UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Wife got new breasts today.

6/26/13 6:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Harlem Savoy
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have mod history, memory of your past transgressions, etc.

Give the OP a chance to redeem himself. If he still comes back and repeats, flame(freeze) away. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 6:20 PM
Freeman
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surely the pics will be coming soon!

6/26/13 6:23 PM
illini89i
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - Hey OP 10:46 in the am pst. Making coffee, listening to Ari Shaffirs skeptick tank. Gonna watch punchdrunk @ 12 on the jointstudios.com - didn't forget to vote your beta ass down. You might have a wife w big boobies, but you are nothing on here bro Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao. Dude, you are relentless. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 6:25 PM
Bob Sacamano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -
Bob Sacamano -
mister3mma -
Born2Dorn -
Bob Sacamano -
mister3mma - Hot summer weather outside, big fake boobies out, life is good for OP. in the OG, he's in the Arctic and life is rough. And staying that way Phone Post 3.0
Wow kkm, you are really obsessed with this guy trolling. Was this going to be the first set of tits for you? Phone Post 3.0
Bob, you would have been upset if a guy started a thread "boyfriend got penis implant", and didn't post pictures... Phone Post 3.0
Lmao.
Lets just say there aren't a lot if rules here. You break one, expects the savagery Phone Post 3.0
Lmao at a twelver talking about the "rules" Phone Post 3.0
It's like Jail, you learn how to adapt or die, mud namer Phone Post 3.0
Bwahahahahahaha. Ask your mom if she will turn off the search filter so you can see some boobies on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 6:30 PM
Steven McTowelie
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every once in a while this thread pops up and I vote down op.

GF last summer was my first implant experience. They looked absolutely amazing (and cost double the Dr. Nick job posted here) but were no where near the level of real in the feel department.

Summary: fake tits are amazing yet still overrated. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 6:37 PM
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -
Bob Sacamano -
mister3mma -
Born2Dorn -
Bob Sacamano -
mister3mma - Hot summer weather outside, big fake boobies out, life is good for OP. in the OG, he's in the Arctic and life is rough. And staying that way Phone Post 3.0
Wow kkm, you are really obsessed with this guy trolling. Was this going to be the first set of tits for you? Phone Post 3.0
Bob, you would have been upset if a guy started a thread "boyfriend got penis implant", and didn't post pictures... Phone Post 3.0
Lmao.
Lets just say there aren't a lot if rules here. You break one, expects the savagery Phone Post 3.0
VTFU

Bob VTF....well you know.. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 7:10 PM
east
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too late for me to hop on the vote down train? 

6/26/13 7:58 PM
Steven McTowelie
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

east -

Too late for me to hop on the vote down train? 

It's never too late! Come aboard! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 1:39 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -
Bob Sacamano -
mister3mma -
Born2Dorn -
Bob Sacamano -
Lmao.
Oh snap! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 1:49 PM
BobbyDigital420
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always looks good (most of the time)

never feel real good (most of the time)

6/27/13 4:15 PM
Bob Sacamano

mister3mma - OP- The OG savages are giving you what most never get: a shot a redemption. Our demands: the pics you said you'd never produce. We need min of 5 titty shots plus a fck the UG sign in one w the flaka or ,so help me God, ill vtfd you every day I'm on here.
Its 11:02 pst. Ill be back in 24. Hours Either to FAP to your wife's tits or vtfd. Clocks ticking OP

KFC dojo Black Belt
Rustle Squad Goons
Bang Bang Phone Post 3.0
I'm positive he is terrified of you twelvers. He probably won't respond out of fear. Get a life faggot. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 4:53 PM
Kmonk
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob Sacamano - 
mister3mma - OP- The OG savages are giving you what most never get: a shot a redemption. Our demands: the pics you said you'd never produce. We need min of 5 titty shots plus a fck the UG sign in one w the flaka or ,so help me God, ill vtfd you every day I'm on here.
Its 11:02 pst. Ill be back in 24. Hours Either to FAP to your wife's tits or vtfd. Clocks ticking OP

KFC dojo Black Belt
Rustle Squad Goons
Bang Bang Phone Post 3.0
I'm positive he is terrified of you twelvers. He probably won't respond out of fear. Get a life faggot. Phone Post 3.0

1 vote down for the OP, and 1 for the white knight.
6/27/13 5:47 PM
Bob Sacamano

Kmonk -
Bob Sacamano - 

KFC dojo Black Belt
Rustle Squad Goons
Bang Bang Phone Post 3.0

1 vote down for the OP, and 1 for the white knight.
Back at you bud Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:26 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - Tick tick tick Phone Post 3.0
I'm still holding in for a mod to come in and tell us how many vote downs / ban he is Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:51 PM
Mike Litoris
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born2Dorn - Has OP produced anything yet?

VTFD Phone Post 3.0

Lol, OP is probably still frozen, the OG is relentless on boob job pics.

6/28/13 9:15 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants

mister3mma -
DoctorVanNostran - No pics. I'm keeping these bad boys all to myself!!! Phone Post 3.0
Where OP went wrong Phone Post 3.0
The pain of remembrance Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:42 AM
Brabo Ben
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw the thread was 300 replies so i thought maybe op had pulled through with the bewbs, but NO! Im back here again and i still have no pics, fuck it Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:43 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

In to VTFD daily Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:44 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry, DVN... But you know the rules... Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:45 AM
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -
DoctorVanNostran - No pics. I'm keeping these bad boys all to myself!!! Phone Post 3.0
Where OP went wrong Phone Post 3.0
VTFU

OP VTFD Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 10:32 PM
creepymcfinger

VTFD Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:38 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another minus 3 from me it's like my 5 time around these parts Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:48 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey op you can keep these -3 vtfds to yourself to lol Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:52 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has OP posted in thread since his "I'm keeping them all to myself!" comment? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:53 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also VD Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.