UnderGround Forums
 

UnderGround Forums >> Rogan: Why Silva is the greatest of all-time


6/20/13 5:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 2/28/13
Posts: 97
RobinVanRooney -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Get it right I said freak fights as well you faggot. You know like hong man choi etc? Phone Post 3.0
Hey that word is against the code of conduct Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 5:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8207
TommyToeHold - 

I've got nothing to add to the debate here because I think you can't really compare apples and oranges and I'm not into the GOAT stuff, but one thing that has always struck me about Anderson Silva is when he gets into the 'I'm-annoyed-you're-still-trying-to-hit-me' mode. It doesn't happen every fight, and I don't know if it has to do with that fighter being disrespectful to Silva so he wants to humiliate them, or if during the course of the fight, having got a feel for his opponent, he realizes that they are not on his level, but it's like watching a cat knock around a mouse. It's shocking to me as a hardcore fan, and my friends who don't normally watch fights go crazy when it happens. Joe said it best: it's like a movie or something. Say what you want about competition, but anyone who is competing against Anderson Silva is a world class fighter to have even got to that point, so to see him play them like a harp is something I don't expect we'll see again for a long time, even from fighters as dominant as Jones. Now maybe that's just Anderson's personality, and JBJ/GSP/Fedor/Jesus could do the same thing, but that complete lack of concern for what his opponent is throwing at him will always be something that, in my mind, differentiates Silva from anyone else I've watched fight. Simply incredible.


you just described Fedor. a guy who doesnt care what his opponents throw at him and actually fights his opponents to their strengths (nog in his gaurd, cro-cop standing up). how can you see that in Anderson and not Fedor?
6/20/13 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crumbs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 3/14/11
Posts: 548
Fedor and Anderson both relatively the same age (actually Fedor is younger ), both amazing careers.

It just that ones Had 3 fight losing streak, while during that same time the other has just kept winning.


Anderson Silva, the greatest....... so far.
6/20/13 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jimbonice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 8/13/12
Posts: 825
I remember the hype over the Irvin fight when Silva first moved up to lhw. Irvin was going to show him what real power looked like, would manhandle Silva, KO him in the first round, yadda yadda. I recall actually being excited for this fight. It was going to be the "first" real test of Silva, Irvin was considered a strong 205'er and relevant.

In the blink of an eye it was over. Phone Post
6/20/13 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8208
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0

LOL and Anderson's biggest win is Hendo, then Belfort who'm just about every top guy beat. you have Franklin and Sonnen, then the list starts looking weak. Maia, Okami, Lietes, Lutter, Cote, Irvin, etc.
6/20/13 5:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8209
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0

hard to argue with a douchebag noob who says Cro-cop, Herring, Semmy, Hunt, Arlovski, coleman, Sylvia, etc are just jap cans or freak show fights. can you swing from those Andy nuts any harder?
6/20/13 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8210
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Wasn't Silva 3-2 with that Japanese can organization? And those two losses were to against what race of fighters? Help me I don't recall. Anyways there is your point. Phone Post 3.0

Silva wasn't really Silva back then. Carlos Newton also fucked him up pretty bad, and Takase straight-up dominated him. You put today's Anderson Silva (at 170) in there and he decimates both of them, as well as Chonan.


and fedor was slowing down and not caring later on either. you put 2004 Fedor vs his 3 losses and kills them all.
6/20/13 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8211
crumbs - Fedor and Anderson both relatively the same age (actually Fedor is younger ), both amazing careers.

It just that ones Had 3 fight losing streak, while during that same time the other has just kept winning.


Anderson Silva, the greatest....... so far.

and one lost a few times early in his career when Fedor did not.
6/20/13 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8212
jimbonice -  I remember the hype over the Irvin fight when Silva first moved up to lhw. Irvin was going to show him what real power looked like, would manhandle Silva, KO him in the first round, yadda yadda. I recall actually being excited for this fight. It was going to be the "first" real test of Silva, Irvin was considered a strong 205'er and relevant.

In the blink of an eye it was over. Phone Post

I didnt. I knew he would kill Irvin, and he did.
6/20/13 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 5/13/11
Posts: 20621
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Wasn't Silva 3-2 with that Japanese can organization? And those two losses were to against what race of fighters? Help me I don't recall. Anyways there is your point. Phone Post 3.0

Silva wasn't really Silva back then. Carlos Newton also fucked him up pretty bad, and Takase straight-up dominated him. You put today's Anderson Silva (at 170) in there and he decimates both of them, as well as Chonan.

