UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just when you thought he couldn't be any douchier

6/21/13 11:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LucasBTiger
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - He's douchey because he wears sunglasses?

He literally is the in-shape stereo-type of half the UFC crowds I have seen.

And at least he actually gets in there and fights.

I completely agree. That being said...

No. He's douchey bc he's a fucking douchebag.

That help? Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 12:42 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like it was an evolution of douchiness over the past couple years.

6/21/13 12:48 PM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - is this because of his glasses? I get the hate fr the dumb comments on tuf but phil baroni and dustin pague along with other wear sunglasses at staredowns and weigh ins and nobody criticizes them

answer this please I don't understand what is douchey about his glasses when other fighters get passes
6/21/13 1:11 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish we knew how to quit him. Phone Post
6/21/13 1:17 PM
nostripewhite
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he loses again, because I do not like him. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 1:18 PM
subwrassler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that guy he's about to fight does not look impressed at all
6/21/13 1:22 PM
Cakebadger

I was afraid to open this thread because I thought there was going to be a picture of Bisping like pissing on children or something.
6/21/13 1:33 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 
OmgItsTheWams - is this because of his glasses? I get the hate fr the dumb comments on tuf but phil baroni and dustin pague along with other wear sunglasses at staredowns and weigh ins and nobody criticizes them

answer this please I don't understand what is douchey about his glasses when other fighters get passes

The glasses are just an accessory to the costume.

6/21/13 1:44 PM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 
OmgItsTheWams - 

that's a weak answer what's the difference between him and other fighters? TUF antics aside nothing douchey about that unless you find tavares, baroni and pague douchey as well
6/21/13 1:53 PM
ryant0987
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When does he bang bro? Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 2:21 PM
Mike Russell

OmgItsTheWams - 
Mike Russell - 
OmgItsTheWams - 

that's a weak answer what's the difference between him and other fighters? TUF antics aside nothing douchey about that unless you find tavares, baroni and pague douchey as well

Sounds like you know Julian since you're so upset. Does he let you bang, bro?

Let me explain it in a simpler way. The glasses are part of the whole package of douchiness, including the cornrows, chinstrap pointy evil twin goatee, tribal tats....etc.

Better?

6/21/13 2:25 PM
OmgItsTheWams

I don't know the guy but this forum is shitty with its double standards think about it baroni is praised for his antics but this guy gets hated on relentlessly
6/21/13 2:29 PM
Mike Russell

OmgItsTheWams - I don't know the guy but this forum is shitty with its double standards think about it baroni is praised for his antics but this guy gets hated on relentlessly

Baroni is playing a character. Ask anyone who knows Phil.

Julian is a character. He reminds me of the jock kids I went to highschool with who would dress up in their "grunge" outfits to go to concerts on weekends. Then come monday morning they were back in their white baseball caps and Polo shirts. It's like he thinks that's how a fighter is supposed to look/act. It isn't.

6/21/13 2:30 PM
jacktripper

Carrtrouble -
jar of flies -
Lol perfect Phone Post
LITERAL lol Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 2:30 PM
ProteinBake
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - I don't know the guy but this forum is shitty with its double standards think about it baroni is praised for his antics but this guy gets hated on relentlessly
Wearing sunglasses indoors is always douchey no matter the circumstances. So yes, it's douchey for anyone to do it. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 2:34 PM
Eyelasher

Does this dude think he's RiFF RAFF?...
6/21/13 2:35 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baroni is a man's man who would never sob and scream like a wounded bear cub on cable television. The comparison is slanderous and I am offended. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 2:41 PM
OmgItsTheWams

2JupitersTooMany - Baroni is a man's man who would never sob and scream like a wounded bear cub on cable television. The comparison is slanderous and I am offended. Phone Post 3.0

I like baroni he seems like a cool guy but I feel like julian is getting undeserved hate for the glasses
6/21/13 2:46 PM
subwrassler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's more the let me bang you stuff
6/21/13 2:49 PM
OmgItsTheWams

subwrassler - I think it's more the let me bang you stuff

I get that but I don't understand how him having cornrows and wearing glasses makes him douchier I mean you can't get worse than a pink mohawk imo
6/21/13 2:57 PM
Uchi
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 
2JupitersTooMany - Baroni is a man's man who would never sob and scream like a wounded bear cub on cable television. The comparison is slanderous and I am offended. Phone Post 3.0

I like baroni he seems like a cool guy but I feel like julian is getting undeserved hate for the glasses

I think the glasses are just an easy mark on a guy who deserves all the mockery he already gets. He's a walking billboard for everything you Don't want associated with the MMA community.
6/21/13 3:10 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baroni would make that shit look good Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 3:12 PM
ProteinBake
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uchi - 
OmgItsTheWams - 

I think the glasses are just an easy mark on a guy who deserves all the mockery he already gets. He's a walking billboard for everything you Don't want associated with the MMA community.

exactly. VU
6/21/13 4:35 PM
BullyKiller
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jar of flies -
. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 5:47 PM
ss_thai
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Baroni would make that shit look good Phone Post 3.0
With one leg! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.