UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attention: Leghound

6/24/13 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please choose a mud for a blue and a shirt from caseharts for yourself.  Let me know here or by pm who the mud is. Let case know your shipping info. I'll try to have both taken care of by week's end.

Thanks again for the blue. Cheers.

6/24/13 11:10 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

6/24/13 11:12 AM
KlinAtizer
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff!!! Phone Post
6/24/13 2:38 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

TTT for Leghound.

6/24/13 2:45 PM
Strugglezworth
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he better wear the shirt at fox 8 not that gay bedazzled shit like affliction he usually wears lol

6/25/13 6:49 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

Bump one more time for Leghound.

6/26/13 7:47 AM
KlinAtizer
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KlinAtizer - Good stuff!!! Phone Post
! Phone Post
6/26/13 12:53 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/26/13 1:18 PM

Hey brotha, I was just kidding in that other thread when I said I bought you a blue, if you'll look back in my history I've replied to every one of those 'who bought me a blue' threads.  Your heart is in the right place though.  There are enough causes on here and elsewhere that need the money moreso than a 'pay to post' forum, maybe kick that money down to one of the causes here (wreckker's fund, Live To Fight or other) or just donate it to your local children's hospital, etc., and buy your lady or child a shirt from caseharts to stoke 'em out.

Voted you up as well.

6/26/13 1:35 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

Well, hell.  Thanks for letting me know, man.  

Then who bought me this blue?  Welp. May never know.

6/26/13 2:13 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Just saw this you guys rock Phone Post
6/26/13 2:19 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Hey Dylan... Check your PM's please

6/26/13 2:44 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

caseharts -  Just saw this you guys rock Phone Post

Your designs rock, man.  I'll get with you on something else.

6/26/13 5:10 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -

Hey brotha, I was just kidding in that other thread when I said I bought you a blue, if you'll look back in my history I've replied to every one of those 'who bought me a blue' threads.  Your heart is in the right place though.  There are enough causes on here and elsewhere that need the money moreso than a 'pay to post' forum, maybe kick that money down to one of the causes here (wreckker's fund, Live To Fight or other) or just donate it to your local children's hospital, etc., and buy your lady or child a shirt from caseharts to stoke 'em out.

Voted you up as well.

That's why I love you Leghound!! And don't listen to them! You look damn good in your bedazzled pimped out affliction shirts. Especially when you wear your matching legwarmers and thong.

XOXO

PS
WRECKKERS Fund or Live To Fight Inc are awesome ideas for people to donate to. :) Phone Post
6/26/13 6:37 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/26/13 6:37 PM
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -

Voted you up as well.

That's why I love you Leghound!! And don't listen to them! You look damn good in your bedazzled pimped out affliction shirts. Especially when you wear your matching legwarmers and thong.

XOXO

PS
WRECKKERS Fund or Live To Fight Inc are awesome ideas for people to donate to. :) Phone Post

I've stopped wearing the legwarms AND thong and instead just wear the legwarmers and tuck 'er in

TTT for TheOneDylanThomas

6/26/13 7:46 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

Got it, Leghound.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I've thought to do something for the Wreckker fund for a bit.  I followed the thread; KRS is a remarkable friend. It's nice to see that sort of loyalty.  Also thought to do something for drewmorais' training partner.  What's Live to Fight? 

6/26/13 7:49 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOUND

6/26/13 11:26 PM
Leghound

TheOneDylanThomas - 

Got it, Leghound.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I've thought to do something for the Wreckker fund for a bit.  I followed the thread; KRS is a remarkable friend. It's nice to see that sort of loyalty.  Also thought to do something for drewmorais' training partner.  What's Live to Fight? 

Live to Fight is a charity KRS10 started for the MMA community.  She can explain it to you or I've heard whispers she'll be on a certain MMA show talking about it, I'll link it here when it's done and posted.

6/27/13 1:46 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
TheOneDylanThomas - 

Live to Fight is a charity KRS10 started for the MMA community.  She can explain it to you or I've heard whispers she'll be on a certain MMA show talking about it, I'll link it here when it's done and posted.

Yep! Live To Fight Inc. is my new non profit!! We raise money for people in the MMA community that are suffering from cancer and other illnesses. And I will be on the MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani this Monday at at around 3pm to talk about it. Bc Mr. Weidman is on my board of directors. He'll be sporting my Live To Fight Logo on his banner when he fights Mr. Silva next week. :) 

Ps

Just legwarmers?? PICS or GTFO!!! 

6/27/13 1:55 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/27/13 1:56 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Krs10KO.com - 

Ps

I had to look back in my old blackberry to find a pic of Leghound with his legwarmers. This picture was taken about a month ago on one of the only days it didnt rain.  =)

6/27/13 1:56 PM
Krs10KO.com

RickStorm - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Ps

I had to look back in my old blackberry to find a pic of Leghound with his legwarmers. This picture was taken about a month ago on one of the only days it didnt rain.  =)

Now that's a sexy bitch!! 

6/27/13 1:57 PM
DonFreedomFrye
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since no one is speaking up, I'll be glad to take the blue name because I'm awesomely awesome.

Thanks in advance.
6/27/13 2:40 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

KRS, what can fight fans do to help?

6/27/13 3:02 PM
Leghound

RickStorm - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Ps

Nice of you to photoshop out my "doggy lipstick"

6/27/13 6:43 PM
Krs10KO.com

TheOneDylanThomas -

Thank you for asking!! My website goes live next week and we will be accepting donations and selling t shirts. We are going to be putting on benefit seminars. About 6-10 per year. First one will be Sept. 29th at Renzo's Gracies in NYC. And an annual gala event. I have something Awesome that I cant wait to get started on! I'm going to be doing soo much with Live To Fight Inc. Next week the UG will be bombarded with info! And i have so many ideas, i can hardly sleep!! Hope you guys don't get sick of me :) Phone Post
6/27/13 7:07 PM
TheOneDylanThomas

Krs10KO.com - 
TheOneDylanThomas -

Thank you for asking!! My website goes live next week and we will be accepting donations and selling t shirts. We are going to be putting on benefit seminars. About 6-10 per year. First one will be Sept. 29th at Renzo's Gracies in NYC. And an annual gala event. I have something Awesome that I cant wait to get started on! I'm going to be doing soo much with Live To Fight Inc. Next week the UG will be bombarded with info! And i have so many ideas, i can hardly sleep!! Hope you guys don't get sick of me :) Phone Post

Very cool.  Is it too early to tell if you'll have a seminar in the Charlotte area? Looking forward to the additional info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.