UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone gonna be at the Expo/UFC 162?

6/21/13 8:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UKMN
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know....not many posts here but wondering what to expect from the expo/UFC experience in Vegas? I'm going to the expo to help my brother in law out at the training mask booth and to just hang out....

Im crazy excited but just wanted to see what people thought of the expo last year etc...
6/21/13 8:03 PM
UKMN
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know....not many posts here but wondering what to expect from the expo/UFC experience in Vegas? I'm going to the expo to help my brother in law out at the training mask booth and to just hang out....

Im crazy excited but just wanted to see what people thought of the expo last year etc...
6/24/13 5:07 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was at the Expo last year and I'll be at this one.  I had a great time.  There are mma fighters everywhere you look and you can also purchase mma-themed items that are hard to find.  You also get to meet great people that love mma as much as you do.  I know this is a simple summary, I could write you pages of what fun I had, but I definitely reccomend it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.