UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Calling It Now: Bisping Will Stop Silva in 2014.

6/24/13 3:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might not even be top 10 in 2014.
6/24/13 3:29 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 
EazyG - Question should be will Bisping even get title shoot in 2014???

Chances are slim to none as whenever he fights a top contender he loses and often gets KTFOed.

So no, Bisping will not stop Silva in 2014 due to not earning a title shot.

GATEKEEPERS do not get title shots...

This. Gatekeepers don't get fuck-all. That's why it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even mentioned in ANY discussion of title shots.

ausgeprick don't understand why you have to talk shit all the time about bisping, Your statements "Bisping has not beat a top ten guy" (Stann,Belcher) or "it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even get mentioned in ANY discussion of title shot" is just pure hating on a guy, Bisping was 4-0 when he fought chael in a number 1 contenders match and after a close fight a lot of people would of give bisping the win, i have watched the fight a few times and think chael could of won rounds 1 and 3 but i could also see bisping getting rounds 1 and 2 it was that close.

To OP even i'm voting you down because you're either a troll or a fucking idiot, Nice to see some support for bisping but lets get real statments like bisping is 9-0 in last 12 fights or he will submit Anderson is a fucking joke.

I have an opinion that differs from you so you have a weepy vagina? I maybe a cunt, but you HAVE the biggest cunt and it's full of sand.

Cry me a river. The height of Bisping's career will be as that of a gatekeeper and never having come close to winning the championship. He is 2-5 against top opponents. You want a world where everyone has the same opinion as you or you will call them names like a mature adult.

Get used to disappointment.

6/24/13 4:14 PM
FightFanUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 

Chances are slim to none as whenever he fights a top contender he loses and often gets KTFOed.

This. Gatekeepers don't get fuck-all. That's why it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even mentioned in ANY discussion of title shots.

ausgeprick don't understand why you have to talk shit all the time about bisping, Your statements "Bisping has not beat a top ten guy" (Stann,Belcher) or "it's an injustice to see Bisping ever even get mentioned in ANY discussion of title shot" is just pure hating on a guy, Bisping was 4-0 when he fought chael in a number 1 contenders match and after a close fight a lot of people would of give bisping the win, i have watched the fight a few times and think chael could of won rounds 1 and 3 but i could also see bisping getting rounds 1 and 2 it was that close.

To OP even i'm voting you down because you're either a troll or a fucking idiot, Nice to see some support for bisping but lets get real statments like bisping is 9-0 in last 12 fights or he will submit Anderson is a fucking joke.

I have an opinion that differs from you so you have a weepy vagina? I maybe a cunt, but you HAVE the biggest cunt and it's full of sand.

Cry me a river. The height of Bisping's career will be as that of a gatekeeper and never having come close to winning the championship. He is 2-5 against top opponents. You want a world where everyone has the same opinion as you or you will call them names like a mature adult.

I'm never disappointed after a bisping fight, win or lose i know mike will of done his best and respect him for been a hard worker that does not give up on his dream because a few people like you hate on him.

It would be a boring world if everyone had the same opinion but i don't respect yours when you say things like bisping has not beat a top ten guy, it showed belcher was ranked 10th before the fight on PPV and i know for a fact other people pointed this out to you in another thread.  

Get used to been called out on what you are. 

6/24/13 4:43 PM
ausgepicht

FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 
FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 

I'm never disappointed after a bisping fight, win or lose i know mike will of done his best and respect him for been a hard worker that does not give up on his dream because a few people like you hate on him.

It would be a boring world if everyone had the same opinion but i don't respect yours when you say things like bisping has not beat a top ten guy, it showed belcher was ranked 10th before the fight on PPV and i know for a fact other people pointed this out to you in another thread.  

FFUK, I guess you are confused. Let me help you out.

