UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attention: Leghound

6/27/13 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FWIW KRS, on the slim chance you ever have a seminar or a need for publicity in the North Louisiana area (Monroe, Bossier City, Shreveport), I was a disc jockey and account mgr for a large radio cluster there.  I know I can get you live interviews and shout outs and probably a few complimentary 30 second spots.

6/27/13 10:08 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOneDylanThomas - 
Krs10KO.com - 
TheOneDylanThomas -

KRS, what can fight fans do to help?

Thank you for asking!! My website goes live next week and we will be accepting donations and selling t shirts. We are going to be putting on benefit seminars. About 6-10 per year. First one will be Sept. 29th at Renzo's Gracies in NYC. And an annual gala event. I have something Awesome that I cant wait to get started on! I'm going to be doing soo much with Live To Fight Inc. Next week the UG will be bombarded with info! And i have so many ideas, i can hardly sleep!! Hope you guys don't get sick of me :) Phone Post

Very cool.  Is it too early to tell if you'll have a seminar in the Charlotte area? Looking forward to the additional info.

I've got my first few lined up and they'll be in the East Coast. I plan on looking for an airline as a sponsor bc  Live To Fight is trademarked nationally and I want to go everywhere!! I'm just starting out but I want this to be huge! I've got so many ideas it's crazy!! . And I want to help so many people. So there will be seminars in NC, and Lousinanna. Not sure when, but some day!!

Thank you for offering your help. Email me at Kristen@livetofight.org and let's exchange info for the future bc I'll hold you to it!!  

6/29/13 6:34 PM
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kristen, email sent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.