UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Broner, how taste Paulie's peesh, bro?

6/23/13 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bragging about taking "his title and his girl", she was just a putanna disgraziada side piece. Paulie let the whole world know.

You won a split decision. Paulie look like he traned cardio with Phil Baroni and still was smacking you up.

Paulie Malignaggi is still the undisputed king of the guidos Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:28 AM
DAVID H
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
6/23/13 9:31 AM
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulie won that fight Phone Post
6/23/13 9:31 AM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guidos these days have no power.
6/23/13 9:33 AM
Bobby Lupo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post the bid and the pics somebody. She looked much better with Paulie.

The man loses in Brooklyn and this kid talks shit. Mad disrespect. He fought a draw IMO with a 14-1 underdog.

Paulie, heart if a lion Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:34 AM
Bobby Lupo

semtex0809 - Paulie won that fight Phone Post
If he did I would have my mortgage paid for 6 months. I scored a draw. My heart was in my throat. Paulie was pulling it off. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:39 AM
Bobby Lupo

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:40 AM
man meets fate

Bobby Lupo - Post the bid and the pics somebody. She looked much better with Paulie.

The man loses in Brooklyn and this kid talks shit. Mad disrespect. He fought a draw IMO with a 14-1 underdog.

Paulie, heart if a lion Phone Post 3.0

The kid is 23 years old, a millionaire, and a superstar. You expect the kid to be a saint? Let him have his fun. Not like paulie can't be an annoying and major dick either.
6/23/13 9:41 AM
Bobby Lupo

man meets fate - Guidos these days have no power.
He broke his hands like a thousand times. If he throws hard he breaks his hands and can't get another fight and pay his bills. Paulie fights smart. He coulda kod that kid but can't afford to break his hands Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:50 AM
man meets fate

Bobby Lupo - 
He broke his hands like a thousand times. If he throws hard he breaks his hands and can't get another fight and pay his bills. Paulie fights smart. He coulda kod that kid but can't afford to break his hands Phone Post 3.0

Lol he has like almost 40 fights and what maybe a handful of knockouts? The guy has no power.
6/23/13 9:53 AM
BuddyRevell
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Bragging about taking "his title and his girl", she was just a putanna disgraziada side piece. Paulie let the whole world know.

You won a split decision. Paulie look like he traned cardio with Phil Baroni and still was smacking you up.

Paulie Malignaggi is still the undisputed king of the guidos Phone Post 3.0

Paulie lost his cool after Broner's post-fight interview, indicating that the girl involved wasn't just a jump off.

6/23/13 10:14 AM
Bobby Lupo

Paulie was emotional. He lost in Brooklyn in front of everybody. Give him a break. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 10:20 AM
jar of flies
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

6/23/13 10:22 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol tell that to single Ronnie and you'll be tasting pavement Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 10:24 AM
Bobby Lupo

jar of flies -
Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Once you go Broner, you look like a stoner. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 10:37 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul showed that Broner is not as good as people hype him to be.

Not completely dominating Paul at this stage of his career is a setback for Broner. People will question how good he really is. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 10:49 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - Paul showed that Broner is not as good as people hype him to be.

Not completely dominating Paul at this stage of his career is a setback for Broner. People will question how good he really is. Phone Post 3.0

Yea all the internet negative Nancy's will be doubting him now, how will Broner deal with this?
6/23/13 10:51 AM
huggy bear

Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -

That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 10:52 AM
man meets fate

Jsteven - 
Lol tell that to single Ronnie and you'll be tasting pavement Phone Post 3.0

Lol, that juice head couldn't throw a punch right if his life depended on it. I get the joke though.

That's one shot kid! One shot!
6/23/13 11:44 AM
Rcs476
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner looks like a (more) retarded Herschel Walker. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 12:23 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -

That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like she's on drugs now.

6/23/13 2:44 PM
Bobby Lupo

omega 2013 - And lol@ Paulie winning that fight! Phone Post
Everybody I know thinks he won. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 3:25 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

jar of flies -

Yo dawg, that's his side piece. Phone Post
6/23/13 3:32 PM
Phisher

GregBell  - 
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -

Looks like she's on drugs now.

It's called lighting and racism... Why are white dudes so insecure? Phone Post

voted up

6/23/13 3:33 PM
Phisher

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
jar of flies -

Yo dawg, that's his side piece. Phone Post

If she was just a side piece, why'd he get so pissed off?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.