Get used to being called out on what I am? I AM an asshole. I AM. I take pride in my nickname: Aushole. Let's make sure you understand that. The difference is that I know I am an asshole. You on the other hand are clueless about your douchebaggery. I'd rather be aware that I'm an asshole, than be ignorantly unaware that I am a douche.

Bisping is a gatekeeper FACT. Every time he fights a LEGIT top ten...not an arguable top ten, but a top ten fighter he loses. We can argue until the cows come home about where Stann and Belcher are, but the FACT is at best they crack 10th place or so.

Here are the other FACTS about Bisping when he fought LEGIT, inarguable top ten opponents:

• Rashad Evans: LOST.
  • Matt Hamill: LOST.
  • Hendo: Still recovering from the KO.
  • Wanderlei Silva (Arguably not top ten...which is even WORSE): LOST.
  • Chael Sonnen: LOST.
  • Vitor Belfort: KOed so badly again, that Bisping woke up thinking he was eating Yorkshire Pudding back home.

He beats Stann and Belcher and all of that is wiped away and forgotten? You'd like that wouldn't you? You take every one of Bisping's foray against top opponents into factor and he does NOT deserve a title shot.

-Aushole

6/24/13 4:49 PM
FightFanUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 
FightFanUK - 
ausgepicht - 

FFUK, I guess you are confused. Let me help you out.

Get used to being called out on what I am? I AM an asshole. I AM. I take pride in my nickname: Aushole. Let's make sure you understand that. The difference is that I know I am an asshole. You on the other hand are clueless about your douchebaggery. I'd rather be aware that I'm an asshole, than be ignorantly unaware that I am a douche.

Bisping is a gatekeeper FACT. Every time he fights a LEGIT top ten...not an arguable top ten, but a top ten fighter he loses. We can argue until the cows come home about where Stann and Belcher are, but the FACT is at best they crack 10th place or so.

Here are the other FACTS about Bisping when he fought LEGIT, inarguable top ten opponents:

• Rashad Evans: LOST.
  • Matt Hamill: LOST.
  • Hendo: Still recovering from the KO.
  • Wanderlei Silva (Arguably not top ten...which is even WORSE): LOST.
  • Chael Sonnen: LOST.
  • Vitor Belfort: KOed so badly again, that Bisping woke up thinking he was eating Yorkshire Pudding back home.

He beats Stann and Belcher and all of that is wiped away and forgotten? You'd like that wouldn't you? You take every one of Bisping's foray against top opponents into factor and he does NOT deserve a title shot.

-Aushole

where have i ever said bisping beat any of the fighter on your list?

6/24/13 4:52 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 06/24/13 4:53 PM

Dude. I'm pretty clear. I'm illustrating a counterpoint to the thread TOPIC. If Bisping lost the majority of the time that he has fought INARGUABLE top ten opponents, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to say he will get legally murdered by Andy. If the best you can say is that he beat a Stann or Belcher, than he's chances look even more dismal. 

You are aware of the topic of the thread, right? Or would you prefer it to be derailed and blather on until we all agree with you that Bisping is the best thing since sliced bread and he walks on water? He's a journeyman or a gatekeeper at BEST. You struggle with that.

6/24/13 4:53 PM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good crack today?
6/24/13 5:21 PM
FightFanUK

ausgepicht - 

Dude. I'm pretty clear. I'm illustrating a counterpoint to the thread TOPIC. If Bisping lost the majority of the time that he has fought INARGUABLE top ten opponents, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to say he will get legally murdered by Andy. If the best you can say is that he beat a Stann or Belcher, than he's chances look even more dismal. 

You are aware of the topic of the thread, right? Or would you prefer it to be derailed and blather on until we all agree with you that Bisping is the best thing since sliced bread and he walks on water? He's a journeyman or a gatekeeper at BEST. You struggle with that.

Asshole. I said in this thread i think andy beats bisping, I just called you a cunt for saying bisping had not beaten a top ten guy when i know you knew ufc had belcher ranked 10th before the fight, Now here we are.

i will agree we both disagree with each other and leave it there, Deal?

