UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn mods "Weidman can tap me thread"

6/26/13 10:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Yes because I clearly said that particular post was fighter bashing you idiot. In fact I never even accused you of fighter bashing....

Learn how to read. Phone Post

ok so if I don't fighter bash then why did you feel the need to reply with what you replied with? So what you actually meant to say was "you are more critical of Anderson Silva than I am and thus you are not in a position to defend fighters against bashing"

spell it out for me please
6/26/13 10:09 PM

"shitting all over Anderson Silva" lmao!

Me- "he is the most talented fighter in the world"
6/26/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

You're a little cry baby when someone makes a CLEAR joke about your hero GSP, but spend every effort posting here shitting all over the MW division every chance you can in an attempt to make Anderson Silva look inferior to gsp/fedor. Every time you think your Joliet posting an opinion by calling the MW division terrible you are actually shitting all over elite fighters who may lurk here and see your shitty posts.

Copy and pasting ONE decent post (that still shits all over the MW division) doesn't erase the years you have spent shitting all over the entire MW division.

Everyone knew that info was joking around. Your posts are dead serious.

Its cute, in a pathetic kinda way.

Is that clear enough? Phone Post
6/26/13 10:20 PM
DNAsmoothie
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne -

LOL well done sir Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 10:23 PM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  You're a little cry baby when someone makes a CLEAR joke about your hero GSP, but spend every effort posting here shitting all over the MW division every chance you can in an attempt to make Anderson Silva look inferior to gsp/fedor. Every time you think your Joliet posting an opinion by calling the MW division terrible you are actually shitting all over elite fighters who may lurk here and see your shitty posts.

Copy and pasting ONE decent post (that still shits all over the MW division) doesn't erase the years you have spent shitting all over the entire MW division.

So if someone makes a racist joke it's ok because it was clearly a joke? I don't get what the joke factor has to do with anything, either you are bashing or you're not. There is no umbrella that you can hide fighter bashing under, there is no protection for those that do it no matter how creative they think they're being. For the record I like info and most of his romo's, I just think an obvious line had been crossed and if it were allowed to stay crossed that the masses would cross that line shortly and say "hey info got away with it"

Posters like me have to speak up when they see this because whether you agree with me or not about other mma related subjects, this place is pretty fucking cool in large part because fighters feel comfortable posting here. That thread was over the top. Even for romos and every single mod in this thread has agreed.
6/26/13 10:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Yes yes, you're the Savior who is SO concerned about fighters posting here and feeling welcomed that you shit all over an ENTIRE DIVISION of UFC fighters every chance you can, to further your "Anderson fight terrible competition" campaign.

Your so full of shit kid. Phone Post
6/26/13 10:45 PM
Oontyex

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  You're a little cry baby when someone makes a CLEAR joke about your hero GSP, but spend every effort posting here shitting all over the MW division every chance you can in an attempt to make Anderson Silva look inferior to gsp/fedor. Every time you think your Joliet posting an opinion by calling the MW division terrible you are actually shitting all over elite fighters who may lurk here and see your shitty posts.

So if someone makes a racist joke it's ok because it was clearly a joke? I don't get what the joke factor has to do with anything, either you are bashing or you're not. There is no umbrella that you can hide fighter bashing under, there is no protection for those that do it no matter how creative they think they're being. For the record I like info and most of his romo's, I just think an obvious line had been crossed and if it were allowed to stay crossed that the masses would cross that line shortly and say "hey info got away with it"

Posters like me have to speak up when they see this because whether you agree with me or not about other mma related subjects, this place is pretty fucking cool in large part because fighters feel comfortable posting here. That thread was over the top. Even for romos and every single mod in this thread has agreed.
It's interesting that yo you, the insinuation of homosexuality (to gsp) - even when done in jest - is a more negative thing than criticizing a professional athletes career accomplishments and the credibility of their reputation (to silva) - when done with sincerity.
It suggests you have a prejudiced view as you see homosexuality as a bad thing.

I'd imagine a fighter who is comfortable with their sexuality would find the latter more offensive. Phone Post 3.0
6/26/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Oontyex -

It's interesting that yo you, the insinuation of homosexuality (to gsp) - even when done in jest - is a more negative thing than criticizing a professional athletes career accomplishments and the credibility of their reputation (to silva) - when done with sincerity.
It suggests you have a prejudiced view as you see homosexuality as a bad thing.

I'd imagine a fighter who is comfortable with their sexuality would find the latter more offensive. Phone Post 3.0
Don't bother trying to be logical. He made this thread because GSP is his dreamboy, and would never make a thread like this if it were other fighters he doesn't like.

