UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen details history/beef with Lebron James

6/19/13 7:38 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

While appearing on the Jim Rome show last week, UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen made some unfriendly remarks about NBA super star Lebron James. Turns out the remarks were not unwarranted as Chael Sonnen told Bleacher Report an in interview today:

Bleacher Report: What prompted you to call LeBron James a dork on the Jim Rome show? Is there any sort of history between the two of you?

Chael Sonnen: His name being brought up prompted it. He makes Urkel look cool. I would have liked to call him a twat, but they changed subjects. 

Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight against Anderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He’s a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any pictures unless your cup size was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn. 

And from what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after C. This guy walked up to my fiancee backstage and asks her if there’s a Tic Tac in her blouse or if she was just happy to see him. 

I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking. 

I'd like to slap the divots right off his face.

B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

read entire article...

6/19/13 7:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ColefistbumpedmyBuffer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
6/19/13 7:48 AM
TartanArmy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really starting to love chael. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:55 AM
in before 11er

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

DAMN !!!
6/19/13 7:57 AM
C7R14171337
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this guy! Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:57 AM
Hairybog

Wonder whether this is a troll or not.. If not.. Lebron is an absolute douche!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:03 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hairybog - Wonder whether this is a troll or not.. If not.. Lebron is an absolute douche!!! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:03 AM
Nitecrawler
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
There's a few great websites I frequent, but we'll leave that between me and the NSA.

LOL!
6/19/13 8:04 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/19/13 9:33 AM
in before 11er - CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

DAMN !!!

Looks like he Mencia'd that one. http://twicsy.com/i/aLSiAb

6/19/13 8:07 AM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanArmy - Really starting to love chael. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:09 AM
PUBLICnoose

this is hilarious Phone Post
6/19/13 8:13 AM
MainelyBJJ
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see Chael bitch slap James!!!

That would be awesome!!!!

6/19/13 8:15 AM
Obie1FaShobie
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i totally believe all this happened........chael wouldnt make something up..... Phone Post
6/19/13 8:19 AM
torquemada
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If true, fuck That guy. Phone Post
6/19/13 8:33 AM
Aaron Becker

would love to see Lebron turtle up with Chael smashing him
6/19/13 8:41 AM
Vaginal Tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada - If true, fuck That guy. Phone Post
Agreed. Total cock move if true. Problem is that it's Chael telling us, so we can only kinda believe it happened. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:49 AM
nyhcloyalty
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAMNNNNN Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:57 AM
UGCTT_Song2
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think ive seen chael cuss before.

I just hope he said twat properly

As in tw@

Not the douchey American twaaaahhht Phone Post
6/19/13 9:13 AM
Chomas
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that last line was amazing LOL! Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 9:23 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he is making it up. It doesn't feel like a "sonnen schtick", even if it's delivered in his inimitiable manner.

Also he is known to be super gracious to all fans, so if he is telling a story about a fan being snubbed it rings true. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 9:52 AM
kevsh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know LeBron obviously, but are we really to believe he met a woman backstage - presumably backstage because she was a *somebody* and hit on her with a pathetic TicTac comment?

And literally pushed a kid in a wheelchair out of the way? I mean not just snubbed the kid, not just said "no autographs", but literally grabbed the wheelchair and pushed it to the side?

Sorry Chael fans, that's a bit of a reach. If true, then James is a world class asshole, but a second witness would be appreciated.
6/19/13 9:57 AM
Mihow
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in before 11er - CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

DAMN !!!

I came here to go blahblahblah for Chael being angry at rumors but thats the greatest quote in the history of basketball trash talk ... and it came from an mma guy
6/19/13 9:58 AM
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - I dont think ive seen chael cuss before.

I just hope he said twat properly

As in tw@

Not the douchey American twaaaahhht Phone Post
I feel you bro Phone Post
6/19/13 10:02 AM
paw
1378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....love that guy!

6/19/13 10:03 AM
Jmart760

There is simply no way the story he told about the handicapped child is true. Chael isn't credible in the least. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.