UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Anyone playing Neverwinter

6/18/13 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kai Tremeche
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking at getting back into MMO again. Guild Wars 2 was kinda boring, and while Secret World was fun....

What's this one like?
6/22/13 3:11 AM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I play it a lot. I love it, but it is definitly not without it's flaws. Lol. It is an action mmo as in there is a lot of moving around an dodging and what you hit you literally have to hit. It is not click to target like wow. I believe it may be similar to gw2 in some ways. It's free to okay do just give it a go an decide for yourself. ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 3:42 AM
joeyO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's fun for something new and has enough new features to keep you interested for a bit but the P2W structure kind of eliminates any potential longevity that you look for in an mmo. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 12:36 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you decide to play it hit me up. I am on the Dragon server. My account name is @bpskibbenheims Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.