UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How much did GSP invest in Chris Weidman

6/23/13 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
da Vinci 81 -
da Vinci 81 - I don't expect him to respond with any information. If he actually had a source he would have posted it long ago and started his own thread to prove to everyone that silva actually wants the fight.

Most likely he'll try to throw some stipulation out before answering to avoid the question and revert back to whining about gsp like he always does when he starts losing an argument. Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious that you did exactly what I said you'd do. Ignored your claim about providing a source and continued on ranting away about GSP to try and deflect away from it. You're as predictable as a five year old.

Are you just hoping your whining about GSP will mask the fact you were completely full of shit?
Um....go back and slow down and read. I didn't avoid anything. I directly admitted I couldn't find ed saying directly that Anderson wanted the fight.

You must have glanced over it in your nerd-rage... Phone Post

Hilarious. I actually did miss it. Mostly because I never thought you'd actually admit to being wrong (which you still really didn't, lol) and because most of the shit you post isn't worth reading; it's all just you repeating yourself and ranting on about GSP. So kudos for admitting what I already knew didn't exist.

As for nerd rage, I think you need to go back and look at who holds the abundance of posts in this thread and how many times you repeat the same argument.

Seriously, you come across as a child stamping his feet when no one pays attention to him.
6/23/13 11:43 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
da Vinci 81 -
da Vinci 81 - I don't expect him to respond with any information. If he actually had a source he would have posted it long ago and started his own thread to prove to everyone that silva actually wants the fight.

Most likely he'll try to throw some stipulation out before answering to avoid the question and revert back to whining about gsp like he always does when he starts losing an argument. Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious that you did exactly what I said you'd do. Ignored your claim about providing a source and continued on ranting away about GSP to try and deflect away from it. You're as predictable as a five year old.

Are you just hoping your whining about GSP will mask the fact you were completely full of shit?
So now that you look stupid for missing that post, and I have admitted I couldn't find ed directly saying it, can YOU stop deflecting and admit this whole "Anderson needs to go to 170 if he wants GSP" agenda is a cop out?

Of course not. You will continue to justify it with the pathetic claim that Anderson asks for GSP by name, so he should have to drop to 170.

Its okay to embrace the reality that GSP is a flip flopped who wants nothing to do with Anderson. People change their minds... No big deal that GSP realized his riddum isn't close to Anderson's matrix. You should embrace it. It wont hurt so much if you do. Phone Post

Jesus christ. You just get more and more ridiculous. I already posted my view on this earlier, and unlike you I actually realize the more you say it doesn't actually help to get your point across. You've got shit for brains though so I'm not surprised this concept escapes you completely.
6/24/13 7:08 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Yeah and Jones doesn't need to move up because there is.....oh wait....um yeah....um Alexander and Glover?....um...

Your posts make me laugh so hard. At you not with you. Phone Post

Jones has already faced better competition in the last 2-3 years than SIlva faced in his UFC career. He doesn't have to do anything else, he could retire today and be seen as someone who dominated amazing fighters. Silva would be seen as someone who dominated mediocre fighters with the occasional above average to good fighter
This post alone is all anyone needs to read to know how.ignorant your opinions are. Holy shit. I really wish my blocking of idiotic posters worked on my phone application. What a waste of my time. Phone Post

Machida, Page, Shogun, Evans

Which 4 UFC fighters are matching up to these?

It is acknowledged that his run in 2011 is one of the best ever.
Page and shogun at that point in their careers get vastly overrated. Especially rampage.
Just saying those four names sounds super impressive, and it IS super impressive no doubt. But leta not pretend this is page/shogun of 2005-7.

Those four names do not offset the entire career of Anderson Silva though. Don't be silly. After those four names what is left? A pair of MWs that Anderson is 3-0 against? Phone Post

The poster said "UFC career".

I agree about Rampage. After he wanted to do his 'movie thing' it was a wrap IMO and he was NEVER the same. Shogun was the Champ FFS, LOL.

In any case looking to refute the point again, "Which 4 UFC fighters are matching up to these?"

Do you deny "it is acknowledged that his run in 2011 is one of the best ever."?

AS dropped and fought in a weak division, he has every right too. The wars we missed though...... brutal. The ability to say he fought the best fighters he could have....gone
6/24/13 9:05 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Lazer, you lose all credibility at the end when you say "AS dropped and fought...."

