UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Recommend a 360 FPS to me...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/21/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
T Sauce
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't played a FPS since modern warfare 2, but have had the itch lately. Just need to kill an hour or two after 15 hour workdays to wind down an get sleepy. Should I break down and get Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, or something else? It would really only be multiplayer. Phone Post
6/22/13 4:05 AM
CNewton317
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive played cod all my life...2 weeks ago I decided to give battlefield 3 a shot...omgggg I can't stop playing it. .im never going back to cod Phone Post
6/22/13 5:10 AM
PepperUK
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big cod fan boy here. But avoid bo2. It will not help you unwind. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 9:40 AM
T Sauce
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CNewton317 - Ive played cod all my life...2 weeks ago I decided to give battlefield 3 a shot...omgggg I can't stop playing it. .im never going back to cod Phone Post
Always heard good things about BF, plus I can get it for cheap used as opposed to full price for BO. Phone Post
6/22/13 9:41 AM
T Sauce

PepperUK - Big cod fan boy here. But avoid bo2. It will not help you unwind. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was afraid of, do you or anyone else know if the servers for the older CoDs are still online? Phone Post
6/22/13 10:32 AM
PepperUK
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Sauce -
PepperUK - Big cod fan boy here. But avoid bo2. It will not help you unwind. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was afraid of, do you or anyone else know if the servers for the older CoDs are still online? Phone Post
Mw3 and bo1 no problem.

Cod 4 I have trouble finding a game. Plus it's also hacked to death. Same as waw.

Not sure about mw2. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 12:30 PM
T Sauce

PepperUK -
T Sauce -
Mw3 and bo1 no problem.

Cod 4 I have trouble finding a game. Plus it's also hacked to death. Same as waw.

Thanks. WAW and MW2 were easily my favorites. Phone Post
6/22/13 1:09 PM
PepperUK

T Sauce -
PepperUK -
T Sauce -
Mw3 and bo1 no problem.

WaW is completely hacked to shit. Just avoid it and keep the memory's.

Got on mw2, took a while finding a lobby but once I was in it ran well. Much better the lag ops 1 and 2. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 2:46 PM
T Sauce

PepperUK -
T Sauce -
PepperUK -
T Sauce -
Mw3 and bo1 no problem.

Got on mw2, took a while finding a lobby but once I was in it ran well. Much better the lag ops 1 and 2. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks For the info pepper. Will vote you up when I'm on my computer. Depending on the price I might just pick up BF and MW2 for shits and gigs. Phone Post
6/22/13 4:52 PM
NHBDaddy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Battlefield Bad Company 2
6/22/13 6:55 PM
PepperUK

Medal of honour warfighter was not to bad. Worth picking up. Should be cheap as well. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 6:56 PM
PepperUK

T Sauce -
PepperUK -
T Sauce -
PepperUK -
T Sauce -
Mw3 and bo1 no problem.

Thanks For the info pepper. Will vote you up when I'm on my computer. Depending on the price I might just pick up BF and MW2 for shits and gigs. Phone Post
Cheers for the VU.

Have a VU back as well Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 7:40 PM
CNewton317

T Sauce -
CNewton317 - Ive played cod all my life...2 weeks ago I decided to give battlefield 3 a shot...omgggg I can't stop playing it. .im never going back to cod Phone Post
Always heard good things about BF, plus I can get it for cheap used as opposed to full price for BO. Phone Post
Def worth a shot...its I player it til 4am last night with my buddy haha..u can still do small games where there's no vehicles and its fast paced like cod but better...then theres the big maps that are like 10 times the size as cod maps..im tellin you, give it a shot! Once u get used to it and unlock some guns , you will love it..its what, 20 bucks? They also have it for 40 bucks that comes with all 5 expansions...battlefield all day brotha!!! Phone Post
6/22/13 7:44 PM
Flexo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't it such a good feeling? Once I discovered the epicness that is BF3 I never looked back, and if you just made the switch, there's a lot in store for you lol. Fuck, that game blows my mind sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 7:46 PM
Flexo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As you can see I would reccomend BF3. Awesome campaign with ridiculous multiplayer. It's best played with friends because you can really work together. It's not too hard to find good people online though. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 8:45 PM
T Sauce

Ended up getting MW3 for like 17 bucks. Almost pulled the trigger on Battlefield too but I'll give it a go with CoD, and will probably grab Battlefield soon as well. I tend to just roll solo since its usually between 11-1 AM that I can get time to play. Phone Post
6/23/13 10:28 PM
ComeatMeBro
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost Recon FS....the single player is dope

the multiplayer is a real thinking mans game...If you pick it up let me know and I will show ya a thing or two
6/23/13 11:15 PM
T Sauce

Mother fucker. Didn't get to play last night as my girlfriend came back to town, go to pop it in tonight and get my game on, son of a bitch won't read. Looks like I'll be heading back to GameStop tomorrow. Phone Post
6/24/13 12:15 AM
Gerbacio
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Halo 4 Phone Post
6/25/13 11:12 AM
NHBDaddy
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Medal of Honor has a great campaign imo
6/25/13 1:28 PM
ClevelandCursed
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played through the MW3 campaign a couple weeks ago, it was pretty good. Im terrible online but the community seems quite active.

Crysis 2 was also good if youre looking to keep it around 10 bucks.
6/25/13 4:08 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

All you bf noobs need to check out bad company 2. Soooo much better than 3. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 7:29 PM
Flexo

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - All you bf noobs need to check out bad company 2. Soooo much better than 3. Phone Post 3.0
I've played them all, just play BF3 because it's the newest. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 7:48 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Far Cry 3 is fun. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.