UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen: I'm fighting Rua b/c of 'chicken belly' No

6/19/13 7:43 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

When Antonio Rogerio Nogueira had to step out of the UFC 161 due to an injury, Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua was left without an opponent. Unfortunately due to Visa issues, Chael Sonnen was not able to step in and instead will face Rua as the main event of the UFC on FOX Sports 1 in August. Sonnen did not have kind words for Nogueira, which put him in the bout with Rua:

Sonnen told The Telegraph: "Little Chicken Belly Nog pulled the same scumbag move that he does every time, lets the UFC put out posters, commercials, doing everything to promote him, knowing full well he's not going to do the fight."

"Once again he calls in sick, three weeks early. In no industry on earth can you do that. Nobody can call their boss and say 'Hey, boss, 20 days from now, I'm not going to feel good'. So he calls in sick three weeks early… it was a ruse from the beginning, and basically, I just wanted to help out."

read entire article... 

6/19/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen is a slave to the rhythm man. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:59 PM
Bigdoug924

I think he's great. Mma is around to entertain . In order to entertain you need drama/conflict. It's the same reason all movies have the same structure (one hour turning point etc) . Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 9:37 PM
JetSetter

So sick of him. Thank god his era is coming to an end Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 9:37 PM
austinbatista
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Chael he is Hilarious.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.