UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Everyone get in here!

6/23/13 3:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
simpsonaye
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On another thread NeilDiamond commented saying that we should build a community that posts, I agree.

So let's break the ice and get to know each other a bit better (homo)

I'm 20, train BJJ in Maryborough, QLD. Hoping to start training a some Muay Thai sooner rather than later, and eventually compete in MMA. Have the South Pacific Championships next weekend which I'm keen to compete in.

Your turn, GO! Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 11:49 PM
dojo stormer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this forum is dead now
6/24/13 3:57 AM
simpsonaye
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 3:04 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a 21 year old English legal immigrant hailing from the sunny Western Australian capital perth :) training in boxing, bjj, wrestling and kickboxing Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 5:53 PM
Gibstar
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 25. Based in Melbourne, but currently on holiday training over in England. Train and compete in bjj, muay thai, wrestling, and mma. :)
6/26/13 8:07 PM
Pippon CGA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah this place is far too quiet.

I'm 27 based in Melbourne train BJJ at Carlson Gracie Team.
6/28/13 9:15 PM
DIMA

I'm 29... Based in melbourne... I like long walks along the beach and also curling up in front of a fireplace wearing a knitted sweater Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 5:32 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

28/m/Sydney 8.5" Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 7:54 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 29 and train out of infinity in Ipswich.
Did you compete today. I think I remember you from your Luiz Tanneri pic but didn't want to look like a stalker today. How did you go? I took silver in the 86kg Phone Post
6/30/13 7:56 AM
simpsonaye

Achilles is the GOAT - I'm 29 and train out of infinity in Ipswich.
Did you compete today. I think I remember you from your Luiz Tanneri pic but didn't want to look like a stalker today. How did you go? I took silver in the 86kg Phone Post
Haha yeah that's me, and yeah I did. Tanked major unfortunately Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 7:57 AM
simpsonaye

simpsonaye -
Congratulations on the silver Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 8:06 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

simpsonaye -
simpsonaye -
Congratulations on the silver Phone Post 3.0
Thanks mate. Looked like you had to fight some big guys.
I got caught out with my fitness. Came in right on 86kg so could only drink water all day. Hurt considering my first fight was at 430!
Then I had to back up right after my semi and go into the final while he had a decent break.
No excuses though, the guy I lost to was good. Phone Post
6/30/13 8:50 AM
Boofhead3
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIMA - I'm 29... Based in melbourne... I like long walks along the beach and also curling up in front of a fireplace wearing a knitted sweater Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
7/1/13 5:09 AM
Tatami Strangler
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

33, fat, greying. Used to trane karate. Phone Post
7/4/13 3:05 AM
ozjiujitsu
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

23, cold old Canberra and am a blue belt with Roots bjj Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 3:07 AM
ozjiujitsu
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

simpsonaye -
And don't be so hard on yourself man. You gave it a crack. Never say die. Be the first to sign up for the next one! Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:28 PM
gammo2184

Hi gents, I'm 26 and from Sydney! Started out training and competing in MMA...broke my eye socket really bad n chose to compete in Thai and k1 fights and just last week broke my other eye socket so fuck my life haha! Pleased to meet u all Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 5:56 PM
Achilles is the GOAT

gammo2184 - Hi gents, I'm 26 and from Sydney! Started out training and competing in MMA...broke my eye socket really bad n chose to compete in Thai and k1 fights and just last week broke my other eye socket so fuck my life haha! Pleased to meet u all Phone Post 3.0
Damn, so broke them in your fights? Phone Post
7/10/13 1:11 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gammo2184 - Hi gents, I'm 26 and from Sydney! Started out training and competing in MMA...broke my eye socket really bad n chose to compete in Thai and k1 fights and just last week broke my other eye socket so fuck my life haha! Pleased to meet u all Phone Post 3.0
Haha hespect! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:29 AM
gammo2184

Achilles is the GOAT -
Damn, so broke them in your fights? Phone Post
Nope both times where in training haha fuck my life right! Most recent was just last Wednesday....it's weird but the first gym I trained at the head guy was a UFC vet and he told me something along the lines of "you will get injured more training for the fights then the fights themselves" and I never believed him until it happened haha! Hope everyone on here is well Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:33 AM
gammo2184

simpsonaye -
Mate honestly losing sucks so bad... But u will learn so much more from a loss then a win. It will give u an insight into what you need to work on and a blueprint for how to improve! Always be ur own worst critic and never be satisfied with any result and u will stay hungry! Y did u perform so badly if u don't mind me asking??? Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 10:05 AM
YouBeTapping
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/16/13 10:06 AM
28 from Perth train BJJ and I agree the underground forum is dead!

This place used to be the place to be 10 years ago :)
7/18/13 4:13 AM
simpsonaye

Yay we are talking to each other. Glad to meet you all! Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 12:18 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies

Did anyone from perth compete in the submission only comp on the weekend? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 2:12 AM
DIMA

simpsonaye - Yay we are talking to each other. Glad to meet you all! Phone Post 3.0
Yay???? Really... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.