UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Wife got new breasts today.

8/26/13 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 - Rsg bang bang Phone Post 3.0

Yay! thanks SB I tihnk 1 or 2 more and thats enough to start a thread and get his ass in the freezer!

Rules are such Bullshit sometimes hey!

8/26/13 3:11 AM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and it looks like bellatorghost whatever his face is, must have been a troll acct. He's deleted or banned or gone already. All his losts are gone =)

That was easy! Phone Post
8/26/13 3:57 AM
crossfire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this turned into a VU fest for the og bullies how surprising , OP gets my only VU for the day. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 4:37 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RSG, niggy.
8/26/13 7:34 AM
CHILLITACO

crossfire - So this turned into a VU fest for the og bullies how surprising , OP gets my only VU for the day. Phone Post 3.0
Whatever. It had a point to it. And has trailed off now. Nothing wrong with saying hi to the guy's.

And how can we be bullies when we were vd one person?

We're not attacking you even though you called us faggots?

Why don't you go and entertain youself somewhere else! Phone Post
8/26/13 8:01 AM
crossfire

CHILLITACO -
crossfire - So this turned into a VU fest for the og bullies how surprising , OP gets my only VU for the day. Phone Post 3.0
Whatever. It had a point to it. And has trailed off now. Nothing wrong with saying hi to the guy's.

Didn't you just ask for others to VD a guy in another thread ? Thats bullying when you ask for others to VD just because you want it , why not just use your votes as you feel like whit out trying to push for others to do the same in hopes for vote ups ? I personally couldn't care less about these votes or if i get frozen. I do agree with the punishment OP received in the beginning and when people being assholes they tend to be taken care of pretty quick which i find hilarious , but thats not the case here. This is a fine example of stalking and you all pat each other on the backs with vote ups and you are voting him down cause you know it will get you upvoted nothing else.

Thats why i called you fags. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 10:42 AM
BigEyedFish
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats why they are fags, theyre acting like 13 year old girls
8/26/13 12:14 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1016 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - thats why they are fags, theyre acting like 13 year old girls
Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 9:18 PM
CHILLITACO

crossfire -
CHILLITACO -

Didn't you just ask for others to VD a guy in another thread ? Thats bullying when you ask for others to VD just because you want it , why not just use your votes as you feel like whit out trying to push for others to do the same in hopes for vote ups ? I personally couldn't care less about these votes or if i get frozen. I do agree with the punishment OP received in the beginning and when people being assholes they tend to be taken care of pretty quick which i find hilarious , but thats not the case here. This is a fine example of stalking and you all pat each other on the backs with vote ups and you are voting him down cause you know it will get you upvoted nothing else.

Well guess what ass hat!

If I was so wrong. There were plenty of people on the other thread wanting ro boot him off the OG too. Just go ask AndersonsGOAT or Thompsons.45 did I not just post a 24hr display of cuntyness? Let alone his last week's worth of bullshit. QUAID was going to talk to him and tell him to stop being a dick or we were all going to start voting him down and freezing him out til he sorted out his shit.

And you know what? He's gone! It was a troll account! So who was right? It's called research! We don't just go oh that guy's a dick let's rustle him!

Jimmy Rustler is back. Do you see us jumping down his throat again? No because he hasn't pissed the whole world off. Because he was rustled way back when.

So stop being such a dumbass judgmental fuck thinking you know how we operate.

If anything you should be ashamed for trying to jump on a bandwagon and then jumping off it when you didn't even know what you were jumping on!

To think I voted up up because I thought you actually thought aboyt things before making a response.

Go do some OG research 'goof' and yeah I'll accept your apology.

In fact why am I even bothering to explain all this to you? Fuck. Phone Post
8/26/13 9:22 PM
CHILLITACO

Edited: 08/26/13 10:56 PM
BigEyedFish - thats why they are fags, theyre acting like 13 year old girls
I bet your boyfriend's fingers smell like fish don't they.

Old fucking lying on the docks in the hot sun smelly ass fish...yeah you know it's true. Phone Post
8/26/13 11:28 PM
crossfire

CHILLITACO -
crossfire -
CHILLITACO -

Well guess what ass hat!

If I was so wrong. There were plenty of people on the other thread wanting ro boot him off the OG too. Just go ask AndersonsGOAT or Thompsons.45 did I not just post a 24hr display of cuntyness? Let alone his last week's worth of bullshit. QUAID was going to talk to him and tell him to stop being a dick or we were all going to start voting him down and freezing him out til he sorted out his shit.

And you know what? He's gone! It was a troll account! So who was right? It's called research! We don't just go oh that guy's a dick let's rustle him!

Jimmy Rustler is back. Do you see us jumping down his throat again? No because he hasn't pissed the whole world off. Because he was rustled way back when.

If anything you should be ashamed for trying to jump on a bandwagon and then jumping off it when you didn't even know what you were jumping on!

To think I voted up up because I thought you actually thought aboyt things before making a response.

I never said that the guys didn't deserve to be frozen or banned , its the way you do it. You are acting like a bunch of pussies when you have to ask others to use the downvotes , if you se someone who you think , for whatever reason deserves a downvote , give it to him for fuck sake you don't need your friends approval. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 11:41 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1016 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
CHILLITACO -
crossfire -
CHILLITACO -

Well guess what ass hat!

I never said that the guys didn't deserve to be frozen or banned , its the way you do it. You are acting like a bunch of pussies when you have to ask others to use the downvotes , if you se someone who you think , for whatever reason deserves a downvote , give it to him for fuck sake you don't need your friends approval. Phone Post 3.0
RSG BANG BANG Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 12:47 AM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/27/13 4:59 AM
CHILLITACO

crossfire -
CHILLITACO -
crossfire -
CHILLITACO -

Well guess what ass hat!

I'll say it again.

Do some research before you keep talking....your defending a troll acct that people were going to attack so I decided to offer the RSG to be hammer if the "chat" from quaid didn't work no had any issue but you here! But that's because yiu need to research! it WAS A TROLL ACCT!!! He's gone already!
It's not about Vu's. Its about the fun! Anyone can help on an RSG!

And I like to rely on friends. They keep me in check.

Research!

Phone Post
8/27/13 5:02 AM
CHILLITACO

Slip151 -

Lol @ human bender =) Phone Post
8/27/13 5:28 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only person I voted down was the compulsive liar who started a failed yet fun troll thread about ever even being married (or not gay).

Having said that, let me say this...RSG cracks me up, and is cool in my book.
8/27/13 5:47 AM
CHILLITACO

BALLSDEEP - The only person I voted down was the compulsive liar who started a failed yet fun troll thread about ever even being married (or not gay).

Having said that, let me say this...RSG cracks me up, and is cool in my book.
Yah same. I even voted up crossfire because I thought he was at least discussing things with us =)

Actually I take that vacj I voted fishface down once. Phone Post
8/27/13 5:47 PM
BALLSDEEP

8/28/13 1:44 AM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/29/13 12:18 AM
ShoreBreaker420

Slip151 -

TTt Phone Post 3.0
8/29/13 3:36 AM
BALLSDEEP

^^Awesome!
8/29/13 4:25 AM
CHILLITACO

Slip151 -

Lol you sir are an artist with these gif ups+! Phone Post
8/29/13 4:35 AM
Slip151

CHILLITACO - 
Slip151 -

Lol you sir are an artist with these gif ups+! Phone Post

Thank you.

8/29/13 4:35 AM
Slip151

8/29/13 1:28 PM
Steven McTowelie
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slip151 -

You find these or make them? Either way good stuff!

Vote, vote, vote! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.