6/25/13 1:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping decisioned my SN -
orcus -
Jaybrone - 
JackintheCrack -

He was nowhere even close to tapping maia, who is much smaller than roger gracie. 

Yeah, Roger is just being overly complimentary. 

Not making excuses but he did take that fight on extremely short notice. Phone Post 3.0

Does he get so incredibly rusty when not training specifically for a fight that all his grappling ability goes out the window? 40 days is the difference between looking terrible against Maia to tapping Roger Gracie?

People don't realize the level of Maias BJJ. He could tap roger gracey as well. Phone Post 3.0
Gracie. Stupid phone Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 4:27 AM
diggity

MrNiceguy66 - Giggity Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 4:35 AM
random_muppett
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt Weidman could even sweep Hoger let alone tap him, frankly. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 4:36 AM
random_muppett
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt Weidman could even sweep Hoger let alone tap him, frankly. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 8:57 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

orcus -
CanofPineapple - Do people think Weidman wouldn't destroy Anderson in a grappling match? Are they really that clueless?

Has Weidman ever tapped a blackbelt?

Yes. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 8:59 AM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

lol...you are such a baby...boo hoo..i wont prove it to you (When you know personally that I have two bets out there, one with you)...go cry into your moms bosom...

I could care less whether you post bet slips or not. Makes no difference to me, as I know you have two bets on here.

I just laugh at what a coward you are. That's all. Pure yellow. Phone Post
Lol. U r such a little bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Great response. Its okay coward. We all know how.confident you REALLY are in weidman....LOL

Cluck cluck. Phone Post
Jesus. U dont care but u r getting all emotional and crazy because I refuse to post proof of my bets to some random 13 year old. You are so pathetic I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Grow up kid. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 9:45 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

If by emotional you mean laughing at you, you're spot on. Cluck.

You have the reading comprehension of the turd I just released in the toilet. I don't care aether you post bet slips. We have a bet already. You're just a coward that's all :-) 40% chance my ass. You don't even believe yourself when you type that. So cute. Phone Post
6/25/13 9:52 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Hey seriously though child, did we do a SN bet too? I can't remember if I have a SN bet for this fight... Phone Post
6/25/13 10:20 AM
AssassinsNATION
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still clinging to hope that Weidman dethrones AS. It will be a great match but if Weidman loses then what ? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:27 AM
sitchpack

AssassinsNATION - Still clinging to hope that Weidman dethrones AS. It will be a great match but if Weidman loses then what ? Phone Post 3.0
Weidman gets paid and the ufc gets paid from all the wolf ticket sales. Phone Post
6/25/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

AssassinsNATION - Still clinging to hope that Weidman dethrones AS. It will be a great match but if Weidman loses then what ? Phone Post 3.0
Then goku starts his "Anderson was really ducking (insert fighter name here) this whole time" campaign.... Phone Post
6/25/13 10:42 AM

ok..i now realize that you are just a neglected feral child and any attention you can get, even negative attention from me, is the only human contact you receive...alas, unfortunately i dont have time to play with you son... but before i leave you, i suggest you seek some professional help...my brother is a psychiatrist and he works with troubled teens...he may be able to help you..if you want his number pm me...

6/25/13 11:09 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ok..i now realize that you are just a neglected feral child and any attention you can get, even negative attention from me, is the only human contact you receive...alas, unfortunately i dont have time to play with you son... but before i leave you, i suggest you seek some professional help...my brother is a psychiatrist and he works with troubled teens...he may be able to help you..if you want his number pm me...

If your brother is as good of a "psychiatrist " as you are a "lawyer" I pity anyone who pays for his "help".

Did we have a SN bet or no? I want to take one but cannot remember. Thanks chicken little. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:11 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I totally understand how you don't have time. Its hard work making "ZOMG this fighter who trains with weidman picked weidman" threads and getting laughed at by an entire forum. Exhausting shit man. Get some rest, please. Phone Post
6/25/13 1:39 PM
AssassinsNATION
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Then goku starts his "Anderson was really ducking (insert fighter name here) this whole time" campaign.... Phone Post
Exactly that was my point. I don't think he realizes how big of a joke he is by continuing these threads. One or two threads sure but endless trolls threads makes it hard to ever take him serious about anything other than what he is and that's a troll. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 1:40 PM
AssassinsNATION

sitchpack -
Weidman gets paid and the ufc gets paid from all the wolf ticket sales. Phone Post
Damn wolf tickets. Win win for the UFC. It's going to be a good match up either way. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.