The dude literally calls an entire division of fighters terrible on a daily basis. To me that is WAY more insulting to an athlete who works full time to be his best, than a gay Photoshop. Phone Post
6/26/13 11:21 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

No shock the OP has dicktucked from the hypocrisy he is exposed for. Phone Post
6/27/13 12:35 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Vanished into thin air.... Phone Post
6/27/13 12:46 AM
The Brool Story Company

OP is a faggot of the highest degree.

6/27/13 10:01 AM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Yes because I clearly said that particular post was fighter bashing you idiot. In fact I never even accused you of fighter bashing....

Learn how to read. Phone Post

ok so if I don't fighter bash then why did you feel the need to reply with what you replied with? So what you actually meant to say was "you are more critical of Anderson Silva than I am and thus you are not in a position to defend fighters against bashing"

spell it out for me please
You're a sensitive cockfaggot.

Did I spell it out for you correctly? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 10:39 AM
Teddy KGB

I'm sure gsp with his millions of dollars really gives a fuck about a joke romo. We should change fighter bashing too but hurt gsp fan bashing as they are the only ones that care.
6/27/13 11:07 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought inf0 was trying to make fun of.Goku. he's a good dude even though a bit intense about the dudes he supports and dislikes lol Phone Post
6/27/13 1:47 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did nut end welll

6/27/13 2:02 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I thought inf0 was trying to make fun of.Goku. he's a good dude even though a bit intense about the dudes he supports and dislikes lol Phone Post
I think he was too. Sure seemed that way anyhow. The Photoshop itself may have been a little over the line, but it certainly wasn't aimed to bash GSP IMHO. Phone Post
6/27/13 2:07 PM
Proteus The Invincible

It's amazing that people are getting up in arms against somebody trying to keep this place respectful and positive for fighters. And then they wonder why guys like Mark Hunt no longer post here.
6/27/13 4:03 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

Swedgen -

This is good Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 4:06 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus The Invincible - It's amazing that people are getting up in arms against somebody trying to keep this place respectful and positive for fighters. And then they wonder why guys like Mark Hunt no longer post here.
To be fair, Mark Hunt stopped posting because of the positivity lol Phone Post
6/27/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Proteus The Invincible - It's amazing that people are getting up in arms against somebody trying to keep this place respectful and positive for fighters. And then they wonder why guys like Mark Hunt no longer post here.
Its the fact that this same poster, who claims he is a hero and is trying to keep it clean so fighters post here, has literally shit all over the entire ufc MW division every time he posts his "opinion" of Anderson. Calling all his opponents cans and mediocre fighters regularly.

That's way more disrespectful to many than a JOKE gay Photoshop. Phone Post
6/28/13 4:07 AM
Proteus The Invincible

Anderson P. Sonnen - 

I remember Mark saying how he couldn't be bothered to deal with the many disrespectful posters on this site, and I think he even went as far as referring to the people on this forum as scum. That may be confusing to a lot of those here since Mark himself received a warm response, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the utter disrespect shown towards other fighters that drove him away.
6/28/13 4:16 AM
Proteus The Invincible

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Its the fact that this same poster, who claims he is a hero and is trying to keep it clean so fighters post here, has literally shit all over the entire ufc MW division every time he posts his "opinion" of Anderson. Calling all his opponents cans and mediocre fighters regularly.

That's way more disrespectful to many than a JOKE gay Photoshop. Phone Post

I think I do remember him being quite a disrespectful poster towards fighters, which isn't acceptable, but at the end of the day, two wrongs don't make a right. If he's trying to do his bit to make this a more positive environment for fighters to be in, I don't think he should chastised for it, regardless of what he's done in the past or even what he still does in the present.
6/28/13 4:42 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus The Invincible -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 

I remember Mark saying how he couldn't be bothered to deal with the many disrespectful posters on this site, and I think he even went as far as referring to the people on this forum as scum. That may be confusing to a lot of those here since Mark himself received a warm response, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the utter disrespect shown towards other fighters that drove him away.
All he wanted to do in the thread he made was battle haters on the internet lol. Everyone loved him though so I guess he got bored and left lol.

Honestly I feel like it's pretty rare for prominent fighters to get anything but praise when they post on here. I've even seen opinions on a boring fight where one fighter didn't really try to do much completely change when one of the fighters posted a thread about it. The negativity that drives people away probably has more to do with other threads the fighter didn't post in. Can't say I blame them. Phone Post
6/28/13 5:28 AM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only on the UG would a guy named ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun complain about another user posting an offensive thread that jokes about two fighters having a gay relationship.

I don't care if he did lose a SN bet, this shit is hilarious and must look insane to an outsider. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anyone else point this out when I skimmed through. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:06 AM
REDRUM_NYC

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.