UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> XBOX One pre-ordered....

6/22/13 3:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SK3N
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to the release now, holding out on pre-ordering games until all the first day release titles are announced.
What games will YOU be getting? Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 4:04 AM
CNewton317
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Titanfall
Battlefield 4
Metal gear solid 5
Mirrors edge remake
UFC
Elder scrolls online
Destiny
The Divison
And I could go on haha Phone Post
6/22/13 9:16 PM
Bananatoles
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna wait and see which one has better gAmes and functionality. But I need people such as you to make my mind up Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 5:54 AM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to stick with the Xbox.

The while 24 hour thing never bothered me. But that's gone anyway.

The whole 2nd hand game thing never bothered me as well. But that's gone.

The xb1 is more expensive. But roughly priced the same as a ps4 and the psmove/eye toy. So if you into motion gaming they cost the same.

Both have the same yearly subscription cost.

All though the xb1 is initially more expensive, don't forget this is a 8-10 year system so I don't see the cost difference that significant.

Ps4 is the more powerful gaming system.

But that being said. All games made to run in ps4/xb1 are going to run the same. Ps4 power will only really show on exclusives.

On the subject of exclusives. Who knows what will be released later in the consoles life so difficult to pick one based in these.

The difference for me is the massive amount if servers xb1 will have. Talk if dedicated servers for each game. I play cod alot, so dedicated servers I'm sticking with xb1 for the moment. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 6:07 AM
SK3N
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - Going to stick with the Xbox.

The xb1 is more expensive. But roughly priced the same as a ps4 and the psmove/eye toy. So if you into motion gaming they cost the same.

All though the xb1 is initially more expensive, don't forget this is a 8-10 year system so I don't see the cost difference that significant.

But that being said. All games made to run in ps4/xb1 are going to run the same. Ps4 power will only really show on exclusives.

On the subject of exclusives. Who knows what will be released later in the consoles life so difficult to pick one based in these.

The difference for me is the massive amount if servers xb1 will have. Talk if dedicated servers for each game. I play cod alot, so dedicated servers I'm sticking with xb1 for the moment. Phone Post 3.0
Agree with your view.
Xbox live is a better online experience IMO (I own a 360 and PS3)....
Both systems will be good, for me, I think Xbox will be better.
Plus I can't stand the playstation controller. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 6:26 AM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SK3N -
PepperUK - Going to stick with the Xbox.

Agree with your view.
Xbox live is a better online experience IMO (I own a 360 and PS3)....
Both systems will be good, for me, I think Xbox will be better.
Plus I can't stand the playstation controller. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I have both as well.

And I agree about the controller. The Xbox controller is so much better. Ps one to small and feels flimsy. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 8:34 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah man before the switch-back announcement, I was all in for a PS4. Which bummed me out because I grew accustomed to the Xbox and XBL since it was first introduced. Stupid as it was for Microsoft to have so many restrictions originslly, I was shocked to see how much they listened to consumers and appeased to the outcry. This just assures me that a big company like Microsoft needs us more than we need them.

I'm on the fence about the built in connect/ extra 100 $, but from what I saw, the kinect abilities are mind blowing so it's not really a deal breaker.

Plus...Killer Instinct......Killer fucking Instinct Phone Post
6/23/13 9:04 AM
PrettyCoolGuy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pepper you basically said the ps4 is going to be better in every aspect, but your still buying the xbox? Just because you always have been an 'xbox guy'? Just curious, not hating.

ps.. I don't think microsoft 'listened to the consumers' when they switched - they got clowed hard at E3 when sony brang up those single bullet point presentations that basically said ps4 will not have all those ridiculous flaws the xbox will have.
It was "leaked" months ago that there would be the no used games + having to reconnect to the internet regularly, which had huge backlash, but they didn't care and still presented it at E3. (huge mistake)
6/23/13 9:24 AM
PepperUK

PrettyCoolGuy - Pepper you basically said the ps4 is going to be better in every aspect, but your still buying the xbox? Just because you always have been an 'xbox guy'? Just curious, not hating.

ps.. I don't think microsoft 'listened to the consumers' when they switched - they got clowed hard at E3 when sony brang up those single bullet point presentations that basically said ps4 will not have all those ridiculous flaws the xbox will have.
It was "leaked" months ago that there would be the no used games + having to reconnect to the internet regularly, which had huge backlash, but they didn't care and still presented it at E3. (huge mistake)
I'm not a Xbox guy. I have a ps3 and a Xbox. Not a fanboy of either.

I did not say the ps4 would be the better console. I was listing the points I knew.

From what I have read both systems will play games the same as they have to be made to work in both systems. So the graphics are not really a main selling point for me. Maybe if you have a 4k tv there maybe a slight difference. However Xbox will put most of the processing power over the cloud freeing up the xb1 to process faster.

Monthy cost the same.

Exclusives, who know what will be out on each system in 2 or 5 years.

