UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Everyone get in here!

7/19/13 4:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SJCOTTON
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

96 m Brisbane Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 1:54 AM
YouBeTapping
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jo'donnell-Davies - Did anyone from perth compete in the submission only comp on the weekend? Phone Post 3.0

It was a smaller than normal comp but a good one none the less.

I had half a dozen students compete. It was a good day.
7/20/13 2:34 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouBeTapping -
Jo'donnell-Davies - Did anyone from perth compete in the submission only comp on the weekend? Phone Post 3.0

It was a smaller than normal comp but a good one none the less.

I had half a dozen students compete. It was a good day.
How did your students go? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 2:39 AM
YouBeTapping
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone medaled 3x gold 2x silver and 1x bronze
7/20/13 2:49 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work. From our gym we had 4 golds and 2 silvers. Me an another guy didn't place, was my first comp tho Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:20 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone competing at the South Pacific championships on the Gold Coast on the 4th of August? Phone Post
7/27/13 10:32 PM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Achilles is the GOAT - Anyone competing at the South Pacific championships on the Gold Coast on the 4th of August? Phone Post
Yeah man. Certainly am Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 1:30 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

simpsonaye -
Achilles is the GOAT - Anyone competing at the South Pacific championships on the Gold Coast on the 4th of August? Phone Post
Nice. I'm out this comp. Tore my muscle slightly off my hip so out for a few weeks.
I'll awkwardly come up and say hi! Phone Post
7/30/13 6:20 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Achilles is the GOAT -
simpsonaye -
Nice. I'm out this comp. Tore my muscle slightly off my hip so out for a few weeks.
I'll awkwardly come up and say hi! Phone Post
Hmm not going to be there anymore.. Work has decided to get busy. Have to catch up at another event. Which sucks because I've already paid. Oh well Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 4:44 PM
Achilles is the GOAT

I got a mates bucks party down the coast on Saturday so I won't be going too now.
Sucks cause we have a big group going from Infinity.
Next time Phone Post
8/2/13 3:34 AM
GIBB0
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 34, male from Hamersley Ranges.

Not many people round here so I like to practice different positions on sheep.

I don't train mma. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 7:22 AM
Achilles is the GOAT

GIBB0 - I'm 34, male from Hamersley Ranges.

I thought this was the Australian forum not the Nu Zuland forum... Phone Post
8/11/13 8:38 AM
Achilles is the GOAT

simpsonaye - On another thread NeilDiamond commented saying that we should build a community that posts, I agree.

So let's break the ice and get to know each other a bit better (homo)

I'm 20, train BJJ in Maryborough, QLD. Hoping to start training a some Muay Thai sooner rather than later, and eventually compete in MMA. Have the South Pacific Championships next weekend which I'm keen to compete in.

Your turn, GO! Phone Post 3.0

Dont jump on the PC that often so thought id make the most of a 3+ VU for starting the thread

9/3/13 9:14 PM
Jo'donnell-Davies

NeilDiamond - I'm 26 and train at Team Nemesis in Melbourne.

I recently got my Blue Belt, have done a tiny amount of Muay Thai, but just for fun.

Congrats on the blue! Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 8:11 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 29 from adelaide and did a little Muay Thai training a few years back. Trying to currently work up my manliness to head into a local club and start bjj for beginners. Pretty sure most are kids, swallow that pride and prepare to get tapped by kids. Haha Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 3:22 AM
Darkhand21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GIBB0 - I'm 34, male from Hamersley Ranges.

Lol at this Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:31 PM
NatualBornTickler
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouBeTapping - 28 from Perth train BJJ and I agree the underground forum is dead!

This place used to be the place to be 10 years ago :)
Where in Perth you train bjj interested in starting? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:33 PM
NatualBornTickler
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

24yrs live in Fremantle, MT for 4yrs under various coaches did a stint in tiger in Thailand. Also love long walks on beach and cuddling infront of the fire place Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 4:27 AM
Ziltoid the Omniscient

NatualBornTickler - 24yrs live in Fremantle, MT for 4yrs under various coaches did a stint in tiger in Thailand. Also love long walks on beach and cuddling infront of the fire place Phone Post 3.0
Not a fan of the beach but love fire cuddling ;) Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 6:16 PM
SJCOTTON
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fire cuddling sounds painful Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 6:29 PM
LEMon
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32, m, train and teach BJJ/MMA. Been on the forum for ...15 years now. Wow time flies.

Run an Academy on the North Shore of Sydney (VT1) with my brother who sometimes comes on here too.

Have a bad feeling MMA is dying in this country, this forum isn't indicating otherwise! Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 7:13 PM
LEMon
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a side note, myself and youtbetapping were suppose to fight at some stage in the early 2000's, but we ended up being buddies now.

So he thinks.

I've just been planning his defeat all this time oldboy style Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 6:35 PM
ozjiujitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEMon - 32, m, train and teach BJJ/MMA. Been on the forum for ...15 years now. Wow time flies.

Run an Academy on the North Shore of Sydney (VT1) with my brother who sometimes comes on here too.

Have a bad feeling MMA is dying in this country, this forum isn't indicating otherwise! Phone Post 3.0
Couple of characters come out of your gym. One of my fondest memories of Bjj is gigante loosing his mind when two of your purple belt guys played a full wrestling match at the state champs and ended with a choke slam. Classic stuff. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:28 PM
LEMon

Oh man, if you know the two guys it is even funnier.

I suppose it's better than just waving the Humaita flag and leaving people unsatisfied.

Gigante was not a happy man that day. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 8:55 PM
ozjiujitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No he wasn't! What's a Bjj comp without a bit of yelling, sandwich throwing, car park fights and eventual respectful handshakes. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.