He flying knee ko'd Newton.... Phone Post
6/20/13 5:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 5/13/11
Posts: 20622
CLINTK9 -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Wasn't Silva 3-2 with that Japanese can organization? And those two losses were to against what race of fighters? Help me I don't recall. Anyways there is your point. Phone Post 3.0

Silva wasn't really Silva back then. Carlos Newton also fucked him up pretty bad, and Takase straight-up dominated him. You put today's Anderson Silva (at 170) in there and he decimates both of them, as well as Chonan.


and fedor was slowing down and not caring later on either. you put 2004 Fedor vs his 3 losses and kills them all.
Oh now Fedor didn't care anymore??? You look desperate when you say silly things. Phone Post
6/20/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mugumuchu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 319
Every time Hogan put someone on the pedestal that high, he'll lose for sure.
6/20/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 5/13/11
Posts: 20623
CLINTK9 -
jimbonice -  I remember the hype over the Irvin fight when Silva first moved up to lhw. Irvin was going to show him what real power looked like, would manhandle Silva, KO him in the first round, yadda yadda. I recall actually being excited for this fight. It was going to be the "first" real test of Silva, Irvin was considered a strong 205'er and relevant.

In the blink of an eye it was over. Phone Post

I didnt. I knew he would kill Irvin, and he did.
Did you know that

Rashad
Thiago S.
Brandon Vera
Keith jardine

All declined that fight before Irvin accepted?
Food for thought when people say Anderson never fought good 205ers. He didn't fight them because they're said no... Phone Post
6/20/13 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8213
RobinVanRooney - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Get it right I said freak fights as well you faggot. You know like hong man choi etc? Phone Post 3.0

in 2003 he fought FIVE Times. Nog, Fujita, Goodridge, Nagata, Valavicius. 2 "cans", 1 freakshow, and 2 legit fights for the year.

in 2004 he fought FIVE times. Coleman, Randleman, Ogawa, Nog, & Nog. 4 Legit fights and one jap "Can".

6/20/13 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 5/13/11
Posts: 20624
CLINTK9 -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0

LOL and Anderson's biggest win is Hendo, then Belfort who'm just about every top guy beat. you have Franklin and Sonnen, then the list starts looking weak. Maia, Okami, Lietes, Lutter, Cote, Irvin, etc.
Skimmed over sakurai, Newton, and Murray. Phone Post
6/20/13 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 9/16/12
Posts: 5688
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Wasn't Silva 3-2 with that Japanese can organization? And those two losses were to against what race of fighters? Help me I don't recall. Anyways there is your point. Phone Post 3.0

Silva wasn't really Silva back then. Carlos Newton also fucked him up pretty bad, and Takase straight-up dominated him. You put today's Anderson Silva (at 170) in there and he decimates both of them, as well as Chonan.

He flying knee ko'd Newton.... Phone Post

Absolutely. Newton mounted him and dominated all of round 1. I was just making a point how Anderson used to struggle against grapplers more than he does now.

6/20/13 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 9/16/12
Posts: 5689
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
CLINTK9 -
jimbonice -  I remember the hype over the Irvin fight when Silva first moved up to lhw. Irvin was going to show him what real power looked like, would manhandle Silva, KO him in the first round, yadda yadda. I recall actually being excited for this fight. It was going to be the "first" real test of Silva, Irvin was considered a strong 205'er and relevant.

In the blink of an eye it was over. Phone Post

I didnt. I knew he would kill Irvin, and he did.
Did you know that

Rashad
Thiago S.
Brandon Vera
Keith jardine

All declined that fight before Irvin accepted?
Food for thought when people say Anderson never fought good 205ers. He didn't fight them because they're said no... Phone Post

That may be true, but you can't deny that Anderson's trips to 205 have been very carefully selected, whether it be by him/his management or the UFC.

6/20/13 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8214
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
CLINTK9 -
jimbonice -  I remember the hype over the Irvin fight when Silva first moved up to lhw. Irvin was going to show him what real power looked like, would manhandle Silva, KO him in the first round, yadda yadda. I recall actually being excited for this fight. It was going to be the "first" real test of Silva, Irvin was considered a strong 205'er and relevant.

In the blink of an eye it was over. Phone Post

I didnt. I knew he would kill Irvin, and he did.
Did you know that

Rashad
Thiago S.
Brandon Vera
Keith jardine

All declined that fight before Irvin accepted?
Food for thought when people say Anderson never fought good 205ers. He didn't fight them because they're said no... Phone Post

Yes I knew that. and wasnt impressed with any of those guys to fight Andy except Rashad.

6/20/13 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crumbs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 3/14/11
Posts: 549
CLINTK9 - 
crumbs - Fedor and Anderson both relatively the same age (actually Fedor is younger ), both amazing careers.

It just that ones Had 3 fight losing streak, while during that same time the other has just kept winning.


Anderson Silva, the greatest....... so far.

and one lost a few times early in his career when Fedor did not.

you must admit, a 3 fight losing streak during the prime of your career (i'll put it another way, going a whole year without winning ), would be considered more detrimental to your legacy/GOAT considerations, then sporadic losses during the beginning of your career.


6/20/13 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 9/16/12
Posts: 5691
crumbs - 
CLINTK9 - 
crumbs - Fedor and Anderson both relatively the same age (actually Fedor is younger ), both amazing careers.

It just that ones Had 3 fight losing streak, while during that same time the other has just kept winning.


