lives Here - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Am I the only one who thinks Vinny will stand up to try to clown Perosh on the feet?

He has a snowflake's chance in hell of clowning Perosh on the feet. He literally has a 1-2 and that.is.all. Phone Post

Never seen any of Perosh's stand up so don't know what he's got

Vinny's got a headkick too
(thats about it)
To be fair I haven't seen much of Vinny's stand-up. I'm gonna back Hippo in balls deep though Phone Post

good call
I think sloppy kickboxing all the way - both guys need a win
6/18/13 6:32 AM
Splash Log

"I mean, he's like the best guy in Australia, as far as jiu jitsu goes"

Um no, no he isn't.
6/18/13 7:05 AM
andrewtregoning
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I don't want to sound like I'm talking shit, but Anthony Perosh sucks."

I love you Vinny :)
6/18/13 7:37 AM
crazydave
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhuketTopTeam - 

Anthony Perosh is currently out here in Phuket - Thailand training with us at Phuket Top Team...

funnily enough on the mats for BJJ we have 3rd degree black belt, carlson gracie student Prof. Olavo Abreu... a true legend of the sport.

Also on the mats today with Anthony was AXIS BJJ black belt, instructor and world champion Prof. Paulo Akira Kuraoka.

I'll ask Anthony today if he cares to respond and see what we get....

For now Perosh is busy working with muay thai world champions, our fight team and our coaches. 

When he returns to Australia he will be working with plenty of high level guys and lots of work in particular with Jamie TeHuna

6/18/13 7:55 AM
dojo stormer

perosh was "probably" the best guy in bjj 5 years ago.

the game has moved on.

kit dale is the best aussie bjj guy. dude is a beast. (no homo)
6/18/13 8:01 AM
kjonesbeatdown
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I find weird is that Vinny resigned with the UFC on July 17, 2012. Perosh fought and lost to Ryan Jimmo on July 21,2012. Perosh lost to Jimmo.. so I'm wondering how Perosh turned down a fight with Vinny bc he was on a streak? Another thing, Vinny is 1-3 in the UFC. I dont think you should be running your mouth about a guy who has had more wins in the UFC than you have. I honestly don't think either one are the greatest but Vinny just needs to quit talking already, and focus on not getting cut

6/18/13 8:01 AM
kjonesbeatdown
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/13 8:08 AM

Vinny has made running his mouth a habit.. sorry man you can't do it like Chael

6/18/13 8:42 AM
Bench
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dojo stormer - perosh was "probably" the best guy in bjj 5 years ago.

the game has moved on.

kit dale is the best aussie bjj guy. dude is a beast. (no homo)
Kit Dale was who I thought of as the best bjj guy currently in Aus.
Having said that......war hippo. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 8:57 AM
Brian J DSouza

Probably already been said, but...

It don't make sense to call an opponent subpar when you need to claim you beat the best opponents possible to make a case for being a great fighter.

6/18/13 9:10 AM
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can guarantee Anthony won't be under estimating Vinny and will come to the fight guns blazing. War Hippo! Phone Post
6/18/13 9:27 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
Elvis - I can guarantee Anthony won't be under estimating Vinny and will come to the fight guns blazing. War Hippo! Phone Post
. Phone Post
War Hippo!! Phone Post
6/18/13 9:35 AM
Elvis
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthonyshogun being the 2nd best at BJJ in Australia he can only get that belt from the best. Phone Post
8/3/13 9:49 PM
damane08
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew someone was going to bump this.
8/3/13 9:54 PM
Ocean6

explodin - 
bknumber1 - Surprised at all the hate so far. Vinny is a top guy and laid an egg against another top guy, it happens. I fully expect Vinny to come back strong and win a dominant victory in this fight. Phone Post 3.0
We all know Vinny will have a dominant victory, that has nothing to do with why this statement offended some people. Phone Post 3.0

ah, the "explodes in little boys curse".

Growing in strength to rival the "Cre curse".
8/3/13 9:55 PM
TheShogunEra

Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:55 PM
KOckyGOAT

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.