UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Steph took the title off Kaitlyn?

6/19/13 3:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TtoMyJ14
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to sources, the segment on RAW where Stephanie McMahon told Kaitlyn to never interrupt her again was inspired by a real-life incident that occurred backstage recently. As you saw on RAW, Stephanie McMahon, on her way to the back, gave Kaitlyn an evil look and told her it would be in her best interest to never interrupt her again. There was an incident at a recent TV taping where Kaitlyn approached Stephanie backstage while she was talking to someone else and it caused a scene. Basically, Stephanie was upset that Kaitltyn approached her and couldn't wait until she was done talking with the other person to say what she had to say. It's interesting to note that following this, Kaitlyn lost the Divas title. Oooops!
6/19/13 4:04 PM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Changing booking of titles to teach someone a lesson about interrupting is pretty childish. Hopefully just a rumor.
6/19/13 4:09 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's going to run this company into the ground. 

It's obvious Shane knew the business, she's knows Wrestling like I know Organic Chemistry.

Her husband is even worse. 

6/19/13 4:12 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her getting all upset like, how dare you interreupt ME?  Then to make an angle out of it to stroke her own fragile ego.  Damn, that is something Dana White would do.

Then again, now that WWE did it, expect BLAF to copy it like everything else.

6/19/13 4:37 PM
Gino_Corona

I bet she caught Triple H checking Kaitlyn out.. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 5:24 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Gino_Corona - I bet she caught Triple H checking Kaitlyn out.. Phone Post 3.0
She's a fucking whore, i wouldt be surprised she was fucking paul. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 5:38 PM
Sofa King Cool
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's jelly. Phone Post
6/19/13 5:58 PM
ArtMinaj

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
She's a fucking whore, i wouldt be surprised she was fucking paul. Phone Post 3.0

That was uncalled for Ryann.

6/19/13 6:27 PM
QTyp
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Do tell about her being a whore...

*awaits with lotion*
6/19/13 6:36 PM
AtomicElbow
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened in the segment? Did anything happen onscreen before "Stephanie McMahon, on her way to the back, gave Kaitlyn an evil look and told her it would be in her best interest to never interrupt her again."?
6/19/13 6:50 PM
Ryan Black
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple H's taste in women has always puzzled me. From Chyna *shudders as flashbacks of massive clit picture come to mind* to Stephanie McMahon... granted, Stephanie went through a phase where she got massive implants and looked mildly attractive... but, shit... I see that face and I see Vince. She looks so much like her father that it's difficult for me to get around. To each his own, though.

And yeah, I don't see things going well after Vince passes away and we're left with Steph and Haitch. I see things disassembling into a massive clusterfuck without Vince's stern, perfectionist hand forcing things and being the final say. But I hope I'm wrong...

I like Kaitlyn. If Stephanie didn't have such an ego, I would think Kaitlyn could be the next Trish Stratus. She's pretty good, in my opinion. And she's hot. Phone Post
6/19/13 7:17 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

I only speak truth and what i know. She blew cena, fucked reigns and i wouldnt be shocked she fucked paul levesque. She is a whore and has a fucking kid with dominic cruze. I cant say all i know, but she's approaching sunny levels of whorishness. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:24 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

I only speak truth and what i know. She blew cena, fucked reigns and i wouldnt be shocked she fucked paul levesque. She is a whore and has a fucking kid with dominic cruze. I cant say all i know, but she's approaching sunny levels of whorishness. Phone Post 3.0

Dominic cruz the mma fighter? Why aren't there any pictures of them together online?
6/19/13 7:24 PM
ArtMinaj

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

No Ryann, that isn't what you KNOW.  It is what you HEARD. 

6/19/13 7:59 PM
Gino_Corona

ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Ryan knows what's up. (I think he might be Michael Hayes but I'm not sure)

For the record, Kaitlyn tossed my salad once while Zack Ryder watched (and joined in afterwards)

-Phil Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:01 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

INteresting Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:22 PM
torubu
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

DON'T YOU CALL MY (possible) BIRTH MOTHER A WHORE Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:26 PM
ArtMinaj

Gino_Corona - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

For the record, Kaitlyn tossed my salad once while Zack Ryder watched (and joined in afterwards)

-Phil Phone Post 3.0

Ryann isn't a troll either.......

6/19/13 8:31 PM
Mezla
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has the Wrestling Observer ever been right about anything?
6/19/13 8:33 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ArtMinaj - 
Gino_Corona - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
ArtMinaj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

-Phil Phone Post 3.0

Ryann isn't a troll either.......

You and I don't like each other, but you know damn well I'm not a troll. I won't tell who my source is, but it's legit as can be. 

No pics of them online ever because she doesnt want it out there. They are teh married and have a kid together. 

6/19/13 8:35 PM
ArtMinaj

Mezla - Has the Wrestling Observer ever been right about anything?

sumtimes thay r.  i no stuff but i wont say et all.  im frends with heeth herring tho.  i no stuff guys.

6/19/13 8:36 PM
ArtMinaj

I know you aren't a troll.  I already said that. 

6/19/13 9:53 PM
Ryan Black
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any other MMA fighter, you probably could have gotten me to believe you without question. Buuuut... Dominick Cruz... really? THAT raises a few questions...

If she's such a massive "whore," then what the hell would she be doing married in the first place? I'll start with that question...

Also, just my opinion, but... it would do Dominick Cruz some good to at least put it out there that he's married. It would definitely do him some good to tweet some pictures of himself and his family or something. Maybe it would help to change the fact that if you type "Is Dom" into the Google search engine on a night where he's doing an analyst spot on FUEL, the very first thing it automatically tries to finish your inquiry with is... well, I'm sure you can figure it out.

I just can't understand why an attractive chick that obviously has some sort of reputation as a "whore," as you put it- who can't seem to control herself around all these larger, charismatic, in-shape guys with TV personalities- would tie herself down to a soft-spoken, 135lb. guy that's likely smaller than her, and has such a tame personality that it's difficult to even HEAR him when he speaks... especially if she can't control herself around all the testosterone in her own profession backstage. Plus, she's touring the globe 300 days a year... I've never seen a "UFC Countdown" episode that shows Dominick Cruz taking on the responsibilities of fatherhood before a fight, let alone the very heavy burden that her lifestyle as an active WWE "Diva" would place on him as a parent.

And yes, I do realize he's been gone for nearly two years... but I just can't believe we've never heard anything about this, and this is the first anyone is hearing of it. And again, with Cruz's public preception (which seems to be nothing more than a common misconception), which IS pretty well-known, I can't believe he'd want to HIDE the fact that he was married and had a child. With the accusations thrown at him, I'd think he'd want to shout it from rooftops and mention it whenever he had a chance in the media.

So, Ryann... would you please enlighten me as to what in the actual fuck is going on here? Lol. Let me be clear when I say I'm not trying to pick a fight or argue with you, I respect you as a contributing member of the UG. But you can't drop a bombshell like this, claim to have "inside sources" and come off as if you're 'in the know' about something all of us are not... and then drop little cryptic hints here-and-there and expect to get off so easily. You know as well as I do that it doesn't work like that around here. Again, not trying to be disrespectful, I'd just really like to hear more about this story. As much as you're willing to say "without mentioning any names," as you like to say. Thank you, man. Phone Post
6/20/13 12:39 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - INteresting Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 1:06 AM
RoyMunson
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - 
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - INteresting Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

INteresting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.