He didn't drop little boy. He was a 167lb fighter who eventually moved UP to MW. To try and twist that is beyond ridiculous. Saying things like that is why so many posters get frustrated with your nonsense. Phone Post
6/24/13 9:08 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

da Vinci 81 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
da Vinci 81 -

So now that you look stupid for missing that post, and I have admitted I couldn't find ed directly saying it, can YOU stop deflecting and admit this whole "Anderson needs to go to 170 if he wants GSP" agenda is a cop out?

Of course not. You will continue to justify it with the pathetic claim that Anderson asks for GSP by name, so he should have to drop to 170.

Its okay to embrace the reality that GSP is a flip flopped who wants nothing to do with Anderson. People change their minds... No big deal that GSP realized his riddum isn't close to Anderson's matrix. You should embrace it. It wont hurt so much if you do. Phone Post

Jesus christ. You just get more and more ridiculous. I already posted my view on this earlier, and unlike you I actually realize the more you say it doesn't actually help to get your point across. You've got shit for brains though so I'm not surprised this concept escapes you completely.
All you had to say was "no. I refuse to accept reality and will continue to claim Anderson should have to go all the way to 170".....lmfao.

Way to skirt your failure to read my posts too.

Its like debating with a 13 year old stubborn girl with you. Phone Post
6/24/13 9:25 AM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Lazer, you lose all credibility at the end when you say "AS dropped and fought...."

He didn't drop little boy. He was a 167lb fighter who eventually moved UP to MW. To try and twist that is beyond ridiculous. Saying things like that is why so many posters get frustrated with your nonsense. Phone Post

What is "ridiculous" is to claim it was OK to fight huge LHW's like Forrest and Bonnar and weighing in @ two and change but to fight other fights @ 205 was unthinkable or that he did not cut to get to 85.

'A smaller than AS, Hendo fought Nog X2, fedor, Arona, Yvel, Shogun, Machida, Evans, Lil nog, Page and the rest. This road of fighting the best was open to AS as well (save his training partners)." (post from another thread).
6/24/13 9:31 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

You are so desperate lazer.

Talking about the few fights he took at LHW is one thing. Claiming "AS moved down to fight weaker comp" is childish and factually incorrect.

Now if you would like me to review WHY James Irvin took the first LHW fight, which top 10 LHWs REFUSED to fight Silva, and why you are ignorant to even go down this road of logic, I would be more than happy to. Phone Post
6/24/13 9:38 AM
Lazer MMA

So you are saying he did not cut? Or that he faced better?

really IDNGAF at all, this is a forum and it is what it is (the facts), & this is not a GOAT thread either I don't think but I am missing the argument here.

Plus:

"The poster said "UFC career".

I agree about Rampage. After he wanted to do his 'movie thing' it was a wrap IMO and he was NEVER the same. Shogun was the Champ FFS, LOL.

In any case looking to refute the point again, "Which 4 UFC fighters are matching up to these?""

Your disengagement here is based on the conceding the point correct?
6/24/13 9:43 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Wait are you seriously avoiding your stupidity I just raised, changing the topic, and then accusing ME of changing the topic?

This is funny.

If we agree rampage is not that impressive, which we do, I now need to name the fighters (in the UFC) that surpass shogun/machida/rashad in Anderson career in the ufc?

Okay.

Franklin+Franklin+Forrest+Sonnen+Sonnen+Okami+Maia+Marquardt+Henderson > shogun+machida+rashad

Then add in that Rashad (one of jones' best wins) REFUSED to fight Anderson at least twice at 205.

So yeah, who has a more UFC only resume? Anderson. Phone Post
6/24/13 10:08 AM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Wait are you seriously avoiding your stupidity I just raised, changing the topic, and then accusing ME of changing the topic?

This is funny.

If we agree rampage is not that impressive, which we do, I now need to name the fighters (in the UFC) that surpass shogun/machida/rashad in Anderson career in the ufc?

Okay.

Franklin+Franklin+Forrest+Sonnen+Sonnen+Okami+Maia+Marquardt+Henderson > shogun+machida+rashad

Then add in that Rashad (one of jones' best wins) REFUSED to fight Anderson at least twice at 205.

Grow up and just talk like an adult please. Yes, I brought up my question from a much earlier post first, so it was fair to answer it firstly as well.

