UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort: I earn through the glory of God

6/18/13 12:12 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Since losing his UFC light heavyweight title shot versus Jon Jones at UFC 152, Vitor Belfort has earned two highlight worthy knockouts over two quality opponents. Another title shot may soon be in the cards for Belfort, but it's not something he'll ask for, he wants to earn it:

"Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta, they are promoters, and I respect them very much," Belfort says. "Right now, I haven't heard from them, and I don't know what's going on, but I've served the organization very well.

"I'm fighting in main events, winning fights, shocking everybody. I'm right there, and they know that. Now it's just waiting to see if I've done enough.

"You cannot go against results, so look at my results. That's what I mean. Some people earn, and some people don't. They try to get there without earning it. I believe in every area of my life, I earn — and I earn through the glory of God."

read entire article...

6/18/13 12:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/18/13 12:18 AM
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glory of TRT

6/18/13 12:19 AM
Pella
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What he ment to say is "I earn through TRT" Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:23 AM
The Brool Story Company

Orcus: he's not on anything, just the same TRT that Hendo is on

6/18/13 12:23 AM
BeatonHauff
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT TOR Phone Post
6/18/13 12:25 AM
The Brool Story Company

Vitor looks Mexican when he isn't juiced to the gills.

6/18/13 12:26 AM
Pella
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -

Orcus: he's not on anything, just the same TRT that Hendo is on

Holy crap. Look how its helped his tan. He must be on badger milk. I heard its great for a tan. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:29 AM
FanToFighter
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime he says anything including God or TRT it becomes a UG headline. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:33 AM
claw11
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually don't dislike fighters but I really can not stand Vitor!! And how exactly did he 'earn' his title shot against Anderson? How many middleweight fights did he win? But God said... Go cheat some more. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:55 AM
creepymcfinger

One of my favorite fighters , fuck you haters Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:56 AM
claw11
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianGSPFan -
claw11 - I usually don't dislike fighters but I really can not stand Vitor!! And how exactly did he 'earn' his title shot against Anderson? How many middleweight fights did he win? But God said... Go cheat some more. Phone Post 3.0
Where did you read that God spoke to him? Phone Post
God told me he told Vitor bro. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:58 AM
claw11

creepymcfinger - One of my favorite fighters , fuck you haters Phone Post 3.0
Because someone doesn't share the same favorite fighter as you the proper thing to do is say "fuck you hater"? Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 12:59 AM
creepymcfinger

No, it was directed at the people who talk shit. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:01 AM
creepymcfinger

And since when does proper matter around here? Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:13 AM
claw11

creepymcfinger - And since when does proper matter around here? Phone Post 3.0
I'm just fuckin with you! I'm voting you up for not being a douche! I like you.. Kinda BEEP. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:13 AM
claw11

CanadianGSPFan -
creepymcfinger - And since when does proper matter around here? Phone Post 3.0
Jesus was proper, bro Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:22 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever people want to say about him and his TRT use, Vitor has been putting on the greatest display of indomitable belief in oneself I've ever seen in MMA.
6/18/13 1:34 AM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YA!! We heard you the first time. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 1:51 AM
sparkuri

TTBangBang - Okay Vitor, we get it.
I think you mean, "OK UGBlog, we get it" Phone Post
6/18/13 1:52 AM
ausgepicht

I seriously doubt Vitor even knows what it means. I'd LOVE to hear him explain "...and I earn through the glory of god" in a clear manner. 

Regardless, I don't watch him to hear his potato work. Just to watch highlight reel KOs. So what if he incorrectly thinks a sky war daddy is KOing people through him.

6/18/13 2:02 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

I seriously doubt Vitor even knows what it means. I'd LOVE to hear him explain "...and I earn through the glory of god" in a clear manner. 

Regardless, I don't watch him to hear his potato work. Just to watch highlight reel KOs. So what if he incorrectly thinks a sky war daddy is KOing people through him.

Any explanation he could offer to those of us who don't believe in God would sound ridiculous... so I don't see why he'd try.
6/18/13 2:14 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 06/18/13 2:14 AM
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 

Any explanation he could offer to those of us who don't believe in God would sound ridiculous... so I don't see why he'd try.

Actually based on every interview of Vitor ever, I'd say any explanation he could offer on anything would sound ridiculous.

I don't actually want to hear him explain it, because I know he can't. It's called hyperbole. I'd just love to hear him Miss Utah his way through it, for comedic purposes.

6/18/13 2:16 AM
Barbalos

As if Vitor doesn't get enough shit from the righteous atheist group, fking UG blog has to headline the only mention of God in the quote...
6/18/13 2:18 AM
ausgepicht

Barbalos - As if Vitor doesn't get enough shit from the righteous atheist group, fking UG blog has to headline the only mention of God in the quote...

He gets shit for righteous atheist and righteous xians alike. Just go to any Brazilian chat forums and see for yourself. They think he's fake.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.