UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Broner, how taste Paulie's peesh, bro?

6/24/13 7:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kano350chevy - What's the back story with the woman guys? Phone Post 3.0

Paulie had a girl he was going to marry. She sees Broner on the street one day. They fuck like wild dogs. You know how the saying goes. Once you go black...
6/24/13 7:21 AM
Bobby Lupo
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - 

Paulie had a girl he was going to marry. She sees Broner on the street one day. They fuck like wild dogs. You know how the saying goes. Once you go black...

Non bene, non bene.

Paulie stuffs tomatas, he's not worried about one that fell off hard. She was getting replaced anyway by a hotter chick.

Broner grabbed up on Paulie's used up broad. Good for him.
6/24/13 8:01 AM
WRESTLENOW

this is boxing 101 in the modern era, two fighters (probably ones who set it up beforehand with each other) talk tons of shit to hype a fight, do ridiculous things on camera and get viewer interest.

then they fight and it is a boring slow paced garbage jabfest and then its on to the next one, boxing used to be entertaining to me but guys like malignaggi, broner, david haye are perfect examples of what fluff and hype this sport has become about.
6/24/13 8:07 AM
TX_432
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These things happen in boxing Phone Post
6/24/13 8:28 AM
tjmitch
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at all of this.

On the baordwalk Paulie wins that fight.
6/24/13 8:29 AM
AndrewBax

Reed Rothchild -
man meets fate -
Jsteven - 
man meets fate - Guidos these days have no power.
Lol tell that to single Ronnie and you'll be tasting pavement Phone Post 3.0

Lol, that juice head couldn't throw a punch right if his life depended on it. I get the joke though.

That's one shot kid! One shot!
All One Punch Ronnie has to do is touch the chin, bro.

One shot kid... One shot Phone Post 3.0
One knockout doesn't make you the hardest man in the world, I remember ronnie punching situation and he wasn't knocked out. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 8:50 AM
Bobby Lupo
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch - lol at all of this.

On the baordwalk Paulie wins that fight.
No friggin doubt. Kinga da Shaw Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:12 AM
kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -

Paulie had a side piece that he didn't really care about. She was hot when she was with him. Now she kind of looks cracked out and hooking up with Adrien. Broner is acting like he took Paulie's main girl when he just got the goomada on the downside.
Cheers BL VU Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:16 AM
Redsrule

Can't believe people actually believe Paulie won. He could have won 4-5 rounds due to him being active and Broner doing nothing but talking shit at him, but he did not win 7 rounds.
6/24/13 10:28 AM
Surly
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - this is boxing 101 in the modern era, two fighters (probably ones who set it up beforehand with each other) talk tons of shit to hype a fight, do ridiculous things on camera and get viewer interest.

then they fight and it is a boring slow paced garbage jabfest and then its on to the next one, boxing used to be entertaining to me but guys like malignaggi, broner, david haye are perfect examples of what fluff and hype this sport has become about.
I enjoyed the Paulie-Broner fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:29 AM
Surly
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redsrule - Can't believe people actually believe Paulie won. He could have won 4-5 rounds due to him being active and Broner doing nothing but talking shit at him, but he did not win 7 rounds.
Did anyone actually think Paulie won who also wasn't pulling for him? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:39 AM
quality

Edited: 06/24/13 10:39 AM
No one believes Paulie won. Broner took the W and took his fiance.
6/24/13 10:48 AM
Bobby Lupo

Surly -
Redsrule - Can't believe people actually believe Paulie won. He could have won 4-5 rounds due to him being active and Broner doing nothing but talking shit at him, but he did not win 7 rounds.
Did anyone actually think Paulie won who also wasn't pulling for him? Phone Post 3.0
The comments on boxing insider showed a lot of people thinking Paulie should have won. I had it a draw tbh, I could see an argument for Broner by a round. But Paulie clearly won 5 rounds.

One of the judges thought Paulie won too. Not just a bunch of Bensonhurst mooks. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:03 PM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndrewBax -
Reed Rothchild -
man meets fate -
Jsteven - 

Lol, that juice head couldn't throw a punch right if his life depended on it. I get the joke though.

