UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Griffin to name his next son Boner

6/24/13 9:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well join them....

"My God the Boner" Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 9:18 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^that opps

Jason, how's that edit.... Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 9:28 AM
Affliction Blackbelt
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doc: I am sorry to say this Forrest, but Boner has high-blood pressure.

Doc: Mr. Griffin glad you could make it. Boner has suffered a stroke, multiple strokes and Boner could go limp.

Doc: Good news Mr. Griffin we found an organ donor. Transplants can be a stressful time but fortunately for Boner he got a happy ending.
6/24/13 9:36 AM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - 
WoodenPupa - This is my way of contributing to the sport. My way of giving back.
Any day Woody enters my thread is a good day Phone Post 3.0

I hereby poplock w/tourette's barking bonus, in tribute to your graceful thread, and your general way of being, which I understand is fatal to certain large billed birds.
6/24/13 9:37 AM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, I knew it was Bonnar instead of "Bonner". Fuck if I'm gonna go back and change that. The grammar nazi in me gets weaker every day...
6/24/13 5:05 PM
duckhuntgangsta

WoodenPupa - Shit, I knew it was Bonnar instead of "Bonner". Fuck if I'm gonna go back and change that. The grammar nazi in me gets weaker every day...
It's an easy mistake, we've all made it. Don't be so hard on yourself friend. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 5:12 PM
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
WoodenPupa - Shit, I knew it was Bonnar instead of "Bonner". Fuck if I'm gonna go back and change that. The grammar nazi in me gets weaker every day...
It's an easy mistake, we've all made it. Don't be so hard on yourself friend. Phone Post 3.0
I'm hard on him enough as it is. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 5:51 PM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do the kid a favour Forrest, call him Stephan and not Bonner. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:19 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Don_Dada - Do the kid a favour Forrest, call him Stephan and not Bonner. Phone Post 3.0
Are you from England? Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 12:11 AM
Weidman Defeats Anderson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 12:26 AM
Chris_G
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/25/13 5:57 AM
AlphaMaleJP
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Certainly beats North West. Phone Post
6/25/13 9:15 AM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - 
Don_Dada - Do the kid a favour Forrest, call him Stephan and not Bonner. Phone Post 3.0

Random question lol no, a little further north.

6/25/13 9:22 AM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada -
duckhuntgangsta - 

Random question lol no, a little further north.

Probably cos u spelt favour right. Phone Post
6/25/13 10:56 AM
bearockbrobama

Bonnar Griffen.

Wierd name. And I've heard that name combo enough the last few years. Phone Post
6/25/13 11:14 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger - 
SonnendbySilva -  Boner?? Strange name for a kid Phone Post

hahahaaha best gif ive seen in awhile

6/25/13 12:32 PM
duckhuntgangsta

AlphaMaleJP -  Certainly beats North West. Phone Post

Ha! Celeberties are silly. North is going to go south real fast in life. 

6/25/13 12:35 PM
duckhuntgangsta

WoodenPupa - I see awesome Disney movie switcheroo / old time "who's on first" jokes converted to real life coming out of all this.

The ultimate gold of course would be the two sons duplicating their fathers' TUF meeting: Griffen Bonner fights Bonner Griffen.

And then, if THEY have an immortal fight, they can name their respective children after each other. So Griffen Bonner names his son Bonner, creating a child named Bonner Bonner. And Bonner Griffen, accordingly, names his son Griffen, creating a child named Griffen Griffen.

You know where this goes: these children must also meet in combat in a future TUF final. Griffen Griffen fights Bonner Bonner at TUF 100. And, of course, the immortal fight they have results in the traditional offspring name honoring, which I believe would reset the cycle: another set of Griffen Bonner/Bonner Griffen would be born, and so on.

This deserves more vote ups :-)

6/25/13 12:36 PM
Hemlock

FrateCart - 
Feelz Good - For some reason I have images of an 8 year old getting teased on the playground. Kids are ganging up on him and calling him "boner", he flashes his dad's trademark grin in recognition that it's funny, then proceeds to thrash every boy in the third grade. No one ever called boner again. Phone Post 3.0

Until the athletic black kid shows up :(

Unless it's Rampage's son
6/25/13 1:10 PM
AlphaMaleJP
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
AlphaMaleJP -  Certainly beats North West. Phone Post

Ha! Celeberties are silly. North is going to go south real fast in life. 

For real! Especially with those shitty ass parents. Phone Post
6/25/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_LastCall
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forrest could name BOTH his sons Bonner:

Bonner Griffin 1

Bonner Griffin 2
6/25/13 1:15 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists -
horsemeat grew my head -  Whoa, thread title sent a whole different message. Phone Post

! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.