UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Babalu just retired on Bellator.

6/19/13 9:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect to this mma pioneer.
6/19/13 9:48 PM
bobby boulders
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hespect. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 9:51 PM
Rahjai
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love watching prime babalu fights
6/19/13 10:02 PM
Richard Tuck
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Sir Raldo
6/19/13 10:10 PM
Jack Skellington
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always respected him

pity how he ened up getting cut from the UFC though ...

6/19/13 10:13 PM
RedDragonUK
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect, always exciting to watch and one of my favourites.
6/20/13 12:28 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for the great memories!! You are a true warrior!! Phone Post
6/20/13 12:31 AM
145er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love watching that guy fight!!!
6/20/13 12:31 AM
RJJH
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

top 5 of my ALL TIME favorites

6/20/13 1:20 AM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always love us some Babalu! Thanks for all the wars bud :)
6/20/13 1:45 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
937 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA HOF

6/20/13 1:47 AM
gage949
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an amazing career! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:42 AM
RONINXOM
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bobby boulders - Hespect. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:44 AM
Hel13torm
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of my favorite fighters when I was getting into MMA,
sad to hear he retired.
WAR Babalu!
6/20/13 3:36 AM
xx72novaxx

sincerest thanks for all the wars
6/20/13 4:01 AM
MountainMedic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ALWAYS loved me some babalu!
Back in the day he was THE young gun, an absolute destroyer... he found a way to always be on the radar, A MAN TO BEAT, many tried but few ever had their hand raised.

MR Sobral has this old mans respect.
I know it means very little, but I have shed sweat & blood on the mats with killers & I think I know the difference between a gym giant and an absolute warrior. I have always been "all up in his business" because him & jeremy horn were the first fighters that I "followed"

If he says he is done, I dip my head and simply say "thank you sir. thank you for proving what some of who were training in the late 80s/early 90s knew to be true...
Thank you for being so utterly fearless & thank you for teaching us that MMA truely means something beyond belts"

I love this man(prolly 60% homo), hope he has a day job lined up , and genuinely wish the kids could understand the place he holds in this so called sport.

HEY BABALU! odds are low that this ever reaches you, but you have room & board in Montana anytime! Can likely set you up with seminars, can DEFINELY set you up with shooting guns & running rivers :)

Fuck what any bitch says... sometimes you gotta hold that choke Phone Post
6/20/13 8:51 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - ALWAYS loved me some babalu!
Back in the day he was THE young gun, an absolute destroyer... he found a way to always be on the radar, A MAN TO BEAT, many tried but few ever had their hand raised.

MR Sobral has this old mans respect.
I know it means very little, but I have shed sweat & blood on the mats with killers & I think I know the difference between a gym giant and an absolute warrior. I have always been "all up in his business" because him & jeremy horn were the first fighters that I "followed"

If he says he is done, I dip my head and simply say "thank you sir. thank you for proving what some of who were training in the late 80s/early 90s knew to be true...
Thank you for being so utterly fearless & thank you for teaching us that MMA truely means something beyond belts"

I love this man(prolly 60% homo), hope he has a day job lined up , and genuinely wish the kids could understand the place he holds in this so called sport.

HEY BABALU! odds are low that this ever reaches you, but you have room & board in Montana anytime! Can likely set you up with seminars, can DEFINELY set you up with shooting guns & running rivers :)

Fuck what any bitch says... sometimes you gotta hold that choke Phone Post
Great post bro. Phone Post
6/20/13 10:21 AM
MountainMedic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have a clip of the post fight? Didn't get to watch but it sounds like he went out very well. Phone Post
6/20/13 10:37 AM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gotta say, as much as it's tough to see him retire, good of him to know that he should.

Also, one of the best, classiest, retirement moves ever.  Absolutely loved that.  Says nothing to the crowd, just takes off his gloves, leaves them in the cage, exit stage left....brilliant.

6/20/13 10:43 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the more under appreciated legends of the sport.

6/20/13 11:07 AM
rjhartman

All the best to him in his retirement. A true warrior and class act.
6/20/13 12:19 PM
Col Angus
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hespect Babalu
6/20/13 12:24 PM
sk8actr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babalu has been in the game forever, best of luck to him in his new ventures.
6/20/13 12:52 PM
Lazer MMA

rjhartman - All the best to him in his retirement. A true warrior and class act.

6/20/13 1:33 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to have seen him fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.