UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here's my unaired Bellator fight (full video)

6/23/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator has posted my full fight online!  I was one of the last prelims on the card, but I didn't get to fight until after the Main Card was finished due to time restraints.

Any comments, suggestions, or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you enjoy my fight as much as I did!  I can't wait for the next!  I'm already back training at my gym!

6/23/13 5:18 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to the Reign Training Center, Mentom Eyewear, Brutal Gear, OTM, OC Fight Doc, and especially the UG!

6/23/13 5:21 PM
B3LI3VE
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saw this yesterday. what a war! congrats!
6/23/13 5:23 PM
Komets
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR fellow UGer Keith Berry!
6/23/13 5:25 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Ttt Phone Post
6/23/13 5:27 PM
Global Shield
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keith, it is a pleasure to watch you fight brother! This is what MMA is all about. Go balls out and give it everything you have! So many fighters would have stalled any chance they get against the cage, so it's refreshing to see a battle of attrition like this! You will go on to bigger things my friend! Can't wait! Congratulations on your FOTN!
6/23/13 5:28 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Would like to sponsor you in some way in the future.
Very much enjoyed that fight you're a warrior. Phone Post
6/23/13 5:29 PM
Northstars17
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sticky?
Kirik what do you say?
:)
6/23/13 5:31 PM
grenade whistle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 4 later
6/23/13 5:32 PM
Aces Wild
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Battle of wills if I've ever seen one! Congrats to both you and Coleman!
6/23/13 5:34 PM
knockoutfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fight!! Sticky?
6/23/13 5:36 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Keith! I really really enjoyed that fight! I can't believe the pace you put on him! PS. keep the hair! Good stuff bro!
6/23/13 5:37 PM
Chris Black

Keithadamberrydotcom - 

Bellator has posted my full fight online!  I was one of the last prelims on the card, but I didn't get to fight until after the Main Card was finished due to time restraints.

Any comments, suggestions, or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you enjoy my fight as much as I did!  I can't wait for the next!  I'm already back training at my gym!

You are a warrior! Congrats on the win!
6/23/13 5:38 PM
ducks18
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later
6/23/13 5:46 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Thanks for all the support guys!  I truely appreciate what the fans think because without you fans we wouldn't have this great sport!   I think I won rounds 1 and 2 then got my ass kicked a bit in the 3rd, but I did mount him in the 3rd.  Also, near the 54 sec mark in the 2nd round he grabs the cage to get in my guard? (gaining a advantageous position by using the cage).  Cortez Coleman is a tough fighter for sure.  I'd definitely give him a rematch any day any time!

6/23/13 5:48 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
926 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.keithadamberry.com

6/23/13 5:49 PM
crowbar
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for not asking for Twitter followers or likes on Facebook.

TTT

6/23/13 5:50 PM
horsemeat grew my head
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight, Cortez fought my boy Douglas Lima here in Atlanta to a razor close decision, lot of people said they thought Cortez won. I of course gotta side with Doug but nice job. Phone Post
6/23/13 6:14 PM
The Chronicle
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In to see the fight. Phone Post
6/23/13 6:19 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
926 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

TTT for not asking for Twitter followers or likes on Facebook.

TTT

Keith is a cool OC cat , met him on craigslist years ago KOTC'n .

6/23/13 6:23 PM
kimbo's kimbo

Keith Berry FTW Phone Post
6/23/13 6:27 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Here is the video of my opponent when he fought on TUF.  Looks like Dana White had his eyes on him.  Hopefully he see's the video of our fight :)

6/23/13 6:29 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Thanks so much guys!  For my next fight I am going to do a giveaway contest exclusively for the UG!

6/23/13 6:31 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Keithadamberrydotcom - 

Thanks so much guys!  For my next fight I am going to do a giveaway contest exclusively for the UG!

votedthefuckup

6/23/13 6:33 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

Hong Kong Phooey - 
Keithadamberrydotcom - 

votedthefuckup

HKP, thanks for all the support buddy!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.