UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> my retirement...

6/21/13 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Focker101
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Seth and here is a preemptive thanks for the future warriors you will create for our entertainment Phone Post
6/21/13 5:17 PM
SCaplan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth, I just wanted to wish you the best in your continued journey through the martial arts and let you know it was a honor getting a chance to work with you at SHOWTIME/CBS and again with Bellator. You're a class act.
6/21/13 5:22 PM
gabemadrid
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for giving us fans great fights! Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 5:32 PM
rockwell
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the best Seth!
Enjoy your retirement. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 5:43 PM
DanTheWolfman

Seth, thanks for always bringing it in the cage, and being entertaining outside as well, especially when naked in the snow :)
6/21/13 5:46 PM
Doctor Kenneth Noisewater
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck to you in the future Seth! Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 5:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect. U always came ready for war. Good luck in whatever ur future holds bromo. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 5:56 PM
RedDragonUK
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for being an exciting fighter Seth and making your fights ones to watch out for, I always did. Good luck in your future Sir.
6/21/13 6:09 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth,
I have enjoyed your career immensely.
The fun and humor that you and Tom brought to the sport is one of the reasons I love this sport.
Thank you for all the great fights and all the great entertainment that you delivered.
I wish you a happy marriage and great luck in your next steps in life!
Always a fan.
Lance Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 6:18 PM
WillGiveHead4VoteUps
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you very much for the entertainment over the years!

Many consider your victory over Kimbo as your most important accomplishment.

However, I will always remember you as the first openly homosexual male fighter. 

I will accept your retirement as long as you continue to post homo-erotic images on the internet for our collective enjoyment.

In all seriousness; I will always be a fan.

Thank you very much for putting your ass on the line for our entertainment.

6/21/13 6:44 PM
JerodR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Seth. Always been a big fan of yours, and will never forget that Kimbo knockout. I think we went as nuts as you did. If your heart just isn't in it anymore then it is what it is.

Thanks for the entertaining fights, and good luck in anything you decide to do in the future.
6/21/13 6:47 PM
octo_dad
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man, best of luck to you... Phone Post
6/21/13 6:58 PM
hubris
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey grats on a tremendous career Seth

glad to know you're still going to be associated with the sport through your students

cheers
6/21/13 7:02 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck with your gym and with everything else in the future, Seth, you seem like a great person, wish you the best.
6/21/13 7:17 PM
The Sauce
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KI YAH!!

Enjoy retirement man! Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 7:18 PM
AshBox
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was pulling for ya in the Mo fight..good luck man, all the best Phone Post
6/21/13 7:21 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck in the future, Seth!

6/21/13 7:57 PM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

Always pulled for u man Phone Post
6/21/13 7:58 PM
BZLJJ
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have definitely been a very entertaining fighter (both inside of the cage and outside of it)!  :)

Good luck in the future!

6/21/13 8:04 PM
Zapruder
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OuTkAsTTTTT69 -  Always pulled for u man Phone Post

This! AND I even cheered for you for all your fights....
6/21/13 8:15 PM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when you used to teach that kick boxing exercise class at att off university and alafaya. Everyone that went to ucf rooted for you.
6/21/13 8:33 PM
bignightmare
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no such thing as a retired fighter. There are only people that fight in life. Good luck in your next fight, may it be as succesful as your fighting career.

Thanks for knocking out Kimbo. This place was at full swing when you put that shit down.
6/21/13 8:35 PM
siouxNYC
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth, congrats on a solid career. I was in press row when you KO'd Kimbo and it was an amazing thing to witness firsthand. Thank you for that.
6/21/13 8:36 PM
lildragonof
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth I hope you enjoy your family and new life, good luck I'm all your future endeavors. It was always fun to see you fight. Phone Post
6/21/13 8:41 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth thanks for all of the entertainment both in and out of the cage.  I wish you the best of luck in anything you do.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.