6/24/13 7:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Lazer MMA - 
WTF is the correct link, it did not work the one in the 1st post

link to what

So there is no legit claim Gracie said that at all?
6/24/13 8:51 AM
sitchpack

Goku is a tucking fuck, post the bet slip, stop chatting shit and prove that you are a real man who backs up what he says.

6/24/13 9:19 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

sitchpack -

Goku is a tucking fuck, post the bet slip, stop chatting shit and prove that you are a real man who backs up what he says.

I offered you a 100 bet on whether I made the bets or not. You are the one that tucked. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 9:21 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

caseharts -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
sitchpack -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 
sitchpack -

tick tuck tick tuck the clock is ticking OP, are you going to legitimize your support for Weidman by throwing down the bet as you said you would? Or are you just going to full on tuck?

I have four bets on this fight tatd Phone Post 3.0

screenshot it then post the proof.

I can confirm he has one with me and one other poster here. Sadly he was too.much of a coward to take any bets unless we gave him the best odds he could find online.

For a guy who claims Anderson only has a 40% chance of winning, you would think he has the balled to bet straight up, or even take the 2:1 I offered, but no. Chicken shit wanted 4:1... Phone Post

its gambling dude... its smart to go for better odds... youre insulting him for being smart. 

No I am giving him shit for spending a year here calling Anderson a coward, hyping weidman up and claiming over and over that Anderson will likely lose, and claiming in this very thread that Anderson only has about a 40% chance of winning......

But then being too big of a pussy to make any bets that back up his percieved odds, with fellow posters.

When someone spends that much time and effort shitting on Anderson's ability to beat weidman, but then dicktucks at the chance to put his money where his mouth is, it shows his true colors.

"I believe Anderson only has a 40% chance of winning.....but if we bet I need 4:1 to pick weidman" = coward. Phone Post
6/24/13 9:22 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
sitchpack -

I offered you a 100 bet on whether I made the bets or not. You are the one that tucked. Phone Post 3.0
Someone asks you to prove you bet, and you dicktuck and tell them to bet you that you bet????

So cute. Phone Post
6/24/13 9:25 AM
sitchpack

sitchpack -

Show us the betslip you tucking fuck.

6/24/13 9:25 AM
sitchpack

sitchpack -

Show us the betslip you tucking fuck.

6/24/13 9:37 AM
sitchpack

Anyone making these threads 'OMG Weidman will win because...' needs to screencap their bet slips on Weidman,. otherwise they are trolling, ill be repeating 'show us the betslip you tucking fuck' on numerous threads, until people realise that the die hard Weidman supporters wont evenconsider putting money on them (or is GOKU's case being cowardly with the odds).

6/24/13 9:43 AM
Lazer MMA

LOL,

Well in fairness only a fool bets without getting the best odds though.

What I want to know is there a claim on a source for the thread title or no? Ty anyone
6/24/13 9:45 AM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
sitchpack -

Someone asks you to prove you bet, and you dicktuck and tell them to bet you that you bet????

So cute. Phone Post
Y should I lift a finger to prove anything to some basement dwelling mouth breather. I offered to prove it if he bets me. How is that a tuck u fuxking retard. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 9:45 AM

sitchpack -

Anyone making these threads 'OMG Weidman will win because...' needs to screencap their bet slips on Weidman,. otherwise they are trolling, ill be repeating 'show us the betslip you tucking fuck' on numerous threads, until people realise that the die hard Weidman supporters wont evenconsider putting money on them (or is GOKU's case being cowardly with the odds).

Lol. No they don't need to do shit. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
sitchpack -

So cute. Phone Post
Y should I lift a finger to prove anything to some basement dwelling mouth breather. I offered to prove it if he bets me. How is that a tuck u fuxking retard. Phone Post 3.0
You lift your fingers dozens of times a day, to claim Anderson is a coward, will lose to weidman, and blah blah blah, all for free.

Yet when someone asks you to lift a finger to prove your confidence, you require a 100$ bet?

Yeah, you're a dicktuck. Phone Post
6/24/13 10:58 AM

lol...you are such a baby...boo hoo..i wont prove it to you (When you know personally that I have two bets out there, one with you)...go cry into your moms bosom...

6/24/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

lol...you are such a baby...boo hoo..i wont prove it to you (When you know personally that I have two bets out there, one with you)...go cry into your moms bosom...

I could care less whether you post bet slips or not. Makes no difference to me, as I know you have two bets on here.

I just laugh at what a coward you are. That's all. Pure yellow. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:32 PM
ogjune
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Said he "can," not that he did.
6/24/13 7:12 PM
CanofPineapple

Do people think Weidman wouldn't destroy Anderson in a grappling match? Are they really that clueless?
6/24/13 10:39 PM
hogh20

You couple morons are arguing like a couple of middle school girls.
6/24/13 11:03 PM
MrNiceguy66

Giggity Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 11:36 PM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I could care less whether you post bet slips or not. Makes no difference to me, as I know you have two bets on here.

Lol. U r such a little bitch. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 11:37 PM
orcus

CanofPineapple - Do people think Weidman wouldn't destroy Anderson in a grappling match? Are they really that clueless?

Has Weidman ever tapped a blackbelt?

6/25/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol. U r such a little bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Great response. Its okay coward. We all know how.confident you REALLY are in weidman....LOL

Cluck cluck. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:12 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

CanofPineapple - Do people think Weidman wouldn't destroy Anderson in a grappling match? Are they really that clueless?
He would win on points in a point based match.

Gracie style grapple to a submission I wouldn't bet on weidman. That's a tough one to call. Phone Post
6/25/13 12:37 AM
Jaybrone
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JackintheCrack -

He was nowhere even close to tapping maia, who is much smaller than roger gracie. 

Yeah, Roger is just being overly complimentary. 

Not making excuses but he did take that fight on extremely short notice. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 12:42 AM
orcus

Jaybrone - 
JackintheCrack -

He was nowhere even close to tapping maia, who is much smaller than roger gracie. 

Not making excuses but he did take that fight on extremely short notice. Phone Post 3.0

Does he get so incredibly rusty when not training specifically for a fight that all his grappling ability goes out the window? 40 days is the difference between looking terrible against Maia to tapping Roger Gracie?

6/25/13 1:12 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

orcus -
Jaybrone - 
JackintheCrack -

Does he get so incredibly rusty when not training specifically for a fight that all his grappling ability goes out the window? 40 days is the difference between looking terrible against Maia to tapping Roger Gracie?

People don't realize the level of Maias BJJ. He could tap roger gracey as well. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.