UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CroCop vs. Aleks Emelianenko REMATCH in Moscow!

6/24/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AndersonSilvasMoney
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hyped. Looking forward to this. Phone Post
6/24/13 11:47 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is going to be great! Phone Post
6/24/13 11:53 AM
Naughty Gorilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

talk about reliving past glory
6/24/13 11:55 AM
Card
2261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/24/13 12:00 PM
45forever
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bootsy Collins - Right Leg: Hospital
Lef Leg: Cemetary
Cut opponent: Hep Clinic
LOL Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:03 PM
MoustacheRider69
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BobSherob -
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Devlin - 
Tommyunited - Will watch Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post
6/24/13 12:11 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easily my most anticipated scrap this year! Sucks it took so long, but as they say, better late then never.
6/24/13 12:14 PM
MartialArtsMixed
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did crocop win the k-1 Grand Prix? Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:16 PM
ku3mm3t
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - When did crocop win the k-1 Grand Prix? Phone Post 3.0

This year
6/24/13 12:24 PM
Strugglezworth
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - 
MartialArtsMixed - When did crocop win the k-1 Grand Prix? Phone Post 3.0

This year

But as mentioned not against the top flite opponents

6/24/13 12:24 PM
BigTedBear
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Alex is rocking Rasputin's beard again Mirko could be in trouble would a Crocop win tempt a Fedor comeback. Phone Post
6/24/13 12:30 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

One of the best 1st posts ever

I still Believe in Mirko

6/24/13 12:33 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

6/24/13 12:38 PM
Yussarian
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch - 

Gotta see this!
6/24/13 12:39 PM
Yussarian
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whitesun - Short: CroCop vs. Aleksander Emelianenko MMA rematch is happening this year in Moscow, probably in October or November said CroCop's manager Orsat Zovko.

Source: http://fightsite.hr/vijesti-iz-regije/ekskluzivno-cro-cop-vs-emelianenko-u-moskvi

Below is my translation of the source article above:
Believe it or not, it is a true information that Fight Site exclusively learned from Filipovic's manager Orsat Zovko. Cro cop will be fighting Aleksander Emelianenko in russian capital Moscow for the second time in his career, the date is not set yet, but will most probably be in October or November.

Match will be held under rich russian fighting organization called Legend, which recently held an event between Badr Hari and Zabit Samedov among the other fighters.

"After winning The K-1 WGP title, we had offers coming from all over the world, from Brazilians who were one of the most determined, to Japan, U.S. and Europe. My suggestion to Mirko, after winning his first K-1 WGP title was that he takes a good two months rest before we even think about next match. After intense negotiations in last month, we concluded that he will be fighting at least two or perhaps even three times until by the end of 2013. Each fight has to be a special challenge for him" said Zovko and added few words abotu Aleksander Emelianenko:

“I don't even have to mention that Emelianenko name itself speaks enough about the toughest duo in martial arts world. I think that providing rematch to one of the legends of this sport and especially in his homeland, his territory (Moscow) gives Cro Cop and our entire team additional challenge and maximum motive."

Zovko exclusively revealed some plans ahead for the Croatian martial arts legend in 2013...

“There's an ongoing intense negotiation with Jaapanese for Mirko to fight on one of the most famous Japanese tournaments: INOKI Bom-Ba-Ye on the New Years' Eve. As i said for the previous match in Moscow, the opponent in Tokio has to be special challenge and additional motive to Mirko aswell. His opponent would most probably be Satoshi Ishii, who was Olympic champion and defeated ex UFC fighter Sean McCorkle, ex UFC champ Tim Sylvia and in his final appearance he beat another former triple UFC contender Pedro Rizzo. Talks are still in place, but we hope we will bring it quickly to an end" says Zovko

Enjoy UG :)

VU!
6/24/13 12:40 PM
Strugglezworth
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

One of the best 1st posts ever

I still Believe in Mirko

Bingo Bango I am with ya

6/24/13 12:52 PM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

OP voted up and you VU for gif! Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 1:17 PM
Feelz Good

If I'm being practical, I don't like this fight. However I can't be practical in this situation and can't wait to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 1:25 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't like watching Cro Cop fight anymore because he looks like a shell of his former self and his kicks are sloppy compared to the prime Cro Cop from Pride.
6/24/13 1:28 PM
IP
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boxy - Mirko is way past his prime. I'd pick Alex in this one.

I'm with you here.
6/24/13 1:29 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cro Cop will also be fighting Satoshi Ishii in Japan on New Years not sure in what promotion maybe inoki or dream
6/24/13 1:34 PM
Wasa-B
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geez, thought this was Fedor when I read the subject....reminded me of Sak/Royce 2.
6/24/13 1:42 PM
rockwell
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWEEEEET!!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 1:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG blog headline of this is terribly misleading. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 2:41 PM
romadant

I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. /sarcasm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.