panthonyjr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You earn through the glory of Heath science ... Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 2:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barbalos

ausgepicht - 
Barbalos - As if Vitor doesn't get enough shit from the righteous atheist group, fking UG blog has to headline the only mention of God in the quote...

He gets shit for righteous atheist and righteous xians alike. Just go to any Brazilian chat forums and see for yourself. They think he's fake.

I don't really care much, his beliefs are not my concern. I just the UG blog doesn't need to stir shit but using the one mention of God as the headline.
6/18/13 2:23 AM
Barbalos

Edited: 06/18/13 2:22 AM
^ think*, by*
6/18/13 2:26 AM
ausgepicht

Barbalos - 
ausgepicht - 
Barbalos - As if Vitor doesn't get enough shit from the righteous atheist group, fking UG blog has to headline the only mention of God in the quote...

He gets shit for righteous atheist and righteous xians alike. Just go to any Brazilian chat forums and see for yourself. They think he's fake.

I don't really care much, his beliefs are not my concern. I just the UG blog doesn't need to stir shit but using the one mention of God as the headline.

Yeah, UG blog seems to make a habit of that. Each media outlet has to decide on quality of journalism or sensationalism. UG blog has clearly made its decision.

6/18/13 2:29 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 

I seriously doubt Vitor even knows what it means. I'd LOVE to hear him explain "...and I earn through the glory of god" in a clear manner. 

Regardless, I don't watch him to hear his potato work. Just to watch highlight reel KOs. So what if he incorrectly thinks a sky war daddy is KOing people through him.

Any explanation he could offer to those of us who don't believe in God would sound ridiculous... so I don't see why he'd try.

Actually based on every interview of Vitor ever, I'd say any explanation he could offer on anything would sound ridiculous.

I don't actually want to hear him explain it, because I know he can't. It's called hyperbole. I'd just love to hear him Miss Utah his way through it, for comedic purposes.

I uh... I think you misinterpreted the tone of my post. I'll rephrase it: "I agree."
6/18/13 2:50 AM
GelderdEnd

I can't wait for Andy to highlight reel ko him again....just make it sooner rather than later Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 3:18 AM
ausgepicht

RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 

I seriously doubt Vitor even knows what it means. I'd LOVE to hear him explain "...and I earn through the glory of god" in a clear manner. 

Regardless, I don't watch him to hear his potato work. Just to watch highlight reel KOs. So what if he incorrectly thinks a sky war daddy is KOing people through him.

Any explanation he could offer to those of us who don't believe in God would sound ridiculous... so I don't see why he'd try.

Actually based on every interview of Vitor ever, I'd say any explanation he could offer on anything would sound ridiculous.

I don't actually want to hear him explain it, because I know he can't. It's called hyperbole. I'd just love to hear him Miss Utah his way through it, for comedic purposes.

I uh... I think you misinterpreted the tone of my post. I'll rephrase it: "I agree."

I know. I was singing along with you in counterpoint. We were like Bell Biv Devoe.

6/18/13 3:23 AM
sparkuri
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long live Belfort

6/18/13 3:27 AM
ChaosOverkill
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny how that god has left a lot of your south american neighbours with mother's praying for their sons all day while they die fighting dictators trying to eradicate them.

6/18/13 3:37 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

claw11 - I usually don't dislike fighters but I really can not stand Vitor!! And how exactly did he 'earn' his title shot against Anderson? How many middleweight fights did he win? But God said... Go cheat some more. Phone Post 3.0
You and all the rest of the Brazilian fighters. Really quit bedazzling how its a big old lovefest between all the Brazilians yet everybody hates Belfort. Goes a little beyond changing training camps.

Belfort needs to stop with the God shit . It was annoying when Jones did it and even moreso when he does that. Whatever happened to keeping your religion private.

Anyways badger milk, horsemeat or the tears or just born little christian childeren.All those things are more likely then the grace of god.

But should we really care. I like the new Belfort. He is entertaining as fuck as a fighter. I dont want to see him again in a titleshot anytime soon though.But he let him keep knocking people out in either brazil or Vegas.

More shot of his wive and less talk about god though. Phone Post 3.0
6/18/13 3:54 AM
pulsar

I will always be a huge fan. He inspired me to start this whole training/watching MMA thing.

However, I learned a long time ago to forget treating these guys like I'd want to sit around and have beers with them.

6/18/13 6:27 AM
CanofPineapple

God prays to TRT.
6/18/13 7:03 AM
spliff
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bp
6/18/13 7:03 AM
spliff
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/18/13 7:03 AM
double
6/18/13 3:05 PM
orcus

"Orcus: he's not on anything, just the same TRT that Hendo is on"

What does that mean? Of course he's on something, he's on TRT.

6/18/13 3:56 PM
CKH09

easedel - Hows the saying go?

Religion is like a penis, its ok to have one & to be proud of it but don't go whipping it out in public n shoving it in everyones faces

It goes, religion is like your penis, its okay to be proud of, just don't shove it down my throat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.