UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Machine dating Christy Mack?

6/22/13 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - She looks good, haircut and all. Although, the vids of her with lighter hair that's done normally are fiyah too. Phone Post
Yep... I was like damn when they first showed her Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 5:42 PM
Mango Reinhardt

so much Hep between the two.
6/22/13 7:52 PM
Neil McCauley

HexRei - 
Neil McCauley - A buddy of mine has herpes, hes a personal trainer/nutritionist/high level athlete and because of his clean lifestyle the virus has basically become dormant. He also bangs a ridiculous amount of good looking women and he told me only one hasnt been down once he told them. All the other STI are curable pretty much so bang away gentlemen.

Well, there's the various strains of HPV (aka genital warts), some of which cause multiple types of cancer. Oh, and of course HIV.

ari shaffir said he got genital warts and they disappeared permanentely. Almost everyone has HPV. HIV practically never happens during straight sex unless one of the people was an IV drug user. Bang away gentlemen.
6/22/13 11:58 PM
HexRei

Neil McCauley - 
HexRei - 
Neil McCauley - A buddy of mine has herpes, hes a personal trainer/nutritionist/high level athlete and because of his clean lifestyle the virus has basically become dormant. He also bangs a ridiculous amount of good looking women and he told me only one hasnt been down once he told them. All the other STI are curable pretty much so bang away gentlemen.

Well, there's the various strains of HPV (aka genital warts), some of which cause multiple types of cancer. Oh, and of course HIV.

ari shaffir said he got genital warts and they disappeared permanentely. Almost everyone has HPV. HIV practically never happens during straight sex unless one of the people was an IV drug user. Bang away gentlemen.

No, the antibodies became indetectable, it could still be there, dormant, and it certainly wasn't "cured". i.e. many sufferers have it their whole lives, and nothing can be done. Also, not everyone has it, that sounds like what a slimeball says when the girl he's banging confronts him about giving it to her.

Oh and this "HIV practically never happens during straight sex" is a fucking lie, and a dangerous one. Shut up.
7/1/13 3:03 PM
Chomas
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at her tweeting pics today of giving him roadhead
7/1/13 5:23 PM
Dana Stern

Shes so hot, but has a gobbler between her legs my god! Looks like an alien's about to jump out and attach itself to your face. Jeez.... Phone Post
7/1/13 5:40 PM
SmileyNY1985

Lmao Phone Post
7/1/13 5:54 PM
YousHerName

Chomas - LOL at her tweeting pics today of giving him roadhead
Go on.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.