6/24/13 5:44 PM
steveAKAslick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -
BeatonHauff - I'm calling it right now, you're a troll. Phone Post
Not troll. Just a realist. If you don't have anything intelligent to add, then you shouldn't insult others. Phone Post 3.0
All intelligence was lost in your initial post Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 6:31 PM
mma_all_day

You must be a retard Phone Post
6/24/13 6:50 PM
LikeWater92

LOL.
6/24/13 7:55 PM
GreySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I love Bisping, I can't see this one. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:46 PM
JetSetter

Pessimist_Pete - Eventually this fight will happen. When it does, Bisping is going to shock the world. If you cast aside the TRT users (Hendo, Sonnen, Vitor), Bisping is 9-0 in his last 12 fights. With the new TRT ban, there's a new king in town. Mike Bisping.

Silva has the advantage standing, but Bisping would probably choke his ass out on the floor (see the Lutter fight). Hey Silva, you can't breathe without Carbon Dioxide sucker!!!

You heard it hear first.

discuss thanx Phone Post 3.0
You're the kind of guy that makes these forums barely tolerable. You must find your joy in imposing your stupidity on people Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 11:54 PM
LikeWater92

Silva would humiliate pillow fist Bisping.
6/25/13 12:27 AM
CHiLLEN
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -

Lmao. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 12:33 AM
CHiLLEN
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pictures r killing me lol well done UG, u never disappoint. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 2:40 PM
EazyG

If it happens, Bisping would get KTFOed very quick by Silva - likely 1st round! Unless Silva decides to carry him a few rounds to entertain the crowd.

Basically like when Bisping fought Vitor or Hendo but probably quicker.

Not that interesting but I would pay to see Bisping put back in his place as Count GATE KEEPER.
6/25/13 3:11 PM
Melvin Junko

Bisping looses to the evil TRT users Hendo, Vitor and Chael.
+
Anderson beats said evil doers.
=
Bisping beats Anderson..

This new math shit is hard to understand.
6/26/13 9:23 AM
Pessimist_Pete

JetSetter -
Pessimist_Pete - Eventually this fight will happen. When it does, Bisping is going to shock the world. If you cast aside the TRT users (Hendo, Sonnen, Vitor), Bisping is 9-0 in his last 12 fights. With the new TRT ban, there's a new king in town. Mike Bisping.

Silva has the advantage standing, but Bisping would probably choke his ass out on the floor (see the Lutter fight). Hey Silva, you can't breathe without Carbon Dioxide sucker!!!

You heard it hear first.

discuss thanx Phone Post 3.0
You're the kind of guy that makes these forums barely tolerable. You must find your joy in imposing your stupidity on people Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying I help make this forum tolerable.

-- Jim Carrey Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:04 AM
carcaju
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brrrrr its cold
7/2/13 1:23 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT

O rly? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 1:56 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -
BeatonHauff - I'm calling it right now, you're a troll. Phone Post
Not troll. Just a realist. If you don't have anything intelligent to add, then you shouldn't insult others. Phone Post 3.0
Should have taken your own advice when you started this thread.

Even the uktt does not agree but since they switched to being directioners I'm not real sure where they stand anymore.

Well except Mikey does have wonderful hair. Phone Post
7/2/13 3:54 AM
MiloTheDog
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just when I thought Brool Story's pic was hilarious, here comes letibleu and im laughing so hard it hurts. Good stuff.
7/2/13 5:35 AM
NicolasExitBJJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping doesn't have a chance in hell but it'll be a good fight and hype and if they're having it in Manchester, I'm so fucking there!
7/2/13 8:55 AM
Pessimist_Pete

big_roy_fan - bisping will have to wait for the weidman rematch
No because Silva will stuff Weidman's takedowns with ease.

Silva will lose to Bisping via Bisping out working him on the ground in 2014. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.