UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory runs. Jake swings. Rory sleeps. Crowd screams

6/23/13 8:16 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Jake Ellenberger is scheduled to fight talented up and comer Rory MacDonald at the next UFC on FOX event in Seattle. Ellenberger has been tested against some of the divisions top welterweights, however MacDonald has not, a fact that Ellenberger feels will make the difference:

"This is a huge, pivotal fight for the welterweight division," Ellenberger said. "It can set the tone for the division going into the end of the year. It's a huge fight and there is no bigger place than on Fox. Then you factor in that I don't like him, and that should make it fun to watch. I just don't like him and it's something I'm definitely looking forward to.

"I love how much the media has pushed him, and that makes it better for me. They like to embellish this young kid. Rather than base things on his accomplishments, it's more about his potential. I really don't know why, to be honest with you. Rory is as fake as the food he is named after...there is a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska named Rory's. 

"This is how this fight is going to go," Ellenberger offered in conclusion. "Buffer screams. Rory runs. Jake swings. Rory sleeps. Crowd screams."

read entire article...

6/23/13 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine the reverse occurs...that would be some irony!
6/23/13 8:26 PM
Kanabull

"Rory is as fake as the food he is named after...there is a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska named Rory's."

Not sure if serious?
6/23/13 8:33 PM
dogfb
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory doesn't need to be "real."

All he has to do is fight. And he does that very well.

6/23/13 8:35 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ellenberger by KO. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 8:39 PM
LyotoBundy
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory wins Phone Post
6/23/13 8:46 PM
ChaosOverkill
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kanabull - "Rory is as fake as the food he is named after...there is a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska named Rory's."

Not sure if serious?

Not his best line

6/23/13 9:01 PM
YonYones

Calling people "fake" is teenage girl type shit. Come on guys stick to talking about people's fighting abilities
6/23/13 9:05 PM
Slash
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Jake annihilates Rory. That kid seems like such a sociopath. If he wasn't in MMA, he'd be wearing a trench coat shooting up people. Phone Post
6/23/13 9:08 PM
JShad

He's right about the hype. Rory is ranked #4 with no top 10 wins, let alone top 5.
6/23/13 9:15 PM
Chucklesmf
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:21 PM
Jack Skellington
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since when does Rory run? Lmao
6/23/13 9:22 PM
Jack Skellington
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slash -  I hope Jake annihilates Rory. That kid seems like such a sociopath. If he wasn't in MMA, he'd be wearing a trench coat shooting up people. Phone Post

Ban hammer
6/23/13 9:27 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let the hype train begin! Interesting fight
6/23/13 10:10 PM
AirForceBoy

JShad - He's right about the hype. Rory is ranked #4 with no top 10 wins, let alone top 5.

Haha true.
6/23/13 10:12 PM
AirForceBoy

JShad - He's right about the hype. Rory is ranked #4 with no top 10 wins, let alone top 5.

Haha true
6/23/13 10:14 PM
Zomby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcSKUQPjTg

can a blue embed, I think Jake is making a haiku
6/23/13 10:52 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slash -  I hope Jake annihilates Rory. That kid seems like such a sociopath. If he wasn't in MMA, he'd be wearing a trench coat shooting up people. Phone Post

Sooooo its better that hes in the UFC beatin motherfuckers up, right?

Fuckin weirdo. Oh this guy is has a weird personality, I bet if it wasnt for his high profile gig at fighting then he'd blow a gasket and shoot up a bunch of people. Just cause some quiet dude doesnt like a jackass like yourself doesnt mean he wants to go around shooting people.
6/23/13 11:13 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slash - I hope Jake annihilates Rory. That kid seems like such a sociopath. If he wasn't in MMA, he'd be wearing a trench coat shooting up people. Phone Post
Rory would NOT be caught dead wearing, of all things, a trenchcoat.

Ughhh. Phone Post
6/23/13 11:15 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now, if you had said a smart blazer or perhaps a peacoat; I'd see the possibility. Phone Post
6/23/13 11:31 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - 
Kanabull - "Rory is as fake as the food he is named after...there is a restaurant in Lincoln, Nebraska named Rory's."

Not sure if serious?

lol damn

he could have at least went the mcdonalds-macdonald route

thats just terrible

Probably thought it was too easy and took a risk.
6/23/13 11:33 PM
DEZBOT

BernardHopkins -

Not sure if serious?

lol damn

he could have at least went the mcdonalds-macdonald route

thats just terrible
Really? Phone Post
6/23/13 11:58 PM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last part was gold, the rest not so much.

Jake needs to take a class in MMA Promo-cutting 101 from Uncle Shael Phone Post
6/24/13 2:13 AM
Kanabull

"Rory was a 20 year old giving Condit all he could handle in his 2nd UFC fight."

Good point. Who did Jake Ellenberger fight in his first UFC fight? And how did that one go? Hmmm....
6/24/13 2:39 AM
Slash
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 -

Sooooo its better that hes in the UFC beatin motherfuckers up, right?

Fuckin weirdo. Oh this guy is has a weird personality, I bet if it wasnt for his high profile gig at fighting then he'd blow a gasket and shoot up a bunch of people. Just cause some quiet dude doesnt like a jackass like yourself doesnt mean he wants to go around shooting people.
Some of you missed the point of my post and took it so literal. The point is, kid, Rory is creepy as fuck. That's all there is to it. It's up to me as to why I'm a fan of a fighter or not and I'm sorry to break it to you but personality does matter. If it didn't the UFC would not bother showing the fighters life away from fighting. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.