UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Calling It Now: Bisping Will Stop Silva in 2014.

6/23/13 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People have been "calling this" since 2010 it fucking seems. He will make it to top 5, falter lose and not fight for the title until well after the great Anderson Silva has retired Phone Post
6/23/13 7:15 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - The only way Bisping ever stops Silva is if he becomes a traffic cop and catches Anderson speeding.

Is there an echo in here? Or is that just Carlos Mencia?
6/23/13 7:19 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I'm all for throwing Bisping a bone here. I've never been much of a fan of his but he's been at the top for a long time and only lost to the greats. It would only make sense if he were to receive a brutal KO by the greatest.

If theres a petition to get Bisping a titleshot consider it signed by me.
6/23/13 7:30 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - 
RileyPust - The only way Bisping ever stops Silva is if he becomes a traffic cop and catches Anderson speeding.

6/23/13 7:36 PM
The Black Cheez
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - Only way Bisping stops A. Silva is if he becomes a traffic cop in Brazil.
Lol, good post. Phone Post
6/23/13 7:38 PM
funkjitsu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete - Eventually this fight will happen. When it does, Bisping is going to shock the world. If you cast aside the TRT users (Hendo, Sonnen, Vitor), Bisping is 9-0 in his last 12 fights. With the new TRT ban, there's a new king in town. Mike Bisping.

Silva has the advantage standing, but Bisping would probably choke his ass out on the floor (see the Lutter fight). Hey Silva, you can't breathe without Carbon Dioxide sucker!!!

You heard it hear first.

discuss thanx Phone Post 3.0
No Phone Post
6/23/13 9:36 PM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol!! Stops Silva to say "Hello Champ". That's about it. Bisping can't even stop the number 1 or 2 contenders. Bisping is a product of the UFC hype train that is trying to build up a British fighter. He's the best of the worst from that country Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:40 PM
indianrob

I agree it would shock the world. I disagree it will happen. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:41 PM
TommyRSU
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He sure can if its scrabble or ping pong. Phone Post
6/24/13 12:17 AM
ausgepicht

PUBLICnoose -  bisling has beat who again that was a legitamit title contender Phone Post

Exactly. NO ONE.

He hasn't beaten anyone remotely close to being a contender. Apparently, being a cash cow is like have an American Express. It comes with privileges. You don't need to prove you deserve a title shot, just have a big mouth and/or a bad haircut and be a beloved cash cow.

Meanwhile, pass over marketing the Brits that actually deserve it and have heaps of talent like Pickett, Hathaway, Pearson, Manuwa, etc.

6/24/13 12:38 AM
Colboyo
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funkjitsu - 
Pessimist_Pete - Eventually this fight will happen. When it does, Bisping is going to shock the world. If you cast aside the TRT users (Hendo, Sonnen, Vitor), Bisping is 9-0 in his last 12 fights. With the new TRT ban, there's a new king in town. Mike Bisping.

Silva has the advantage standing, but Bisping would probably choke his ass out on the floor (see the Lutter fight). Hey Silva, you can't breathe without Carbon Dioxide sucker!!!

You heard it hear first.

discuss thanx Phone Post 3.0
No Phone Post

6/24/13 1:14 AM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - 

hahaha

6/24/13 1:18 AM
sparkuri

ortman166 - I have always wanted to see this fight Phone Post 3.0
I have to.

Fortunately, my other dream fights have come to fruition.
Anderson vs. Chael, twice
Anderson vs. Travis Lutter
Anderson vs Yushin Okami
Anderson vs. Stephan Bonnar
And soon, Anderson vs. Chester Weidfinkle Phone Post
6/24/13 3:25 AM
Trollgrude11
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calling it now, OP loses a screen name bet in 2014. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 8:41 AM
EazyG

Question should be will Bisping even get title shoot in 2014???

Chances are slim to none as whenever he fights a top contender he loses and often gets KTFOed.

So no, Bisping will not stop Silva in 2014 due to not earning a title shot.

GATEKEEPERS do not get title shots...
6/24/13 9:43 AM
6ULDV8

Changing of the garb

6/24/13 9:49 AM
Grand master dave lang

In to vote down OP daily Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:54 AM
Eazy08
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
6/24/13 11:35 AM
Colboyo
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson loves when his opponents throw the jab straight combo look at his highlight reel
6/24/13 11:52 AM
Arlovskis Chin
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't breathe without carbon dioxide. Had to crack a smile. 6/10 Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:10 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

Changing of the garb

lol
6/24/13 1:52 PM
ausgepicht

EazyG - Question should be will Bisping even get title shoot in 2014???

Chances are slim to none as whenever he fights a top contender he loses and often gets KTFOed.

This. Gatekeepers don't get fuck-all. That's why it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even mentioned in ANY discussion of title shots.

6/24/13 2:23 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

calling it now: You wont be able to post for a while
6/24/13 2:52 PM
TylerSG7
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Troll me once, shame on you. Troll me twice... Well you ain't gonna troll me again. Hehe. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:13 PM
FightFanUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
EazyG - Question should be will Bisping even get title shoot in 2014???

This. Gatekeepers don't get fuck-all. That's why it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even mentioned in ANY discussion of title shots.

ausgeprick don't understand why you have to talk shit all the time about bisping, Your statements "Bisping has not beat a top ten guy" (Stann,Belcher) or "it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even get mentioned in ANY discussion of title shot" is just pure hating on a guy, Bisping was 4-0 when he fought chael in a number 1 contenders match and after a close fight a lot of people would of give bisping the win, i have watched the fight a few times and think chael could of won rounds 1 and 3 but i could also see bisping getting rounds 1 and 2 it was that close.

To OP even i'm voting you down because you're either a troll or a fucking idiot, Nice to see some support for bisping but lets get real statments like bisping is 9-0 in last 12 fights or he will submit Anderson is a fucking joke.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.