UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dolce: Hardest fighter to work with is Rampage

6/20/13 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wovito
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catbath - 

Haha.  I had a feeling that Rampage would get bitten for dissing Dolce. There was NO WAY that he wouldn't have had stories about him cheating on his cut.

All harmless fun and fair play, imo. I'm most horrified at Rampage's terrible taste in fucking candy.

I know if I paid someone to manage my weight, and he took the money . . . I would be pretty pissed off if he later revealed the details of my personal weight management.

Unprofessional, IMO.
6/20/13 1:27 PM
SD CARTEL
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is your typcial goon. Place the blame on everyone and everything else except for yourself. I know plenty like him and it's a reoccuring theme.
6/20/13 1:30 PM
Brian Littlefield

Rampage is the biggest bitch in the sport. As soon as hes done with someone he has nothing good to say about them. 

6/20/13 1:31 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito - 
catbath - 

Haha.  I had a feeling that Rampage would get bitten for dissing Dolce. There was NO WAY that he wouldn't have had stories about him cheating on his cut.

All harmless fun and fair play, imo. I'm most horrified at Rampage's terrible taste in fucking candy.

I know if I paid someone to manage my weight, and he took the money . . . I would be pretty pissed off if he later revealed the details of my personal weight management.

Unprofessional, IMO.

Yeah but Rampage brought it up though. Dolce is just defending himself here by giving the full story.
6/20/13 1:33 PM
Team Alpha Snail
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - that wasnt even a smear article, unless rampage being a fan of candy bars is going to turn people off from him. i thought it was kind of funny, like "oh, rampage"
Haha I love that "he couldn't be bothered to train? Oh Rampage!" "You humped that reporter? Oh you silly billy Rampage" Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 1:38 PM
TheKidAintMine
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/20/13 1:39 PM
6/20/13 1:40 PM
Tilla

ttt
6/20/13 1:40 PM
TheKidAintMine
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito - 
catbath - 

Unprofessional, IMO.

Under these circumstances, I disagree. Rampage gave an interview where he said that he hired Dolce to help him cut weight and instead, Dolce had him eating nutella sandwiches. Comments like that are very harmful to Dolce's livelihood and reputation.

I have no problem with Mike telling his side of the story and clarifying what happened.
6/20/13 1:44 PM
temujen
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheKidAintMine -
Wovito - 
catbath - 

Unprofessional, IMO.

Under these circumstances, I disagree. Rampage gave an interview where he said that he hired Dolce to help him cut weight and instead, Dolce had him eating nutella sandwiches. Comments like that are very harmful to Dolce's livelihood and reputation.

I have no problem with Mike telling his side of the story and clarifying what happened.
Exactly. As long as Dolce wasn't proactively going around blabbing, then he's certainly justified.

Sure, Dolce could've taken the high road and just said that there was more to the story, but "Nutella sandwiches" is tough to explain without context Phone Post
6/20/13 1:47 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

temujen - 
TheKidAintMine -
Wovito - 
catbath - 

Unprofessional, IMO.

Exactly. As long as Dolce wasn't proactively going around blabbing, then he's certainly justified.

Sure, Dolce could've taken the high road and just said that there was more to the story, but "Nutella sandwiches" is tough to explain without context Phone Post

+1
6/20/13 1:48 PM
Yun
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

typical rampage.. lol @ candy bars Phone Post
6/20/13 1:49 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aritwo - how is nutella a healthier alternative to candy bars?

good fat, better source foods.

More importantly, it gave Dolce control over WHEN and HOW MUCH Jackson was endulging.
6/20/13 1:57 PM
Nagaho
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not:

http://www.nutellausa.com/nutrition-facts.htm

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/cadbury/fruit-and-nut-milk-chocolate-bar.aspx

Nutella: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, reduced minerals whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.

Cadbury Fruit and Nut Bar: MILK CHOCOLATE ( SUGAR; MILK; CHOCOLATE; COCOA BUTTER; LACTOSE; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER; NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) ; RAISINS; ALMONDS (ROASTED IN COCOA BUTTER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL); SUGAR

Nutella's parent company lost a class action lawsuit because they claimed it was healthy. https://nutellaclassactionsettlement.com/

As someone else said, it gave Dolce control, but he may as well have handed out pieces of the same candy.
6/20/13 2:07 PM
lifeaftrprison
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nagaho -

It's not:

http://www.nutellausa.com/nutrition-facts.htm

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/cadbury/fruit-and-nut-milk-chocolate-bar.aspx

Nutella: sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, reduced minerals whey (milk), lecithin as emulsifier (soy), vanillin: an artificial flavor.

Cadbury Fruit and Nut Bar: MILK CHOCOLATE ( SUGAR; MILK; CHOCOLATE; COCOA BUTTER; LACTOSE; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER; NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR) ; RAISINS; ALMONDS (ROASTED IN COCOA BUTTER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL); SUGAR

Nutella's parent company lost a class action lawsuit because they claimed it was healthy. https://nutellaclassactionsettlement.com/

As someone else said, it gave Dolce control, but he may as well have handed out pieces of the same candy.
Nice work Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:10 PM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I love those Cadbury Fruit & Nut bars. I don't even like candy or junk food, but I could eat a plate of those things.
6/20/13 2:19 PM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/20/13 2:34 PM
Nuevo Haole

Sneaks candy into camp...

...shittalks nutritionist

6/20/13 2:59 PM
seriouslyilldothat

youarewhatiswrong - 
inf0 - 

fuck a dolce.. so what he makes fighters juice and eat healthy... he's an overpaid babysitter... he should shut the fuck up about real fighters.

I didn't see him say anything bad about any real fighters, just a whiny, energy drinking fasting, baby killing, delusional "I'm gonna be a movie star!" unfunny fuck.

Bring'em, boys.

QFT.

Rampage seems to have a problem with everyone, and loves to play the victim. I cant stand him.
6/20/13 3:19 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Dolce's broscience works for some and doesn't for others. But Alves was a much more terrifying specimen prior to becoming "Dolce" Alves.

6/20/13 3:28 PM
LitUp
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheKidAintMine -
Wovito - 
catbath - 

Unprofessional, IMO.

This. Keep in mind Dolce's ability to earn and run his business can be severely damaged by statements that attack his reputation.

He explained the situation in a respectful manner. Based on the circumstances of his business practices being attacked, I think he was completely justified. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 3:46 PM
Emperor Nero

OK i just wasted a portion of my life reading the text in the OP there and it is extremely lame, this guy did snooping in the guys place like a chick, and chocolate is not unhealthy wtf?
6/20/13 3:51 PM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - Ive got a sweet tooth for chocolate too. Maybe I should try nutella too.

So you are saying you havent tried Nutella before?

Also on the conspiracy theorist, ever heard of kicking a man when he's down?

Many people that shut up while you are a ZUFFA star in hopes to make money alongside you, will not when you leave the money tree and venture into the forrest.
6/20/13 4:33 PM
Hecklah

This whole article is an analogy of Rampage's entire career and type of person he is. A corner cutting, arrogant, self serving, shitty human being. He could have been a million times the fighter and person he is, but only was as good in these areas as he needed to be and not a bit more. I was a big rampage fan until I watched the video of him belittling the woman in Japan that couldn't understand him and he was asking why her teeth are so messed up. He's a bully and a follower. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 5:26 PM
Emperor Nero

Since your question is poorly phrased I'll just respond to one point, yes, chocolate can absolutely be part of a normal healthy athletic diet.
6/20/13 5:29 PM
Emperor Nero

Btw I have recently discovered the bittersweet chocolate with almonds from trader joes check it out you get a lot for a good price and its really good quality.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.