UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Big Brother 15 Thread - with SPOILERS

7/23/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EasyTapper
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adventure Runner -
BRice76 - 
sux@bjj - people seem to love amanda. i think i'm alone on this, but imo she's a loud-mouthed, arrogant know-it-all. her diary sessions seem contrived as she delivers her material / jokes.

it makes me crazy when BB tries to pull the same 'angle' with mccrae / amanda that put jeff / jordan on the map as 'America's sweetheart BB couple'.

her mannerisms are gross. she speaks in 'song' like a 5-year old (is that funny?). plus her big ass belly and giant mouth give me the sneaking suspicion her breath reeks. my family laughs and roots for her so i sit quietly, secretly loathing the bitch.

the fact that mccrae put his balls in her purse and has been a non-personality ever since is sad.

okay, i'll shut up :/
I agree with you 100% man. Everytime I watch AD they are laying down. Dude is whipped beyond belief. Phone Post 3.0

In his defense, he has probably never had a girl of Amanda's caliber (not saying she's amazing) even look twice at him.  This is his shot.

This. Lots of guys have lost their minds over pussy.

I did love how he said he'd move to be with her and deliver pizzas in FLA. (or wherever she's from) Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 1:30 PM
Coconut Pete
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - I don't understand all the Helen hate. She's not my favorite player but she's playing a great game so far. She's alligned with the right side of the house & was the main reason all 3 guys went home so far. Her only problem is she has to be careful not to overplay. This week she was supposed to 'lay low' but instead she's scheming like crazy.
I think (at least gor me) the hatred of Helen is not from her game standpoint more of an annoyance factor

First she is rarely on screen not crying and the second she got some power she turned into a tyrant bitch. As soon as her side loses power she will instantly go back to playing the victim.

I for one have always hated when people play like that. Phone Post
7/23/13 1:33 PM
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coconut Pete - 
Jack Skellington - I don't understand all the Helen hate. She's not my favorite player but she's playing a great game so far. She's alligned with the right side of the house & was the main reason all 3 guys went home so far. Her only problem is she has to be careful not to overplay. This week she was supposed to 'lay low' but instead she's scheming like crazy.
I think (at least gor me) the hatred of Helen is not from her game standpoint more of an annoyance factor

First she is rarely on screen not crying and the second she got some power she turned into a tyrant bitch. As soon as her side loses power she will instantly go back to playing the victim.

I for one have always hated when people play like that. Phone Post

Really?  Granted I was sunning myself in the Caribbean last week, so I fast forwarded some action on the DVR'ed shows, but I didn't see her being a bitch.  She talks uppity a little in the DR, but nearly everybody does.  In person, I can't recall when she strong armed people.

7/23/13 8:41 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - 

One of the first rules of being successful at Big Brother is keeping your paranoia in check. But with the MVP twist it seems like everybody is freaking out. If the goal this week was to make everybody paranoid they did a great job. But I'm watching some people who were sitting pretty in the game letting their paranoia blow it for them.

Amanda is starting to lose it. Andy too. Candice is suspicious of everybody. Judd seems scared to death. Aaryn is hoping to capitalize on the chaos by sliding by this week. Spencer is working with Aaryn this week & he hopes to group up with Howard & Candice to form a four some but only if they can get Aaryn by this week. Howard is paranoid too & for good reason, if he some how ends up on the block that may be the only way Aaryn stays.

But as of this moment is seems like Kaitlin is safe this week.

It seems the majority of the house is planning to blindside Kaitlin and keep Aaryn. At least that's what they are telling Aaryn...unless this is bs to keep Aaryn in the dark.

The targets next week are Howard, Spencer and Candice. I'm not sure why Howard, Spencer, Candice, Aaryn, and GinaM can't see the writing on the wall and team up. As it stands, they are sitting ducks.

There was some sort of blow up between Elissa vs. Andy and McCrae that has Elissa wanting to quit the game (something about her religion?). She's decent to look at, however seems a bit wacky. Getting into personal arguments in the BB house is never a good idea. That's BB 101 imo.
7/23/13 9:19 PM
Jack Skellington
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

July 22nd @ 2:54am Out in the backyard – Aaryn comes over and asks if they want to do the cinnamon challenge. Judd says that he will do it. Jessie, Aaryn and Judd line up and try it. They all cough it up. Gina says that she could do it I can swallow anything.

