UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> weidman/silva reminds me of edgar/penn I

6/20/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noone gave frankie a shot to beat bj, who at the time was tearing through opponents at 155 and was near the top of the pfp list...in fact frankie was a much bigger dog going into the fight with bj than chris is going into the fight with anderson...

people think anderson will run through weidman because he doesnt have a ton of experience and hasnt fought a whos who of the division...but frankie had only a few more fights than weidman at the time and had an even less impressive resume....but these blue collar guys out of NY/NJ have a different mentality than most...they dont care who you are or where your from, they are coming after you...

theres gonna be a lot of shocked people on here after July 6 and I cant wait to see the forum explode...and yes, I will be TTTing all 1000 threads I made about weidman/silva

6/20/13 1:51 PM

6/20/13 2:00 PM
adame09
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No ones giving Weidman a chance?

Every prob is predicting a Weidman win, including GSP, KenFlo an others.

Also the forums seem to be pretty evenly split. I would say a lot of people are giving him a good chance.

I still have Silva inside the distance tho Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:02 PM
Ip Man 81

Frankie would starch Weidman Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:21 PM
Ip Man 81

ChokeEmOut -

What's funny is that Frankie didn't beat BJ the first time.

It must have been some weird joke that Frankie got his hand raised. Wait, was the first fight on April fools day? Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:26 PM
145er

I just don't see Weidman beating a confident game Anderson.. the Anderson that showed up and fought Bonner would smash Weidman...
6/20/13 2:27 PM
Ip Man 81

145er - I just don't see Weidman beating a confident game Anderson.. the Anderson that showed up and fought Bonner would smash Weidman...
That's cause there was little to no threat of the takedown in the Bonnar fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:29 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman is gonna beat Anderson because he's a "blue collar guy" from NY or NJ?

LOL. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 2:59 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if its like penn vs edgar 1, anderson will clearly win 3.5 rounds, yet the judges will give the decision to weidiman

6/20/13 3:31 PM
orcus

The difference is Edgar had way better cardio, workrate, footwork, and wrestling than BJ.

In what ways is Weidman better than Anderson? He has better takedowns and that's it.

"yes, I will be TTTing all 1000 threads I made about weidman/silva"

Mods, keep an eye on Goku, he has admitted he will be spamming/flooding the forum if his miracle happens. Get the freeze button ready.

6/20/13 3:43 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - Weidman is gonna beat Anderson because he's a "blue collar guy" from NY or NJ?

LOL. Phone Post 3.0
This, if he wins it's because he's skilled enough. Anderson has already beat every type of mindset Phone Post
6/20/13 3:44 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -

if its like penn vs edgar 1, anderson will clearly win 3.5 rounds, yet the judges will give the decision to weidiman

And this Phone Post
6/20/13 4:01 PM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth

ranier wolfcastle -

How do you win half a round? Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 4:04 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie beat the former LW champion and a guy who fought for the title before he got a shot at BJ. And unlike BJ, we dont have to worry about wether Anderson is motivated or not

6/20/13 4:40 PM

orcus - 

The difference is Edgar had way better cardio, workrate, footwork, and wrestling than BJ.

In what ways is Weidman better than Anderson? He has better takedowns and that's it.

"yes, I will be TTTing all 1000 threads I made about weidman/silva"

Mods, keep an eye on Goku, he has admitted he will be spamming/flooding the forum if his miracle happens. Get the freeze button ready.

lol@the hall monitor telling on me

6/20/13 4:41 PM

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
MasterofMartialArts - Weidman is gonna beat Anderson because he's a "blue collar guy" from NY or NJ?

LOL. Phone Post 3.0
This, if he wins it's because he's skilled enough. Anderson has already beat every type of mindset Phone Post

That. A HUGE part of anderson's game is psyching out his opponent. Chris' mindset ALONG WITH HIS NUMEROUS OTHER SKILLS will cause him to prevail. 

6/20/13 4:44 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope Weidman wins but unless A.Silva all of a suden gets old no way he loses....and i am not a fan of his.
6/20/13 4:46 PM

Edited: 06/20/13 4:46 PM

why do you say "no way" he loses? Even in the second fight chael EASILY took him down and mounted him. You dont think Chris can do that? and chris has much more dangerous submissions. has anderson shown steller bjj or submission d in the past? No because the guys he fought with good offensive bjj for the most part were not able to take him down. Chris is a totally different story.

6/20/13 4:52 PM
MahatmaPetey
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God, I hope Silva doesn't lose a bullshit decision.
7/7/13 10:15 AM

gokudamus...and just like frankie/bj, i bet anderson will be the favorite in the rematch and lose even worse

7/7/13 10:55 AM
orcus

" Even in the second fight chael EASILY took him down and mounted him. You dont think Chris can do that?"

Where was the mount? Did he even manage to pass guard? He couldn't even keep Anderson down for a single round.

7/7/13 11:02 AM
ortman166

ChokeEmOut -

What's funny is that Frankie didn't beat BJ the first time.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.