UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can we get a list together of all dirty fighters

6/25/13 11:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/25/13 12:05 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - Who was it that tried that bs with cowboy ? I remember cowboy winning the fight ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
Paul kelly, he came out and said sorry after mind. He's about to.go away for a very long time in other news.

Wes sims, mike kyle, and if we.are doing.thia on one act babalu on heath is one of the worst going. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:06 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley - Daley....just Daley. Top of the list. Daley...actted like a child who can't control his own emotions. Late hit...cheap shot. Just Daley.
Also kos, faking injury in the daley fight and the one before that i believe. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:48 PM
Frobenius
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley - Daley....just Daley. Top of the list. Daley...actted like a child who can't control his own emotions. Late hit...cheap shot. Just Daley.

Bullshit, Kos is a cheater and deserved a beat down
6/25/13 12:51 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields hands down dirtiest. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 12:54 PM
Dogman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianGSPFan - 
Frobenius - They do clearly say "if you want to touch gloves do it NOW" before the round start. Pisses me off.
Yup. People bash the Diaz brothers for not doing glove touches EVER (see R3 of Scott Smith vs Nick and R3 of Marcus Davis vs Nate), but does anyone think that it could be because they don't want to get hit with a cheap shot?

I always thought it was bc they were just intense, focused dudes. Phone Post

LOL yes that is why they don't touch gloves, its in anticipation for the cheap shot.. It could be anything else...BTW I don't agree with everyone whining about the glove touch.
6/25/13 12:55 PM
Dogman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirty Bob and Gelbert should be pretty high on the list.
6/25/13 2:32 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius -
Lastley - Daley....just Daley. Top of the list. Daley...actted like a child who can't control his own emotions. Late hit...cheap shot. Just Daley.

So that excuses Daley's behavior? Phone Post
6/25/13 2:48 PM
JohnnyChingas

GSP the Greasing cheat
6/25/13 4:40 PM
Lasko
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarseverywhere - 
caseharts - 
armbarseverywhere - What about corner men who grease their fighters? Jan 31 '09 is still pretty fresh to me.

go for it

I guess that means Phil Nurse and GSP just made your list.

Possibly Anderson Silva as well for the same count. But Anderson definitely fought Chael dirty the second time around. Grabbing all up on his shorts to control striking distance.

That shorts grab was one of the most blatant violations I've ever seen. He was standing there holding Chael's shorts for like 20 seconds. Ridiculous.

6/25/13 4:46 PM
Lasko
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
CanadianGSPFan -  Vitor goes for a kick to the face of a clearly grounded Jones at the start of their fight when Jones does his usual crawl out to start the fight.

Jones even looked at the ref like "WTF!!??" after the kick missed. Phone Post

Would have been great to see Jones get kicked in the face.

I felt like that was a really smart move by Vitor. If that kick would've connected it would've been a legal kick since Jones brought his hands up off the mat to try to block it. Technically he wasn't a grounded opponent.

6/25/13 5:35 PM
Lastley
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Frobenius -

So that excuses Daley's behavior? Phone Post

I agree that Kos does some intentional eye poking, soccer player injury acting, and gives the persona of a punk. But, as OnlyTheStrongSurvive hints at...I expect more discipline from professional fighters. I would have loved to see Daley whoop his ass in the 15 minutes he was allotted to do so. But, Daley lost a fan in me when he took that late/cheap shot. Be a professional!
6/25/13 5:36 PM
Lastley
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer -  Tom Lawlor, he's not just dirty, he's filthy Phone Post

Well played, sir....Well played
6/25/13 5:41 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D v - Colton smith Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:44 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - I like bisping, but that kick to Rivera when he was grounded was pretty blatant. Anyone got a gif? Phone Post
So were the thumbs in Belcher's eyes. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:45 PM
Jone2tone

sitchpack - I like bisping, but that kick to Rivera when he was grounded was pretty blatant. Anyone got a gif? Phone Post
So were his thumbs in Belcher's eyes. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:47 PM
Jone2tone

Frobenius -
Slip151 - 
sitchpack -  I like bisping, but that kick to Rivera when he was grounded was pretty blatant. Anyone got a gif? Phone Post

Absolute bullshit, I wondered how long it would be until the trolls came out in force. Lets look at the facts here:

1 - Heat of the moment, not a deliberate foul
2 - Jorge was getting up, a fraction of a second later it would have been legal. A timing error in the heat of battle.
3 - I think it's obvious Bisping tried to pull it back at the last second when he realised Jorge had stopped getting up. Think about. A full force knee would've ended the fight right there.
4 - There is a possibility he was going to the chest, ala Silva. In face you can see Jorge kind of lowers HIMSELF into it.

Bisping is known as someone who BEATS dirty fighters, he would never intentionally cheat.
Bisping, why aren't you a green name? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:59 PM
newbie2013

Frobenius -

This Phone Post
6/25/13 6:05 PM
newbie2013

D v - Colton smith Phone Post
I took an instant dislike to him after that shit on tuf Phone Post
7/6/13 8:06 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Chareth Cutestory -
Chareth Cutestory - Seth Baczynski.

:)
Uh oh spagettioh Phone Post
7/6/13 8:07 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

armbarseverywhere - What about corner men who grease their fighters? Jan 31 '09 is still pretty fresh to me.

He also put superglue on BJ's stool, double cheat!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.