UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How much does training cost you per month?

6/23/13 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tilla - And does it bother you in the long run that even if you don't compete you've spent a lot of money on it?

My training cost me around £300 per month.

That's Boxing/Judo/Gym.

It add's up after a year, but I love doing it. It keeps you in good condition, ready for if something happens, acts as a hobby and it's great to meet like-minded people too.

Do you get maid service with that?
6/23/13 11:00 PM
18Doc
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$100 a month for bjj, wrestling, boxing and kickboxing. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 11:00 PM
caseharts
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA

THAT KNEE MAN THAT KNEE

6/23/13 11:03 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My school is 150 a month for unlimited BJJ, Muay Thai and Wrestling.  Also 24/7 access with a nice crossfit style gym and bags, bikes, ellipticals, rowers, showers, AND

I teach all the Jiu-Jitsu classes

Kendall Cross teaches the wrestling

Master Thong teaches the Muay Thai

Not a terrible deal.

Oh it's 8600 sqft with an octagon and ring too

6/23/13 11:08 PM
Das_410
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

THAT KNEE MAN THAT KNEE

I was training that for 8 weeks..when I saw the chance to throw it in the fight I couldn't believe it. Fighting infront of Master Renzo is something that was unreal to me. He was one of my favorite Gracies when I was a little kid..I joined my school because of the Affilliation to him.

6/23/13 11:14 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$0.00
6/23/13 11:16 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...because I've been a lazy fucker. normally $90 - $140 (most / month I can recall ever paying).
6/23/13 11:18 PM
caseharts
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Das_410 - 
caseharts - 

THAT KNEE MAN THAT KNEE

I was training that for 8 weeks..when I saw the chance to throw it in the fight I couldn't believe it. Fighting infront of Master Renzo is something that was unreal to me. He was one of my favorite Gracies when I was a little kid..I joined my school because of the Affilliation to him.

email me casey@pugilistics.com

6/24/13 1:32 AM
SmileyNY1985
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestsideStrangler -

My school is 150 a month for unlimited BJJ, Muay Thai and Wrestling.  Also 24/7 access with a nice crossfit style gym and bags, bikes, ellipticals, rowers, showers, AND

Not a terrible deal.

Damn sounds like a killer deal. Phone Post
6/24/13 1:34 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
WestsideStrangler - 

Not a terrible deal.

why doesn't master thong work at team alpha male anymore?

Just curious ? was there a falling out? Hes an incredible coach and anyone would be lucky to have him but I feel this has been unanswered.

Where is your gym?

6/24/13 2:12 AM
Deputy Porker

Das_410 -
caseharts - 
Das_410 - 
caseharts - 
Das_410 - 

Supplements, gas, mat fees, and gear..I've spent so much money. But the memories and the techniques will stay with me till I die and that's what it's all about for me. MMA has changed my life and it's the Purest thing I have ever done.

when do you fight next?

Hoping to book something for august. I'll lose my mind if I don't get another one in before fall...

we should talk about sponsorships man or walk out shirts

That would be sick! I actually just checked out your page. Really like the tees and prints..We need more companies like you reperesnting the fighters. Here are some of my fights..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgQfaOCKU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHMUAi2V5Q

I watched those two fights and I have to say I'm a fan Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:41 AM
Sapa

3rdLion - £30 a month for unlimited Muay Thai and I can lift there too. I should really start BJJ there, which is also included in the price, but I can't right now. Phone Post 3.0
Where abouts is this? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 5:31 AM
epic hero

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - 
Tilla - And does it bother you in the long run that even if you don't compete you've spent a lot of money on it?

My training cost me around £300 per month.

That's Boxing/Judo/Gym.

It add's up after a year, but I love doing it. It keeps you in good condition, ready for if something happens, acts as a hobby and it's great to meet like-minded people too.

Do you get maid service with that?

does this dude get private training sessions with Anderson Silva or what
6/24/13 6:04 AM
TeXXX
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$65 a month... Instructor is a 3 time world's gold medAlist... Helps when bjj isn't popular where you're at. Phone Post
6/24/13 6:31 AM
3rdLion
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sapa -
3rdLion - £30 a month for unlimited Muay Thai and I can lift there too. I should really start BJJ there, which is also included in the price, but I can't right now. Phone Post 3.0
Where abouts is this? Phone Post 3.0
Bradford, UK.

It's basically a fitness gym that has been expanded and they offer martial arts. The facilities are great, maybe a little small, and the instructors are great too (for MT, not sure about MMA or BJJ classes). Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 7:19 AM
JeffMelvin

I pay nothing. I manage the gym I train at, and get free membership to a Muay Thai gym.

Haggle with people.

Ask your gym if they have a volunteer program where you can get a free membership. It's a good start to save effectively. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 7:22 AM
Inked624
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For both my son and I, with unlimited classes in TKD, it's $250. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 8:06 AM
3rdLion
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - 
Where's this? Phone Post 3.0

I answered just further up mate, it's in Bradford.
6/24/13 5:50 PM
Das_410
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Das_410 - 
caseharts - 

THAT KNEE MAN THAT KNEE

email me casey@pugilistics.com

Sent you an email this morning! hope to hear back from ya.

6/24/13 5:51 PM
Das_410

Deputy Porker - 
Das_410 -
caseharts - 
Das_410 - 
caseharts - 
Das_410 - 

Supplements, gas, mat fees, and gear..I've spent so much money. But the memories and the techniques will stay with me till I die and that's what it's all about for me. MMA has changed my life and it's the Purest thing I have ever done.

when do you fight next?

Hoping to book something for august. I'll lose my mind if I don't get another one in before fall...

we should talk about sponsorships man or walk out shirts

That would be sick! I actually just checked out your page. Really like the tees and prints..We need more companies like you reperesnting the fighters. Here are some of my fights..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgQfaOCKU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHMUAi2V5Q

I watched those two fights and I have to say I'm a fan Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.