Anderson Silva, the greatest....... so far.

and one lost a few times early in his career when Fedor did not.

you must admit, a 3 fight losing streak during the prime of your career (i'll put it another way, going a whole year without winning ), would be considered more detrimental to your legacy/GOAT considerations, then sporadic losses during the beginning of your career.



That wasn't even close to Fedor's prime.

6/20/13 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8215
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
CLINTK9 -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0
You deserve shit for that post. Calling everyone but Nog "Japanese cans" is all anyone needs to see to know you're an ignorant asshat. Phone Post
Wasn't Silva 3-2 with that Japanese can organization? And those two losses were to against what race of fighters? Help me I don't recall. Anyways there is your point. Phone Post 3.0

Silva wasn't really Silva back then. Carlos Newton also fucked him up pretty bad, and Takase straight-up dominated him. You put today's Anderson Silva (at 170) in there and he decimates both of them, as well as Chonan.


and fedor was slowing down and not caring later on either. you put 2004 Fedor vs his 3 losses and kills them all.
Oh now Fedor didn't care anymore??? You look desperate when you say silly things. Phone Post

so Silva wasnt Silva, but you cant tell Fedor was losing muscle, and only relying on his punching later on? he even said he wasnt lifting hardly anymore and his focus was jesus and fasting. but ONLY Anderson can be different at different times of his career and Fedor was the same from day 1 to day end. Hater logic, got it!
6/20/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 4/20/05
Posts: 8216
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
CLINTK9 -
RobinVanRooney - I agree with everything Joe said.

Especially the 2nd place isn't even close.

Lol @ people saying Fedor? Are you guys trolling or what?

Fedora biggest win please? Nog I think it is?

Rest are Japanese cans and freak fights, not to mentioned 90% of his fights was in a org that was notorious for fixed fights and no drug testing policy's. the other 10% he lost in America.

Before you give me shit for this post at least make a argument. Phone Post 3.0

LOL and Anderson's biggest win is Hendo, then Belfort who'm just about every top guy beat. you have Franklin and Sonnen, then the list starts looking weak. Maia, Okami, Lietes, Lutter, Cote, Irvin, etc.
Skimmed over sakurai, Newton, and Murray. Phone Post

yes forgot sakurai, I dont consider Newton and Murray to be THAT GREAT of wins like Franklin and Hendo.

6/20/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TommyToeHold
1071 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 3/21/12
Posts: 342
CLINTK9 - 
TommyToeHold - 

I've got nothing to add to the debate here because I think you can't really compare apples and oranges and I'm not into the GOAT stuff, but one thing that has always struck me about Anderson Silva is when he gets into the 'I'm-annoyed-you're-still-trying-to-hit-me' mode. It doesn't happen every fight, and I don't know if it has to do with that fighter being disrespectful to Silva so he wants to humiliate them, or if during the course of the fight, having got a feel for his opponent, he realizes that they are not on his level, but it's like watching a cat knock around a mouse. It's shocking to me as a hardcore fan, and my friends who don't normally watch fights go crazy when it happens. Joe said it best: it's like a movie or something. Say what you want about competition, but anyone who is competing against Anderson Silva is a world class fighter to have even got to that point, so to see him play them like a harp is something I don't expect we'll see again for a long time, even from fighters as dominant as Jones. Now maybe that's just Anderson's personality, and JBJ/GSP/Fedor/Jesus could do the same thing, but that complete lack of concern for what his opponent is throwing at him will always be something that, in my mind, differentiates Silva from anyone else I've watched fight. Simply incredible.


you just described Fedor. a guy who doesnt care what his opponents throw at him and actually fights his opponents to their strengths (nog in his gaurd, cro-cop standing up). how can you see that in Anderson and not Fedor?

I agree with you 100%, I just mean the way that Anderson goes about it, almost like he's toying with people. It's humilating almost. I've never felt that way watching a Fedor fight. He fought through his opponents strengths, but I never thought afterward, that just seemed downright humilating for his opponent. I don't think that was Fedor's personality. Again, I'm not saying Silva is better than Fedor because of that. Like I said, I don't think those comparisons can be made. I don't know who the GOAT is, I just know there are three or four guys that seem head-and-shoulders better than most.

6/20/13 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 2/28/13
Posts: 98
crumbs -
CLINTK9 - 
crumbs - Fedor and Anderson both relatively the same age (actually Fedor is younger ), both amazing careers.

It just that ones Had 3 fight losing streak, while during that same time the other has just kept winning.


Anderson Silva, the greatest....... so far.

and one lost a few times early in his career when Fedor did not.

you must admit, a 3 fight losing streak during the prime of your career (i'll put it another way, going a whole year without winning ), would be considered more detrimental to your legacy/GOAT considerations, then sporadic losses during the beginning of your career.


Same shit happened to Ali. When your speed goes it goes what can you do. Fedor has giving you enough material you can look at. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 5:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 45066
I can just see Joe and Dana laughing about all the rukus these discussions cause each time. I think people need to get over that this subject is about as subjective as it gets and its a constantly evolving discussion as well. But these things never end well on here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.