UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Broner, how taste Paulie's peesh, bro?

6/24/13 3:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - Here are the official CompuBox numbers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=broner-malignaggi-compubox

Never mind the fact that you are supposed to take into account ring generalship, defense, and effective aggression. If you decide to just focus on who landed more punches each round then Broner wins 7-5.

I can get down with 7-6. Believe me I would have won $4,800 if Paulie got the nod, but in my gut I felt that Broner did just enough.
6/24/13 3:58 PM
Bobby Lupo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looks all banged up now. Way hotter with the Sicilian Stallion. Let Broner have his leftover goom spot.
6/24/13 4:08 PM
Skillrules
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loops, what were the odds that the fight went the distance?? Somebody made money.

6/24/13 4:13 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff - 
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -
Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Once you go Broner, you look like a stoner. Phone Post 3.0
That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like she's on drugs now.

It's called lighting and racism... Why are white dudes so insecure? Phone Post

lighting?

i guess you don't know how cameras work,but it doesn't matter. paulie damn near cried when Broner brought it up. that reaction tells you everything you need to know. he got his girl and his belt taken...

100%, no way a camera took both those pics!

wait, wut?

don't really have an affinity towards Paul, but if you think that chick looks the same today, as she did in that 1st pic, then I'm not sure what to say...

Flash and camera lights are on in 2 of the pics. It tends to wash out white peoples skin and makes them look grey. But like i said, Paulie was driven to tears...beta. Phone Post

yeah man, in that vid she looks amazing, they probably had a spot light over her head though, makes perfect sense, that's probably why she looks a little pulled...

6/24/13 4:16 PM
Jaybrone
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
jar of flies -
Bobby Lupo - http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Seriously thats the same girl?

6/24/13 4:19 PM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/13 4:20 PM
Bobby Lupo - I can get down with 7-6. Believe me I would have won $4,800 if Paulie got the nod, but in my gut I felt that Broner did just enough.

I said 7-5, though. Not 7-6. :p

Or more accurately the CompuBox numbers say 7-5. 7 rounds for Broner and 5 rounds for Paulie Pillow Fists.

6/24/13 4:20 PM
Bobby Lupo

Skillrules - 

Loops, what were the odds that the fight went the distance?? Somebody made money.

+200 on Broner by dec, +2500 for Paulie by KO/TKO.

Broner by dec was the smart play. Paulie can take an epic beating if his corner lets him go out there.

My friend texted me halfway through the fight "Broner trying hard not to hurt him. 12 rds"

He's the originatior of the "when 2 Russian speakers fight for a title or #1 spot, it will always go the distance" lock boxing cynical bet
6/24/13 5:06 PM
AndrewBax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jsteven -
AndrewBax -
Jsteven -
AndrewBax -
Reed Rothchild -
man meets fate -
Jsteven - 
man meets fate - Guidos these days have no power.
Lol tell that to single Ronnie and you'll be tasting pavement Phone Post 3.0

Lol, that juice head couldn't throw a punch right if his life depended on it. I get the joke though.

That's one shot kid! One shot!
All One Punch Ronnie has to do is touch the chin, bro.

One shot kid... One shot Phone Post 3.0
One knockout doesn't make you the hardest man in the world, I remember ronnie punching situation and he wasn't knocked out. Phone Post 3.0
That was when he was with Sammy sweetheart, he was happy in life, the rage and unfulfilled emotions of single Ronny turn him into a one shot knockout machine. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha ok calm down.... Sweetheart Lmfao sure do get sum crazy people on ug lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm calm but don't come at me bro Phone Post 3.0
Funny guy Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 5:27 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff - 
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -

That bitch looks strung out in the pic with Broner but I'm not Gona lie I would still hit it. Phone Post 3.0

lighting?

i guess you don't know how cameras work,but it doesn't matter. paulie damn near cried when Broner brought it up. that reaction tells you everything you need to know. he got his girl and his belt taken...

wait, wut?

don't really have an affinity towards Paul, but if you think that chick looks the same today, as she did in that 1st pic, then I'm not sure what to say...

Flash and camera lights are on in 2 of the pics. It tends to wash out white peoples skin and makes them look grey. But like i said, Paulie was driven to tears...beta. Phone Post

yeah man, in that vid she looks amazing, they probably had a spot light over her head though, makes perfect sense, that's probably why she looks a little pulled...

Like i said before, why was Paulie crying? He ran like a girl, hits like a girl and was crying like a girl about losing his girl. Phone Post

haha, hey man, Paul's not my cousin, why do I care about him crying?

I'm talking about that chick in the vid and pics above, your comment was "Why are white dudes so insecure?"

try to be objective, that chick  doesn't even looks half as good in the vid as she does in pic on the left, it's really that simple...

6/24/13 5:49 PM
Bobby Lupo

Paulie banged the good looking out of that broad. She looks like any other girl you see in the street now.

6/24/13 6:24 PM
Hikikomori
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/25/13 9:55 AM
Cyril Jeff

omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff -
omega 2013 - 
Cyril Jeff - 
omega 2013 - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
huggy bear - 
Bobby Lupo -
jar of flies -

lighting?

wait, wut?