In terms of your assertion, the only one of consequence on that list iirc was Evans (I could be incorrect). Iirc Evans you told me would not have a full camp, correct? Now Iirc the source of the claim is a fighter saying "how did you figure that out"? correct?

Just because we agree on Page does not mean you should remove him from the list BTW IMO. Some felt he brought it that fight.

I really like Ace as a fighter too! If we though look @ his 5 best wins though, WTF were they? HTF do you and I prove the mans greatness exactly (assuming you like Ace as I do)?

Sonnen = Sonnen = moot no?

Okami & Marquardt, same question ultimately as with Ace (although I don't them them near as much)?

As far as proven records go would you agree that Maia is much more proven @ WW (wins) and Hendo without cutting weight (just 6-3 @ MW, lost his prior fight @ MW to the Hitman before AS)?

So how do we prove out the strength of the MW division? WTF are the best 10 MW's that ever lived, who did they beat @ MW @ who did those opponents they beat @ MW beat themselves @ MW?

6/24/13 10:39 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

That whole post is rambling nonsense.

You asked me to compare Anderson's ufc opponents to the run Jones had in 2011. I did so. Even adding rampage into the names for Jones, those 4 names do not surpass the 14 names on Anderson's ufc resume.

They are arguable as a better top 4 opponents if we were to change the question to who had the best 4 opponents, but that was not the question. Phone Post
6/24/13 10:46 AM
bhealthy

if weidman doesnt have a distended gut, then i dont think there was that much of an investment
6/24/13 10:46 AM
Daverr

lets stop discussing how a 70 pounded is scared or a 200 pounder

if anderson beats weidman,

Vitor, hendo, etc people his own size are there to fight
6/24/13 1:58 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Daverr -
lets stop discussing how a 70 pounded is scared or a 200 pounder

if anderson beats weidman,

Vitor, hendo, etc people his own size are there to fight
Either use 170 vs 185 or 190 vs 200 if you don't want to look stupid. Phone Post
6/24/13 5:43 PM
Wasa-B
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Wait are you seriously avoiding your stupidity I just raised, changing the topic, and then accusing ME of changing the topic?

This is funny.

Okay.

"Wait are you seriously avoiding your stupidity I just raised, changing the topic, and then accusing ME of changing the topic?"

Well he did start a thread about Hendo's LHW record since his Rogerio fight then when i started commenting on it, he got mad at me and accused me of "skewing" the picture (the picture he actually painted himself starting with his thread title).

Lazer is Hendo's Thiaguy
6/24/13 7:09 PM
Lazer MMA

Wasa-B - 

This is funny.

Okay.

"Wait are you seriously avoiding your stupidity I just raised, changing the topic, and then accusing ME of changing the topic?"

Well he did start a thread about Hendo's LHW record since his Rogerio fight then when i started commenting on it, he got mad at me and accused me of "skewing" the picture (the picture he actually painted himself starting with his thread title).

Lazer is Hendo's Thiaguy

'Fake ass Fedor fan, Zuffa troll W-B'

you intend to post stalk me now?

Firstly I answered his post in full (six posts above this), and every AS/Zuffa troll has ducked the questions I asked when I responded without exception.

Secondly deal with the thread, in the thread of issue do not post stalk.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2188861&page=4 (second to last post)

I answered you on several reasons in that post, not just one on why that the assertion was bogus including the strength of average opponents (MW VS with weight on) as well as pointing out 23-7 is not = to 6-3 (respective records in @ MW & with weight on). I also dealt with a your tuck of the Lil Nog fight after supplying a link with the fight to counter your assertion Lil nog was winning in the post too.

Never mind I am am critical of Hendo and never aftread to admit when he losses or get gets creamed, have never been banned, and write threads on lots of topics, you still feel the need to post stalk and bash me.

Finally 'Fake ass Fedor fan, Zuffa troll W-B' the thread was not about Hendo @ MW. You brought that up, not me.

Can you just ignore me & I shall you instead post stalking and bashing?

"OK you have no answer for the above" (post I referred to) "fair enough no surprise. Now explain again why a Fedor fan (LOL) supports the Dana slur that he was beat by a MW again? Keeping in mind the "MW" was a 2 time LHW and open weight champ and there has never been another MW to do this". TY

No don't bather please just do as two paragraphs above. TY

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.