Gina then loads up a teaspoon of cinnamon and says let me show you how it’s done! Gina dumps the teaspoon into her mouth and slowly works it down. Everyone can’t believe that she did it. Kaitlin says I can’t believe you did that, I’ve never seen that done before. Gina asks why is that so hard to do? Aaryn says I blacked out for a minute. Gina wants to the milk challenge.

Andy comes out and says that Judd threw up in the HOH bathroom. Gina then does another one that is 3 times the size of their first one. She goes out into the middle of the yard and yells for all the cameras to be on her. Everyone starts chanting for GIMS, GIMS, GIMS! She then swallows the spoonful and works it down. Big Brother cuts the feeds.

When the feeds come back Gina is finish and the others can’t believe she just did that. Amanda says, "I bet you give mad head! If I had a penis I would shove it down your throat right now. How about you go get us a banana and show us how you deep throat?"

the girls stretching in the backyard

7/23/13 9:25 PM
Jack Skellington
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sux@bjj - 
Jack Skellington - 

One of the first rules of being successful at Big Brother is keeping your paranoia in check. But with the MVP twist it seems like everybody is freaking out. If the goal this week was to make everybody paranoid they did a great job. But I'm watching some people who were sitting pretty in the game letting their paranoia blow it for them.

Amanda is starting to lose it. Andy too. Candice is suspicious of everybody. Judd seems scared to death. Aaryn is hoping to capitalize on the chaos by sliding by this week. Spencer is working with Aaryn this week & he hopes to group up with Howard & Candice to form a four some but only if they can get Aaryn by this week. Howard is paranoid too & for good reason, if he some how ends up on the block that may be the only way Aaryn stays.

But as of this moment is seems like Kaitlin is safe this week.

It seems the majority of the house is planning to blindside Kaitlin and keep Aaryn. At least that's what they are telling Aaryn...unless this is bs to keep Aaryn in the dark.

The targets next week are Howard, Spencer and Candice. I'm not sure why Howard, Spencer, Candice, Aaryn, and GinaM can't see the writing on the wall and team up. As it stands, they are sitting ducks.

There was some sort of blow up between Elissa vs. Andy and McCrae that has Elissa wanting to quit the game (something about her religion?). She's decent to look at, however seems a bit wacky. Getting into personal arguments in the BB house is never a good idea. That's BB 101 imo.

Yup, it's official (or as official as things can be in the BB house) Aaryn is staying this week & Kaitlin is getting blindsided.

7/23/13 10:00 PM
Jack Skellington

Kaitlin stretching on the floor of the HOH room - have mercy

7/24/13 12:27 AM
tenchu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Candice, to Helen, about Spencer: He comes across as like, country, but he's really, really smart.

On an After Dark a few weeks ago.
7/24/13 1:17 AM
Jambo888
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - 
Jack Skellington - Yup, it's official (or as official as things can be in the BB house) Aaryn is staying this week & Kaitlin is getting blindsided.

Ellisa sold out her alliance and told Kaitlin that she is getting voted out. Now the whole house is against Ellisa, even Helen.

good. they've been living too comfortable. everybody needs to suffer. I can't figure who I like any more

7/24/13 1:31 AM
Pappy Knuckles
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They've gotta get this bitch Amanda out of the house.
7/24/13 7:47 AM
Jack Skellington

MDF tm - Wtf is Andy. He's not even a flaming homo. He's just a like a cracked out gay chucky doll. Phone Post 3.0

Ahaha I know! I like him though. He's pretty good at the social game. But the MVP vote is still freaking people out. Andy is freaking out because other houseguests get called to the diary room more then others.
7/24/13 8:18 AM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -
MDF tm - Wtf is Andy. He's not even a flaming homo. He's just a like a cracked out gay chucky doll. Phone Post 3.0