Like i said before, why was Paulie crying? He ran like a girl, hits like a girl and was crying like a girl about losing his girl. Phone Post

haha, hey man, Paul's not my cousin, why do I care about him crying?

I'm talking about that chick in the vid and pics above, your comment was "Why are white dudes so insecure?"

try to be objective, that chick  doesn't even looks half as good in the vid as she does in pic on the left, it's really that simple...

Because it's photography and make up. No chick looks the same in every picture. But the insecure white dudes on here have to go racist b/c God forbid she dates a black man... Phone Post

best straw man argument I've heard all day!

what does her yankedness have to do with the race of whom she is dating?

she looks a mess in that vid, but some people are into that sort of thing...

6/25/13 10:09 AM
Bobby Lupo

This is the first time in UG history that a Sicilian is being called 'white' by non Sicilians. I'm happy to have been a part of this great moment in history.

Race has nothing to do with the fact that this broad looked better before when she was with Paulie. Broner's bragging about a former goomada is sad, bros.
6/25/13 10:42 AM
Cyril Jeff

^ Bisacquino bred, salute.

6/25/13 11:31 AM
mark of the wolf
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - This is the first time in UG history that a Sicilian is being called 'white' by non Sicilians. I'm happy to have been a part of this great moment in history.

Race has nothing to do with the fact that this broad looked better before when she was with Paulie. Broner's bragging about a former goomada is sad, bros.

I usually try to stay out of silly "my dick is bigger than yours" post.looking at it from a guys point of view clearly Paulie is asshurt by the whole thing,if not why even being the chick up in the post fight interview? " don't brag about smashing my side piece!" any real dude would have be like "shit oh well she is just everyone's pussy" abs left it at that.

I would not make it racial but, I've been to the east coast and seen first hand how Italians,Sicilians dudes act when a brother pulls a nice piece of Guido chick ass. And some of the post on this thread about Adrian pulling her empower just that.
6/26/13 6:31 AM
Bobby Lupo

Something nobody mentioned: mad racists in the crowd booing Paulie cuz he didn't look like them. Not like they were Broner fans, just came to see the fights and booed the local guy. That's not how shit should work.
6/26/13 7:25 AM
BuddyRevell
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/26/13 7:26 AM
mark of the wolf - 
Bobby Lupo - This is the first time in UG history that a Sicilian is being called 'white' by non Sicilians. I'm happy to have been a part of this great moment in history.

I usually try to stay out of silly "my dick is bigger than yours" post.looking at it from a guys point of view clearly Paulie is asshurt by the whole thing,if not why even being the chick up in the post fight interview? " don't brag about smashing my side piece!" any real dude would have be like "shit oh well she is just everyone's pussy" abs left it at that.

I would not make it racial but, I've been to the east coast and seen first hand how Italians,Sicilians dudes act when a brother pulls a nice piece of Guido chick ass. And some of the post on this thread about Adrian pulling her empower just that.

I agree with mark of the wolf and omega2013. Paulie was almost crying about the girl. Not the kinda thing someone does if she's just another skank he used up and doesn't care about. 

6/26/13 7:34 AM
Bobby Lupo

Paulie was just emotional. He lost his belt in a close fight in his back yard. How would you feel if that happened, then Broner is still talking? Can't fault Paulie.
6/26/13 7:36 AM
Bixby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broner and that girl can flush 100 Dollar bills down the shitter together and make fun of the world and Paulie!

Such a charming couple!
6/26/13 7:41 AM
BuddyRevell
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Paulie was just emotional. He lost his belt in a close fight in his back yard. How would you feel if that happened, then Broner is still talking? Can't fault Paulie.

Yet he seemed more upset about the girl than about his belt.

6/26/13 7:51 AM
Bobby Lupo

BuddyRevell - 
Bobby Lupo - Paulie was just emotional. He lost his belt in a close fight in his back yard. How would you feel if that happened, then Broner is still talking? Can't fault Paulie.

Yet he seemed more upset about the girl than about his belt.

She's just a tomato he stuffed, and he has to hear this Broner talking about it like he banged his main girl. Very disrespectful, and this girl said some things about Paulie that were terrible, she said he got physical with her. Bullshit to say things like that. I don't like this smear campaign.

Paulie takes the rematch.
6/26/13 8:19 AM
BuddyRevell

Bobby Lupo - 
She's just a tomato he stuffed, and he has to hear this Broner talking about it like he banged his main girl. Very disrespectful, and this girl said some things about Paulie that were terrible, she said he got physical with her. Bullshit to say things like that. I don't like this smear campaign.

How do you know it's bullshit? 

6/26/13 8:36 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - this is boxing 101 in the modern era, two fighters (probably ones who set it up beforehand with each other) talk tons of shit to hype a fight, do ridiculous things on camera and get viewer interest.

then they fight and it is a boring slow paced garbage jabfest and then its on to the next one, boxing used to be entertaining to me but guys like malignaggi, broner, david haye are perfect examples of what fluff and hype this sport has become about.
David Haye??? Bit random guy is exciting as hell. Phone Post
6/26/13 8:37 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - 
Bobby Lupo - 

How do you know it's bullshit? 

She would probably sue him and extract some money if that was true.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.