Cost. Ok so the Xbox is a initial out lag of more. But the systems are 8 years or so lifespan so cost is not such an issue for me.

99% of my gaming is online and I download alot of games and films. So that being said. As xb1 has a massive amount of servers and rumour has it dedicated servers for cod. Then that's my main reason to go with xb1.

Cost not important to me. Used game not important to me. Exclusives, both have good ones so not fussed. Monthly sub, same on both.

For me XBL will be a faster and smoother then psn . Also I really hate the ps controller.

But in the end, who really care. It's personal preference really. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 11:22 AM
flowwiththego
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't preorder any games. You'll be able to download from your home once you get home with your new Xbox. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 2:15 PM
LittleKang
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - Yeah man before the switch-back announcement, I was all in for a PS4. Which bummed me out because I grew accustomed to the Xbox and XBL since it was first introduced. Stupid as it was for Microsoft to have so many restrictions originslly, I was shocked to see how much they listened to consumers and appeased to the outcry. This just assures me that a big company like Microsoft needs us more than we need them.

I'm on the fence about the built in connect/ extra 100 $, but from what I saw, the kinect abilities are mind blowing so it's not really a deal breaker.

Plus...Killer Instinct......Killer fucking Instinct Phone Post
My thoughts exactly Phone Post
6/24/13 2:16 PM
LittleKang
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flowwiththego - I wouldn't preorder any games. You'll be able to download from your home once you get home with your new Xbox. Phone Post 3.0
Call me old but im still stuck on having the physical game Phone Post
6/24/13 2:42 PM
flowwiththego
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang -
flowwiththego - I wouldn't preorder any games. You'll be able to download from your home once you get home with your new Xbox. Phone Post 3.0
Me tooooo. However this last year has been great switching from game to game without having to get off of the couch. I got over not having the disc in my hand . Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:07 PM
PepperUK

flowwiththego -
LittleKang -
Me tooooo. However this last year has been great switching from game to game without having to get off of the couch. I got over not having the disc in my hand . Phone Post 3.0
Old school gamer and I can't wait to get rid of discs.

I find it odd that the ps3 it 360 did not come with an multi cd changer or such an attachment.

I hate having to swap disks. Simply choosing a game installed on the hard-drive and then swapping with a few buttons. No scratched cd's. no hunting the cd that's not in the correct box.

A huge leap forward. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:31 PM
LittleKang

PepperUK -
flowwiththego -
LittleKang -

I find it odd that the ps3 it 360 did not come with an multi cd changer or such an attachment.

I hate having to swap disks. Simply choosing a game installed on the hard-drive and then swapping with a few buttons. No scratched cd's. no hunting the cd that's not in the correct box.

Big thing for me is not being able to trade it back
Or
Having to chose what game I have to delete when space is full Phone Post
6/24/13 3:39 PM
PepperUK

LittleKang -
PepperUK -
flowwiththego -
LittleKang -

Or
Digital game. Lead to cheaper games as no box, disc and manual needed.

Id trade having cheaper new games over second hand games. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:29 PM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox can suck mah balls now. I'm out. PS4 here I come
6/24/13 5:01 PM
LittleKang

Big Pun - Xbox can suck mah balls now. I'm out. PS4 here I come
Oh pun you will b be back lol Phone Post
6/24/13 7:52 PM
gregbrady
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im done with xbox too

i have 2 reservations about the PS4, the controller and the network but those are far fewer than i have for the xbone
6/25/13 9:42 AM
bonersaurus
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I preordered one to go with my PS4 once they changed their online policy. I'm still way more excited for PS4 but knew I'd get an XBone at some point anyways.

There is a small chance I might resell it after launch if the supply of XBones is as limited as they say. It would have to be a pretty good mark up though. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:20 AM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - 

lol wanna bet?
6/25/13 11:54 AM
JonnyW
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
LittleKang -
PepperUK -
flowwiththego -
LittleKang -

Or
Digital game. Lead to cheaper games as no box, disc and manual needed.

Id trade having cheaper new games over second hand games. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, it will not lead to cheaper games. Games are already not coming with manuals anymore and digital games still cost the same as store bought. You are fooling yourself if you think digital games will lead to cheaper games. It leads to more money in the developers pocket and that is all. Hell with first day DLC you don't even get a full game at launch anymore.
6/25/13 5:50 PM
DantheDJ
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While making your decision, you should note that Xbox One won't be coming with a headset like the 360 did... Despite quoting it as a "must have".
I believe PS4 is being bundled with some form of a mic and headset.

I don't play online with a headset personally but just wanted to bring it to you're attention.. Does that affect you in any way those getting an Xbox? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:57 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope ^

I have a triton ax720 headset with 5.1 dolby surround sound. I'm just hoping it will be compatible. Phone Post
6/25/13 6:11 PM
LittleKang

Big Pun -
LittleKang - 

lol wanna bet?
Pre ordering ps4 right now Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.