Ahaha I know! I like him though. He's pretty good at the social game. But the MVP vote is still freaking people out. Andy is freaking out because other houseguests get called to the diary room more then others.
That's another reason why the MVP thing is dumb. After Elissa came out and told everyone she was MVP and when she'd go and make her 3rd nominee, the whole idea of the MVP nom being a secret has gone out the window. Depending on how long they keep the MVP thing going or if they get rid of Elissa, they basically already know the day and about what time the MVP goes to make the 3rd nom. A lot of people are convinced that Howard is the MVP because apparently he is always in the dr and according to Helen he won MVP because of blacks and minorities vote. Elissa thinks he won because he must be related to somebody famous Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 9:02 AM
Jack Skellington

/\/\ paranoia running rampant & Elissa fucked herself this week. She outed her entire alliance so they are all gunning for her now. All because Elissa wanted Aaryn out this week instead of next. Idiot!
7/24/13 9:30 AM
Jack Skellington

Edited: 07/24/13 10:57 AM
Rumor in the house is Kaitlin, Spencer, Judd, Howard & GM were/are in an alliance. It's not true but with the secret MVP everybody is suspicious. Elissa keeps rallying for votes to vote Aaryn out even playing up the racist thing when she talks to Howard. She kepted reminding Howard over & over about it hoping it will get Aaryn out. Elissa is very selfish & she has guaranteed she won't be winning Big Brother 15. I think Elissa forgot she can't play in the veto next week (per her winning Veti this week)
7/25/13 2:16 AM
shootfightermike
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! cant feel soorry for that bitch amanda when elissa was calling her a fattie

7/25/13 3:30 AM
Jambo888
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - Elissa said under her breathe when she was walking away that Amanda's so fat she better not ride any roller coasters Phone Post 3.0

oh snap!

7/25/13 8:08 AM
Jack Skellington

Edited: 07/25/13 8:13 AM

The houseguests were given a carnival type game to practice last night. So the HOH tonite will look something like this:

7/25/13 8:24 AM
EasyTapper
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve French -

I watched that on after dark, fucking boring as fuck. I will state that Elissa could shit on my face and I'd still get boners from her. She is plastic as fuck but there is something about her, UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'd do her. But can't stand her Joker smile. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 8:24 AM
Jack Skellington

Steve French - 

I watched that on after dark, fucking boring as fuck. I will state that Elissa could shit on my face and I'd still get boners from her. She is plastic as fuck but there is something about her, UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

*tilts head*

you see, I dont get this

This season the house is full of honeys for the first time ever. Every chick in the house is attractive even Elissa. Afterall she has an amazing body but her rubber duck lips makes me wanna puke. To be honest I'd probably put her last on my list of chicks in the house that I'd do.

My list would be as follows: Kaitlin, Jessie, Amanda, Gina Marie, Candice, Aaryn, Helen, Elissa

The fact that Gina Marie can suck a golf ball through a garden hose bumps her up a few spots on my list  :P

7/25/13 8:30 AM
Jack Skellington

HOH room has a bunch of people in it. Candice is laying on the bed face down talking & Amanda is also sitting on the bed. Then, all of a sudden Amanda jumps on top of Candice's ass & says, "if I had a dick, the things I would do to you."

Candice's reaction says it all. LMAO

7/25/13 8:37 AM
rushinbear
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - Elissa said under her breathe when she was walking away that Amanda's so fat she better not ride any roller coasters Phone Post 3.0

not sure what to make of this comment. the house has no contact with the outside world so it is so ironic......
7/25/13 8:43 AM
Jack Skellington

rushinbear - 

not sure what to make of this comment. the house has no contact with the outside world so it is so ironic......

7/25/13 8:44 AM
flowerfeeder
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My order of bang list:

Jessie, Candice, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Amanda, Elissa, Helen, Gina Marie

7/25/13 8:45 AM
flowerfeeder
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - 

That was my first thought too.
7/25/13 4:21 PM
shootfightermike
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flowerfeeder - My order of bang list:

Jessie, Candice, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Amanda, Elissa, Helen, Gina Marie

mine,

jessie, kaitlin, aaryn, gina marie, helen, elissa, candice, amanda, and in a pinch?......................................... andy if he stays on the botton of course

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.