One knockout doesn't make you the hardest man in the world, I remember ronnie punching situation and he wasn't knocked out. Phone Post 3.0
That was when he was with Sammy sweetheart, he was happy in life, the rage and unfulfilled emotions of single Ronny turn him into a one shot knockout machine. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:07 PM
Beefy Wellington

I didn't think Paulies cardio was bad. The man sprinted a marathon on Saturday night. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:07 PM
Rickmassmma
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - 
Bobby Lupo - Bragging about taking "his title and his girl", she was just a putanna disgraziada side piece. Paulie let the whole world know.

You won a split decision. Paulie look like he traned cardio with Phil Baroni and still was smacking you up.

Paulie Malignaggi is still the undisputed king of the guidos Phone Post 3.0

Paulie lost his cool after Broner's post-fight interview, indicating that the girl involved wasn't just a jump off.

I disagree. I think he just got sick of hearing this kid brag about stealing his girl over and over on TV when it was a random he used to bang. I would have done the same if someone was bragging about banging a girl I hooked up with years ago as if he stole my wife.
6/24/13 12:12 PM
Chevy

I bet paulie already has a better one than the zoccola he had before.
6/24/13 12:18 PM
Rickmassmma
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redsrule - Can't believe people actually believe Paulie won. He could have won 4-5 rounds due to him being active and Broner doing nothing but talking shit at him, but he did not win 7 rounds.

Broner did very, VERY little for the first 4 rounds, and I'm not sure how you wouldn't have Paulie up 3-1 through the first 4. Broner didn't even really start throwing until round 5. Several of the later rounds were close as well, so it's not a stretch by any means to say Paulie won 4 of the last 8. I thought Broner did enough to win most of the later rounds, but certainly did not sweep rounds 5-12. If you give Paulie 3 of those rounds, you're looking at a draw.

I agree 100% with what Paulie said in his post fight, which was basically that it was a very close fight that could have gone either way. 117-111 was a joke.

The fact that Paulie doesn't hit all that hard doesn't mean his punches don't count. Broner never looked to hurt Paulie either. I've seen a few posts about him being rocked...when? I didn't see him on wobbly legs at all, and at no point did I think he was close to getting knocked down.
6/24/13 12:22 PM
Bobby Lupo

IMO, Paulie swept 1-4, then he started to tire, and the fight was even until the last third. I'd give Broner the last 3. So either draw or Broner by a round.

Paulie was a 14-1 underdog. Broner was supposed to ut on a showcase and he didn't size the moment.

Paulie is the most honest man in boxing.
6/24/13 12:41 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -
Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Once you go Broner, you look like a stoner. Phone Post 3.0
That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like she's on drugs now.

It's called lighting and racism... Why are white dudes so insecure? Phone Post

lighting?

6/24/13 12:56 PM
E55 Pilot

If Paulie had just a little bit of power, Broner would have lost badly.
6/24/13 12:58 PM
AndrewBax

Jsteven -
AndrewBax -
Reed Rothchild -
man meets fate -
Jsteven - 

That was when he was with Sammy sweetheart, he was happy in life, the rage and unfulfilled emotions of single Ronny turn him into a one shot knockout machine. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha ok calm down.... Sweetheart Lmfao sure do get sum crazy people on ug lol Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 2:26 PM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndrewBax -
Jsteven -
AndrewBax -
Reed Rothchild -
man meets fate -
Jsteven - 

Hahaha ok calm down.... Sweetheart Lmfao sure do get sum crazy people on ug lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm calm but don't come at me bro Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 3:25 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff - 
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -
Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Once you go Broner, you look like a stoner. Phone Post 3.0
That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like she's on drugs now.

It's called lighting and racism... Why are white dudes so insecure? Phone Post

lighting?

i guess you don't know how cameras work,but it doesn't matter. paulie damn near cried when Broner brought it up. that reaction tells you everything you need to know. he got his girl and his belt taken...

100%, no way a camera took both those pics!

wait, wut?

don't really have an affinity towards Paul, but if you think that chick looks the same today, as she did in that 1st pic, then I'm not sure what to say...

6/24/13 3:39 PM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the official CompuBox numbers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=broner-malignaggi-compubox

Never mind the fact that you are supposed to take into account ring generalship, defense, and effective aggression. If you decide to just focus on who landed more punches each round then Broner wins 7-5.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.